Steamrollers little hide away pt 1

• Thread starter steamroller
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
steamroller

steamroller

So I am taking break! Not real sure how others run out? 🤷‍♂️
Still have a good amount from #1, a little from #2, all of #3 and all of #4 grows.
I press, make vapes, screen and extract with alcohol but enjoy smoking a joint [and bongs] most.
I do not see running out before 2024 rolling 6 joints a day [ for work] and then bonging when home. 🥴
So I am on break and loving it.
Afew pics of my buddy and then my future grow.
DSC 0203
DSC 0193

DSC 0194

DSC 0198

DSC 0196

DSC 0201

The future hopefully is RS#11 from @ImpulsiveGrower !!
DSC 0188

Here she is upon arrival going in 1g. ff strawberry fields ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
DSC 0206

and today.^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
She is in my bay window facing south with a cheap fish light shinning 24/7.
Hoping to make some clones from her, but not now as the window is too cold to be anything but happy with a happy RS#11 !
Thinking of starting the room around January so running the lights 24/7 will mean no need for heat till flip.
Still following along with many of you.
Happy Holidays all!!

freezeland2

freezeland2

So I am taking break! Not real sure how others run out? 🤷‍♂️
Still have a good amount from #1, a little from #2, all of #3 and all of #4 grows.
I press, make vapes, screen and extract with alcohol but enjoy smoking a joint [and bongs] most.
I do not see running out before 2024 rolling 6 joints a day [ for work] and then bonging when home. 🥴
So I am on break and loving it.
Afew pics of my buddy and then my future grow.
View attachment 1305815View attachment 1305814
View attachment 1305817
View attachment 1305818
View attachment 1305819
View attachment 1305820

The future hopefully is RS#11 from @ImpulsiveGrower !!
View attachment 1305826
Here she is upon arrival going in 1g. ff strawberry fields ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
View attachment 1305828
and today.^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
She is in my bay window facing south with a cheap fish light shinning 24/7.
Hoping to make some clones from her, but not now as the window is too cold to be anything but happy with a happy RS#11 !
Thinking of starting the room around January so running the lights 24/7 will mean no need for heat till flip.
Still following along with many of you.
Happy Holidays all!!
Doing same here. Soon as my current grow finishes the lights are going to stay off for a while.

steamroller

steamroller

Ok just ordered the last 3 strains I will be working in next grow.
I will start when they arrive with the 2x4 tent indoors until they are ready for the room.
DSC 0212
DSC 0213
DSC 0214
DSC 0215

Going to pop 2 of each for females and maybe 5 from the regs.
Here is the line up;
Ethos;
Mandarin Zkittles R1 [f]
XXX [f]
Grape Diamond R2 [f]
Cherry Gar-see-ya R1 [f]
Hash Plant BX1 [ m/f]
Zkittles Bx2 {m/f] Frrebies
On order are more Ethos;
Planet of the Grapes Rbx1 [ f]
New Mandarin Cookies R3 [f]
Candy Store R1[f] I think.. 🤔 🥴
And finally some Cult Classic from Impulsive grower.👍
Eternal Youth
Looks like 10 strains so hopefully around 20 plants for this round.
Will update and start the diary[ here] when the beans arrive.

In the mean time having fun with yet another new toy!
DSC 0211
DSC 0210

DSC 0216

Let there be honey!
1 oz of Fruity Pebbles/ Mandarin cookie from outdoor grow in 48 oz honey.
Going to infuse for just over 3 hours at 115f.
Hope you all are having a great weekend.
See you all soon with plants!!

Last edited:
steamroller

steamroller

What's the fancy tea kettle for? ☕
LĒVO C is the only see-through, no-strain, and dishwasher safe solution with precise time and temperature controls for large batch infusions. About LĒVO C: Take your canna-infusions to the next level. LĒVO C is for the infusion enthusiast who wants even larger capacity.
Just arrived with 3 packs of sour cherry gummy mix..
The larger unit was cheaper than their other units, but I won't lie.
I am lazy and will make large batches just out of convenience and so I can share with my buddies.
They have a ton of recipes!

