• Start date
  • Tagged users None
One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Staff member
Supporter
Would it be nice if someone could share some pictures of your planting. ☺️
Under 2 X SF2000 @65% 18"above crop canopy . Mixed crop perpetual grow.
IMG_20210531_035813_013.jpg
IMG_20210531_035813_030.jpg
IMG_20210531_035813_034.jpg

IMG_20210531_035813_004.jpg

Poordirt

Poordirt

I’ll chime in . I got the sf-4000 . It rocks a 3x3 pretty good . I pulled 1.2 elbows off a 25 smart pot of jelly pie from green point (was my mom plant ) also I just pulled 18 zips of purple crash from green point off a 3x3 .. 6 5 gallons . Not too shabby . I will say it doesn’t stay up to bar style leds but for QB they do pretty good . Wish they would make a 800 watter I would def try it

SpiderFarmerLED

SpiderFarmerLED

Supporter
I’ll chime in . I got the sf-4000 . It rocks a 3x3 pretty good . I pulled 1.2 elbows off a 25 smart pot of jelly pie from green point (was my mom plant ) also I just pulled 18 zips of purple crash from green point off a 3x3 .. 6 5 gallons . Not too shabby . I will say it doesn’t stay up to bar style leds but for QB they do pretty good . Wish they would make a 800 watter I would def try it
WOW~ plz share more. THX

GrowSince52021

GrowSince52021

OMG, I hope I luck out! I am in dire need of a new light and I had already planned on getting 2 of the SF4000's here in a couple months when we get moved.

A free light would really change my luck!

Last week I total'd my car on Friday night, missed work on Saturday, and ended up getting fired :( .. to make matters even worse I got a 300$ speeding ticket in the mail too... Ive had a very bad string of luck lately

SpiderFarmerLED

SpiderFarmerLED

Supporter
AUTOFLOWER GROW FINALLY❗️

Been a while since I posted…..
Couple things about the grow, smell is amazing all around, autos grew nicely! The lemon cream kush was a beast! Each one pulled over 4oz, The blue autos turned purple 😋 and look great but still have a week or so left, The AK Auto’s have a nice aroma and bounced back. Very resilient.

Growing under SF4000, do not forget to use the discount code “SFTHC” to get the big discount, guys😉

One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Staff member
Supporter
AUTOFLOWER GROW FINALLY❗️

Been a while since I posted…..
Couple things about the grow, smell is amazing all around, autos grew nicely! The lemon cream kush was a beast! Each one pulled over 4oz, The blue autos turned purple 😋 and look great but still have a week or so left, The AK Auto’s have a nice aroma and bounced back. Very resilient.

Growing under SF4000, do not forget to use the discount code “SFTHC” to get the big discount, guys😉
Nice job keep it up your going places 😁😜👊

SpiderFarmerLED

SpiderFarmerLED

Supporter
Good day, everyone, look here👉Spider Farmer SE7000 LED Grow Light:

1) Removable bar light, uniform light distribution.
2) Samsung& Osram Diodes, 3330pcs LEDS.
3) Balanced & full spectrum light output, more red light. 4) High PPFD: 2.75 umol/J
5) Dimming Daisy Chain, support up to 30 LED Grow Lights

BTY, do not forget to join SE5000 giveaway, good luck

discount code : SFTHC

Top Bottom