Spider Farmer LED Grow

HarryHood

HarryHood

Thanks H I’m really enjoying the grow with the spider farmer lights not being a light wizard at all of any stretch of the imagination, just happy I switched over from HPS , MH , last season never have my crops been this good and grown this fast . I’m not saying it’s just the light but it’s 75% of the equation I’m the 25% so I’m gold at 100% regards Od .
that's good to hear about the light. makes me feel like i made a solid purchase. your pics are very inspiring too. hope to be able to produce like that myself someday

SpiderFarmerLED

Supporter
Hello everyone 👋🏼. Just wanted to put my personal grow out there. I’m using 4 @SpiderFarmerLED SF4000 in flower and 2 SF2000 for my teens. Nothing too crazy but man if you could smell the terps through a phone you’d be drooling 🤪 . If anyone has questions on my grow, I’ll gladly answer the best I can ❤💛💚 ✌🏼
View attachment 1080577View attachment 1080578View attachment 1080579View attachment 1080580View attachment 1080581
Look nice!!!Can I repost them?

Madbudder

Madbudder

Hi Everyone,

We are Spider Farmer manufacturer, engaged in indoor grow equipments: LED GROW LIGHT, GROW TENT and other grow kits.
We have global warehouse - Located in USA,Canada,Germany,UK,Europe,Australia,Russia, worldwide shipping available.
We have professional team - R&D, production, sales, service. You can order and use our products with complete confidence.

Our main products:

Led Grow Light

SF1000 SF2000 SF4000
  • Samsung LM30lB diodes
  • Meanwell driver
  • Full spectrum with IR
  • Dimmer knob
  • Multi-connect function
  • Energy saving

Indoor Grow Tent
  • 600D thick canvas
  • High reflective mylar
  • Steel frame
  • Removable and waterproof floor tray
  • 5 sizes available

Full Grow Kits
  • SF light and tent
  • Thermo-hygrometer
  • Carbon filter
  • Fan
  • Flue pipe
  • Grow bags, timer, yoyo hangers

Glad to join THCfarmer and meet you all here. Welcome to freely express your opinions about our products or growing below.
Let's learn and grow together!😄
Archibald/HFX Technology says they are your manufacturer. Is this true?

Latest posts

Top Bottom