Spider Farmer LED Grow

SpiderFarmerLED

Supporter
Synthetic Salts Who? Ive been seeing so much heat coming out through Living Soils and No Till growing, so glad I changed over fully to this style and introducing it to anyone who wants to listen.

Growing under Spider Farmer SF2000, if you want to buy the SF items. do not forget to use the discount code "SFTHC" cheers

Ddebrazza

Ddebrazza

Agreed, I missed the opportunity for the SF5000 by 1 day :( but would love the chance to work with either the 4000 or the 5000.

My next grow is upgrading to an 8x4 Tent. I would love to work with Spider Farmer LED's! I have previously been working with LUXX and have been satisfied but would like to move to LED due to high temperatures here in Arizona.

If I am chosen as a contest winner, I will do a complete Video Grow Log on YouTube. I just harvested my 1st indoor grow yesterday and began drying, I am hoping to be ready to launch my 2nd Grow by end of August.

Thank you SpiderFarmer for holding these Contests and Give-a-ways.

JSH1973

JSH1973

Supporter
My good I wish I was in the US right now and had the money for an SF7000, getting two of those for the price of one to proper kit out my 1x2x2.2m tent would be a bit of a wet dream 😎
Haven't seen a Bogo offer like that on lights before, nice one Spider Farmer 👍

SpiderFarmerLED

Supporter
Good news, SE series products have arrived in the UK.
Samsung Chips, 2.75umol\J, it can help you get higher yield.
Don't hesitate, you will be one of the first people in the UK to own an SE LED

Do not forget to use the discount code “SFTHC” to get the big discount✅

C47BC8D9 BC20 4D17 8701 C44DC4F27250
Top Bottom