Spider Farmer LED Grow

matthewearl

matthewearl

Gotcha, I tend to agree if I got a ton of outdoor flowers, I'm going to probably make keif or hash out of what I can, try and get them pure crystals, then do whatever with the leftovers. I'm just trying to devise a way to get maximum yields with a proven method that works, and I will be happy about it all. The wifey could use a few ounces of concentrates herself, (epilepsy) and I've got a friend just diagnosed with prostate cancer, I want to help him also. I once bought a few ounces of nice keif way back for like $5 a gram, and it lasted us a long, long while. I would like to replicate that method, maybe a tumbler and a press, so I don't have to deal with solvents, except if I do the press, I will certainly consider making RSO out of what's left of it, if anything. possibly.
If you haven't, get into bubble hash. It might fit your bill. I make it then store it in the freezer.

matthewearl

matthewearl

I would sell the SF lights that I have but I am still waiting to see if Spider Farmer will let me send these back for the new dimmer lights they have. I want to see how far they will go. I bought these right before the dimmer version came out.

Frankster

Frankster

Never trust a doctor who's plants have died.
Supporter
I would sell the SF lights that I have but I am still waiting to see if Spider Farmer will let me send these back for the new dimmer lights they have. I want to see how far they will go. I bought these right before the dimmer version came out.

I think perhaps, you could install a dimmer on the lights you have, possibly asking them about obtaining the switches, or where to get one.

About $5 on ebay

12->24v up to 30a for under $9

matthewearl

matthewearl

I think perhaps, you could install a dimmer on the lights you have, possibly asking them about obtaining the switches, or where to get one.

About $5 on ebay

12->24v up to 30a for under $9

Yeah it says single color. Thanks though bud!

matthewearl

matthewearl

HI matthewearl i can se you need dimmer how many you need? i have the dimmer you need,if you have one adres i can send to you. i give you for free if you have same seeds from you nice last foto from your plant you can send to me after i have send to you and you have the dimmer in your hand you can send seeds to me if you have, you need one dimmer to one light,so how many Best regards Henning
Sure thing bud. I will send you a pm.

matthewearl

matthewearl

HI MATTHEWEARL IT IS OK YOU NOT WILL HAVE MY HELP BUT HERE ARE THE NAME FOR THE DIMMER WTH 118-2W=B 100 K MAYBE YOU HAVE A TEKNIKKER SHOP IN YOUR HOME CITY IF YOU DONT HAVE A SHOP YOU CAN BAY ON ALIEXPRESS 1PCS 1$ FREE SHIPPING BUT SHIPPING 30 TO 40DAYS YOU CAN ALSO BAY ON ALIBABA AND IF YOU BAY 10PCS 10$ AND SHIPPING I THINK 20$ FOR 10DAYS SHIPPING I AM SORRY I CONTACT YOU BUT AFTER YOUR NICE FOTO FOR YOUR PLANT I HOPE YOU WILL GIVE ME SOM SEEDS YOU TELL YOU WILL SEND ME A PM BUT YOU SEND NOTHING BEST REGARDS HENNING HAVE A NICE DAY.
Yeah sorry. I am dealing with a move right now. When I am settled I will message you.

Thanks

Lp_jr

Lp_jr

They will not. I am in the same boat and reached out to them.

Bulldog88wr

Bulldog88wr

Would you say 2 SF 4000’s would be sufficient enough to power 8 plants in a 5x10 tent or should I consider buying a 3rd one?

Grownsince95

Grownsince95

❤🌱❤🤘😁✌
Supporter
Would you say 2 SF 4000’s would be sufficient enough to power 8 plants in a 5x10 tent or should I consider buying a 3rd one?
Get an sf2000 for the middle. Put the 4000's on the ends. Just saved you $250! Lol 🤣 seriously ....loving my SF QB's but I took my driver's off. They're hot AF 🔥

Grownsince95

Grownsince95

❤🌱❤🤘😁✌
Supporter
Hello Guys, to show our appreciation for your support, we will make a giveaway. Pay more attetnion to our thread 💪
BTY, which product do you want the most🧐 Let me know lol
You guys should update your threads more than once every 2 weeks! Still waiting for you to flip those 3 plants you've been vegging for 3 months...plenty of folks waiting and watching.
From what Im seeing around you're sales must be doing great. There's nothing more effective than good reviews and word of mouth advertising. 💪
You could also try to follow some of the people using your lights and interact in their threads. This would also give you exposure to new folks that were not aware you are available on this forum to answer any questions they might have about your products.
Just my 2 cents...happy grows! ❤🌱

MHippie

MHippie

Supporter
You guys should update your threads more than once every 2 weeks! Still waiting for you to flip those 3 plants you've been vegging for 3 months...plenty of folks waiting and watching.
From what Im seeing around you're sales must be doing great. There's nothing more effective than good reviews and word of mouth advertising. 💪
You could also try to follow some of the people using your lights and interact in their threads. This would also give you exposure to new folks that were not aware you are available on this forum to answer any questions they might have about your products.
Now... will they listen...? :)

SpiderFarmerLED

Supporter
Thank you, will do better

Top Bottom