Star Dawg Keepers

• Thread starter JJ-NYC
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
jessejames12345

jessejames12345

I dream of one day getting Stardawg back .. what a lovely strain she is ...

S

stickyblack

Sticky's SD's. Love this gear

#3 first run.. Sorry poor trim job..
Gallery 25316 5663 51667

#3 2nd run @51 days..
Gallery 25316 5663 39896

#2 this is current too @ 51 days, my 1st run of her..
Gallery 25316 5663 88817

And both SD's to the left..
Gallery 25316 5663 309150

Take it ez,

Last edited:
Topofthecrop

Topofthecrop

Sticky's SD's. Love this gear

#3 first run.. Sorry poor trim job..
View attachment 370664
#3 2nd run @51 days..
View attachment 370665

#2 this is current too @ 51 days, my 1st run of her..
View attachment 370666

And both SD's to the left..
View attachment 370668

Take it ez,

What are the smells and flavors? Looking fantastic... I was just recently gifted one. Vegging out now. But can't wait to put a few shots up. Honestly it reminds me a little of deathstar after my good long time friend mentioned it. Now that I see your pics I can kinda see why. He was saying its the diesel involved. Here is a shot of my D star from a while back...

Last edited:
S

stickyblack

Thanks guys.

Good luck @Topofthecrop with the SD. Only toked #3 .. but shes pretty much chemmy fuel and a load of incense .. Not much of the burning rubber/tyre like the D/WhiteD/Motorbreath. The last 4weeks or so are killer, has this real funky wiff that hums bigtime, almost garlic'y.. its actually not that pleasant.. but the taste is where its at..

Hits hard.. ;)

Take it ez.

eta: tbh the 1st run of #3 was pretty poor, this run looks 10x better :cigar: ..buds are alot more solid.

jimih

jimih

Premium Member
Supporter
Nice pics everyone. Havent been around in awhile.I hope jjs doing alright. Would like to see him bk at the Farm..I seen a month or so ago logic had an excellent list of freebies..some topdawg gear was listed ..--- JJs Nigerian f1
Black Nigerian
Durban Nigerian
G Dawg..whish I could afford to make a order.....the durban x nigirian was the only jj cross I ran but thought it was one of my alltime favorites..excellent up high..my hats tipped to Ape and O.BSOUL hope that "NBK" droped some heavy loads..Jimi

Last edited:
sanvanalona

sanvanalona

Alright I have a confession regarding this star dawg, until this last harvest I was going to throw her away! I ran it a few times and kept coming up with nute problems. Essentially I did not have the strain growing to the best of her potential, this was primarily due to the fact that I was not growing it like a sativa leaning hybrid should be grown, and with more mag than most other strains . Well, this last round I really had a chance to see its true potential and oh my it's right in the middle of og and sour d with a strange but wonderful bubblegum flavor!!!!!!! It's awesome! I'll try to grab a pic by the morning and will try a smoke report, but let me say that this strain is fantastic and delightful to smoke up in my top five !!!!

Latest posts

Top Bottom