Just making a little honey now [3lbs] using 1 ounce of good bud. 🥳

Shaded_One

Shaded_One

LĒVO C is the only see-through, no-strain, and dishwasher safe solution with precise time and temperature controls for large batch infusions. About LĒVO C: Take your canna-infusions to the next level. LĒVO C is for the infusion enthusiast who wants even larger capacity.
Just arrived with 3 packs of sour cherry gummy mix..
The larger unit was cheaper than their other units, but I won't lie.
I am lazy and will make large batches just out of convenience and so I can share with my buddies.
They have a ton of recipes!

Just making a little honey now [3lbs] using 1 ounce of good bud. 🥳

Ahhh I see! The one time I made oil I just used my Instapot. Worked pretty well but I didn't have coffee or cheese filters 😬

Mikedin

Mikedin

Staff
Supporter
Ahhh I see! The one time I made oil I just used my Instapot. Worked pretty well but I didn't have coffee or cheese filters 😬
Cheesecloth, any local supermarket will have it. Usually just hanging in an aisle somewhere, I use it to make butter, and I also use cheesecloth to make teas for the plants

Ok just ordered the last 3 strains I will be working in next grow.
I will start when they arrive with the 2x4 tent indoors until they are ready for the room.
View attachment 1320029View attachment 1320030View attachment 1320031View attachment 1320032

Going to pop 2 of each for females and maybe 5 from the regs.
Here is the line up;
Ethos;
Mandarin Zkittles R1 [f]
XXX [f]
Grape Diamond R2 [f]
Cherry Gar-see-ya R1 [f]
Hash Plant BX1 [ m/f]
Zkittles Bx2 {m/f] Frrebies
On order are more Ethos;
Planet of the Grapes Rbx1 [ f]
New Mandarin Cookies R3 [f]
Candy Store R1[f] I think.. 🤔 🥴
And finally some Cult Classic from Impulsive grower.👍
Eternal Youth
Looks like 10 strains so hopefully around 20 plants for this round.
Will update and start the diary[ here] when the beans arrive.

In the mean time having fun with yet another new toy!
View attachment 1320040View attachment 1320041
View attachment 1320043
Let there be honey!
1 oz of Fruity Pebbles/ Mandarin cookie from outdoor grow in 48 oz honey.
Going to infuse for just over 3 hours at 115f.
Hope you all are having a great weekend.
See you all soon with plants!!
Can’t wait to see some of these strains!

steamroller

steamroller

Yes the hash plant is regular. I will pop 5 of the 15 I have . 3rd time for growing the hash plant!
I'll be growing the Grape Diamond and the 'new' Mandarin Cookie again. Those 3 right there made fat nugs in my first grow for sure!

Ended up infusing the honey for 8 hours and slowly moving the heat up to 190 for last 2 hours.
Making MTC oil for gummies and QWISO for smoking today!
Got the Levo and rice cooker going to town! 🥳

HighChiefClones

HighChiefClones

Supporter
Figured I might show what I am up to .
Second indoor grow / old school outdoor long ago [80-90s].
I use Fox Farms Ocean Forest and Coast of Maine Stonington 50/50 in 5 g buckets after starting in solo cups and Coast of Maine starter soil .
Here is the room as of yesterday .
View attachment 1220088
View attachment 1220092
View attachment 1220093
I am growing Ethos genetics from seeds.
I started 5 Crescendo that were freebies and regular m/f from my first grow purchase . Got 3 males exactly 1 week into flower [ 12/12] and removed them 👍
Also got a free Agent Orange female from Sunwest Genetic with the purchase of this grows seeds.
Have 5 Grape Diamond [ female] for a repeat from grow #1[ Ethos]
Have 4 out of 5 Orang Velvet Underground [ female]. One just did not come up and keep up well at all so I removed it .
So 12 plants total ; 2 crescendo [ C ] , 4 orange velvet Underground [ OV ],5 grape diamond [ GD ]and 1 agent orange [ AO ].
They are 11 days into cycle now and the OV is turning the fastest .

