Spider Farmer LED Grow

Rwhipple

Rwhipple

Hi Everyone,

We are Spider Farmer manufacturer, engaged in indoor grow equipments: LED GROW LIGHT, GROW TENT and other grow kits.
We have global warehouse - Located in USA,Canada,Germany,UK,Europe,Australia,Russia, worldwide shipping available.
We have professional team - R&D, production, sales, service. You can order and use our products with complete confidence.

Our main products:

Led Grow Light

SF1000 SF2000 SF4000
  • Samsung LM30lB diodes
  • Meanwell driver
  • Full spectrum with IR
  • Dimmer knob
  • Multi-connect function
  • Energy saving

Indoor Grow Tent
  • 600D thick canvas
  • High reflective mylar
  • Steel frame
  • Removable and waterproof floor tray
  • 5 sizes available

Full Grow Kits
  • SF light and tent
  • Thermo-hygrometer
  • Carbon filter
  • Fan
  • Flue pipe
  • Grow bags, timer, yoyo hangers

Glad to join THCfarmer and meet you all here. Welcome to freely express your opinions about our products or growing below.
Let's learn and grow together!😄
Do you have financing?

JoryK

JoryK

You can finance them through Growbuds. They have a couple types available, including Sezzle, which I use all the time, where you pay 25% when you order it and the rest is divided into equal payments every two weeks for next 6 weeks, and can be rescheduled if you like or need. I have mine taken out on payday every two weeks, so it works out really well n it makes it ALOT easier to afford new equipment.
...Trimleaf, HLP, grow light depot, and Green Sunshine all have Sezzle financing avail as well. I’m not sure about any other places, but if you do find any please let me know.
thanks,
Jory

Rwhipple

Rwhipple

How are you going to fit a 4000 in a 2ft wide space?
You can finance them through Growbuds. They have a couple types available, including Sezzle, which I use all the time, where you pay 25% when you order it and the rest is divided into equal payments every two weeks for next 6 weeks, and can be rescheduled if you like or need. I have mine taken out on payday every two weeks, so it works out really well n it makes it ALOT easier to afford new equipment.
...Trimleaf, HLP, grow light depot, and Green Sunshine all have Sezzle financing avail as well. I’m not sure about any other places, but if you do find any please let me know.
thanks,
Jory
Thank you bro much appreciated

Btonyb

Btonyb

Gotcha, I tend to agree if I got a ton of outdoor flowers, I'm going to probably make keif or hash out of what I can, try and get them pure crystals, then do whatever with the leftovers. I'm just trying to devise a way to get maximum yields with a proven method that works, and I will be happy about it all. The wifey could use a few ounces of concentrates herself, (epilepsy) and I've got a friend just diagnosed with prostate cancer, I want to help him also. I once bought a few ounces of nice keif way back for like $5 a gram, and it lasted us a long, long while. I would like to replicate that method, maybe a tumbler and a press, so I don't have to deal with solvents, except if I do the press, I will certainly consider making RSO out of what's left of it, if anything. possibly.
You need to learn to make feco Fully extracted cannabis oil

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Gotcha, I tend to agree if I got a ton of outdoor flowers, I'm going to probably make keif or hash out of what I can, try and get them pure crystals, then do whatever with the leftovers. I'm just trying to devise a way to get maximum yields with a proven method that works, and I will be happy about it all. The wifey could use a few ounces of concentrates herself, (epilepsy) and I've got a friend just diagnosed with prostate cancer, I want to help him also. I once bought a few ounces of nice keif way back for like $5 a gram, and it lasted us a long, long while. I would like to replicate that method, maybe a tumbler and a press, so I don't have to deal with solvents, except if I do the press, I will certainly consider making RSO out of what's left of it, if anything. possibly.

If you trim dry you can use a screened trim tray and roll the buds and trim a bit for extra keif. A lot can be collected and not really seem to affect the smoke.

Top Bottom