Huh. Never heard of this humbolt.

Its haze x white widow.

i had to search a bit but it is HSO.

this one right?

Mr.GreenthumbOG

Mr.GreenthumbOG

Grow for life🌱
Supporter
Quickest haze genetic to flower I’ve grown.
Probably 10-20 days quicker than amnesia strains.

Mr.GreenthumbOG

Mr.GreenthumbOG

Grow for life🌱
Supporter
What kind of yields are you guys getting with the spider farmer? I get an average 7- 8oz under the 2000 so far in 3 pulls.
@One drop is the guy to talk to with the sf2000 big yields.
I have no doubt you could surpass 2g/w with the SF2000 light with the right training and genetics. I only have 2 plants under that light, and one is a runt, the other is a beast.
I will post all my harvest results when the time comes. 👊

Bluntsmoke

Bluntsmoke

@One drop is the guy to talk to with the sf2000 big yields.
I have no doubt you could surpass 2g/w with the SF2000 light with the right training and genetics. I only have 2 plants under that light, and one is a runt, the other is a beast.
I will post all my harvest results when the time comes. 👊
I'm not using my spider farmers in conjunction. 1 is in the flower tent over 1 plant and the other is in the veg tent over 2 autos. Next run I'll run them together. Also running 2 of the Mars sp250s with similar results.

Grownsince95

Grownsince95

❤🌱❤🤘😁✌
Supporter
I'm also running two 2000's in two different tents with a rotation of different strains underneath them. I think so much of the yeild is based on the plant. The light allows the plant to reach its potential and some plants just make looser, lighter and smaller buds.

From my experience you can expect about 1.25 to 1.5 g per w fairly regularly.

I'm trying to pull a pound out of one on my current run, but I'm manually rotating the light every few days in a 3x3 for better coverage. If I manage to pull it off that would be 2.27 g/w. Im not convinced the current plant can do it but I'm sure I will come across one that can. I don't believe the light is the limiting factor.

Mr.GreenthumbOG

Mr.GreenthumbOG

Grow for life🌱
Supporter
Variety is the spice of life! Herbal variety is the medicine!

F157A8DE 4D2A 4669 99C5 696519E0415C
8A5A9BF3 ED9C 4DEE 9518 19FDE75A24ED
Top Bottom