Had a buddy come take some clones last Saturday [ 1 week 12/12] and felt 'inspired' [ bored] after talking more with him .
So Between Sunday and Yesterday I put together what I needed to clone myself .
I have never cloned !😲
So here is the aeroponic cloner I made and the tent I put it in .
View attachment 1220095View attachment 1220096
The tent is 4x2, 82f with RH around 65%
I needed the tent since the room is running 12/12 so I guess this will work .
Nice meeting/ reading from you all .
Awesome stuff man ! 🔥🔥

SSgrower

SSgrower

So, a 3 to 1 ratio, 1 oz. budz, 3 lbs. raw honey, seems easy enough. I am ols-school, or 60+ and never made honey or butter. I got a lot to learn huh. I grow well when I get good seeds,Lol. Cheers SSgrower

steamroller

steamroller

Awesome stuff man ! 🔥🔥
Thanks man!
So, a 3 to 1 ratio, 1 oz. budz, 3 lbs. raw honey, seems easy enough. I am ols-school, or 60+ and never made honey or butter. I got a lot to learn huh. I grow well when I get good seeds,Lol. Cheers SSgrower
I have not officially heard others making honey but it makes me happy.
Would love to know from one with experience if it is real?
I mean I am not going to test it and being 58 I just enjoy all things herb related..
First time I just used a double boil method with water and the honey and herb in a jar .
The Levo makes it simple to infuse anything with accuracy.
Now if I just knew what I was doing!!! 🥴 🤣

steamroller

steamroller

Wow love all the ethos!! Mandarin cookie n her crosses one of my all time favs to grow AND smoke! Have u grown out FPOG clone before? I’m growing her now n just wanted ur opinion, my FPOG pictured here

Pretty sure I grew FPMC outdoors last year.
Smoking some of that now . Seems proper enough.
I am pretty pleased with Ethos.If need better then I need to buy clones, not just seeds from a different breeder.
I have grown more then a few and some have more then one pheno, but overall, they are pretty consistent IME.
Everything I had before now is gone besides the RS11 from IG here on the forum [ fam for sure! ].
No clones I made got flipped from the summer or any of the clones I had from IG made a good enough transition from outdoor to indoor.
I brought in a myriad of pest and problems that I just had to let go of.
It hurts still. Won't do the same thing again.
The RS11 is in the 4x4 tent trying to get healthy from being in a window [ with 24/7 light], but probably a little too cold.
I just repotted her into a 3g with FFOC as I am not real thrilled with how things are with the strawberry field.
My seeds arrived today with a storm that hopefully gets me a 3 or 4 day weekend.
I will work on getting 2 of everything started along with 5 of the hash plant. No other regulars in this grow for convenience.

Last edited:
K

Kfreek

Pretty sure I grew FPMC outdoors last year.
Smoking some of that now . Seems proper enough.
I am pretty pleased with Ethos.If need better then I need to buy clones, not just seeds from a different breeder.
I have grown more then a few and some have more then one pheno, but overall, they are pretty consistent IME.
Everything I had before now is gone besides the RS11 from IG here on the forum [ fam for sure! ].
No clones I made got flipped from the summer or any of the clones I had from IG made a good enough transition from outdoor to indoor.
I brought in a myriad of pest and problems that I just had to let go of.
It hurts still. Won't do the same thing again.
The RS11 is in the 4x4 tent trying to get healthy from being in a window [ with 24/7 light], but probably a little too cold.
I just repotted her into a 3g with FFOC as I am not real thrilled with how things are with the strawberry field.
My seeds arrived today with a storm that hopefully gets me a 3 or 4 day weekend.
I will work on getting 2 of everything started along with 5 of the hash plant. No other regulars in this grow for convenience.

Awww tvats gotta b rough having to chuck ur library! But for the best, you don’t want to establish an indoor population of outdoor garden pests n issues lol. My bf asks why I don’t reuse the soil I have piles outside… bc babe.. lol it’s gonna b a raised bed veggie garden this year. Yea I’ve found pretty good stability in ethos lines and I’m fine with variation as long as I don’t get a bunch of losers which has not been the case for ethos. I hear all sorts of crazy personal shit about ethos but nothing far been confirmed just online rumors and I ain’t gonna b swayed by that, I like what I’ve run so far n the bud always is blessed n smokes with good vibes so 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️

89240ED4 A2E8 4F94 8583 38BAB81BF881
Top Bottom