Steamrollers little hide away pt 1

• Thread starter steamroller
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Seems unbelievable, but I am not going through my stash real fast.
Still got plenty from first grow[ Jan harvest] and most all of the May harvest.
I haven't pressed or needed to since when I first got it.
I swear I smoke ALL DAY, but the bag is never empty!

Killed a couple more of the smaller finished autos, and will probably kill a couple more today/tomorrow.
Found some bud rot on two plants in small spots and think the heat/ RH this week have had their effect. These two will likely get chopped tonight.
Funny when I plucked the rot off of one of them I found a seed! A female auto that I am 99% sure has not been exposed to any males.
Got a funny feeling I will find more? If they are only on the one strain, JACKPOT I believe? If there is multiple strains I will consider a sneaker male possibly.
I have been pretty thorough checking plants daily and have not seen one ball develop or open?

Up potted all the rest of the regulars to 3 g and think I am 99% female plants? Got two that I think are male still but they are showing nothing.
All others are showing female.
Picked up a bottle of Tiresias mist to play with the Grape Gas from @ImpulsiveGrower 💪. Got more than a few clones of the GG and the two Apples and Bannas in a tent under 18/6.

The room is finishing fast due to N deficiency. I did not master the roots organic ferts and let the room finish lite. I ferted for flower with the fox farms and the buds smell and look great, just a little smaller then I think they should have been. Hopefully thy make up for size with higher cannabinoids/terps. Not worried eitherway as the smell is out of control..
Some pics of the green house;
View attachment 1264232
View attachment 1264233
View attachment 1264234
View attachment 1264235
View attachment 1264236
View attachment 1264237

^^ The Grape GAS ^^
View attachment 1264238
^^ White Runtz from Humbolt seed. Possibly a fast strain? ^^
View attachment 1264239
Hope everyone is staying cool.
Happy Saturday, maybe more on the room tomorrow?
they looking pretty dam nice to me

steamroller

steamroller

Just to add a little for everyone on the autos as I contributed not much info so far;
Upon looking at their root structure, although the bottom of the 3g pot was full of roots the rest of the soil seemed void?
I found a couple so far that had the square bottom solo cup structure still clear to see? 🤷‍♂️🤔
Very small root structure IMO. Possibly due to such short vegetative grow time ?

steamroller

steamroller

The room got chopped Saturday 7/30 and the autos on 8/1.✂️
The room finished fine but suffered massive N def. from my failure to use organic ferts properly. Oddly enough, the two Atomic Orange stayed green, seemingly healthy and have not been chopped.
They are still under 1 light 12/12 , but the rooms temp has been lowered for all that are hanging.
I will consider the def. an experiment since I did not attempt to correct them. Someone here mentioned an article about higher cannabinoids and terpenes under these conditions?
The buds are all smaller, but the aroma from them has been out of control. I think the same with the autos? I miss the smell of them blowing across my deck already.🤷‍♂️
The green house is happy now with 10 less little plants and I rotated everyone for equal growth. All remaining should be female in 3 g pots.🥳
I have a net coming to use in my 4x4 and think the Grape Gas should be in it alone with one of the bar light set ups... 🤔
I have saved the green house plants from my mis handling by going back to my Fox Farm ferts and Jacks 123 cal/nit .
Been spraying one branch on the Grape Gas and 1 Hashplant with Tiresias mist. Also have Silver Thiosulfate spray kit if I feel nervous.
Some pics
DSC 0125

^^ They are hungry ^^
DSC 0126

DSC 0127

^^ The White Runtz^^
DSC 0128

^^ The Grape Gas ^^
DSC 0129

^^ The Grape Gas, very hot and very much in the sun ^^
DSC 0130

^^ One of the Atomic Orange still in room^^
DSC 0131

^^ The other Atomic Orange ^^
DSC 0132

^^ The room both photos and autos hanging ^^
DSC 0133

^^ The room again^^
Heat wave this week so hope everyone and their plants stay hydrated!
We should be getting used to this huh?
If you work outside in the heat stay safe. 💪

Last edited:
Shaded_One

Shaded_One

Sounds like you'll be Edward Scissor Hands in a couple weeks! Growing weed sure teaches you to value the cycles of life lol ✂️

What you got cracking next?

steamroller

steamroller

What you got cracking next?
Calander says 12/12 hits outdoors September 25 here! Seems a far way away.
Besides the Grape Gas coming in and getting the FC 8000 bar fixture. Going to bite the bullet and install a window AC for that room and vent from tent out an operating skylight. Going to try all 8 bars.
I may flip some from the green house when the room is ready. I have no control. 🤷‍♂️
Still have clones going in 2x4 tent in room, that I am not sure about?
The Apples and Bannas and Grape gas clones need a month or more veg IMO so not sure how to manage my hobby addiction?
I could in theory split the room . I would like to build another room with a lung room between the new and existing. Just need to move a 10' brake [ about 2,875 lbs] but weight is not the issue. Space is as usual 🤔 ..
There is always more to it than most of us think.

Heywood

Heywood

The room got chopped Saturday 7/30 and the autos on 8/1.✂️

Love the update with the pics, brotha!
You are soooo screwed with trimming all that weed though.

I recently saw someone post on here that vinyl gloves work much better than latex gloves as they don't pick up so much resin from the trichomes when trimming.

Figured that was worth mentioning since trimming is now your life... from this day, until your last day. 😘

(Game of Thrones reference)

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Love the update with the pics, brotha!
You are soooo screwed with trimming all that weed though.

I recently saw someone post on here that vinyl gloves work much better than latex gloves as they don't pick up so much resin from the trichomes when trimming.

Figured that was worth mentioning since trimming is now your life... from this day, until your last day. 😘

(Game of Thrones reference)
Aug 21st hell yea

steamroller

steamroller

Forum has locked me out for last week or two for AdBlocker. After almost 1 year?
Removed it and still locked out .
Just wanted to say bye while I was allowed to be on . First time in last 137 tries.
Seems like a nice enough community run by an admin with issues ...
Don't need this shit to share with friends.

Shaded_One

Shaded_One

Forum has locked me out for last week or two for AdBlocker. After almost 1 year?
Removed it and still locked out .
Just wanted to say bye while I was allowed to be on . First time in last 137 tries.
Seems like a nice enough community run by an admin with issues ...
Don't need this shit to share with friends.

Yeah they added an ad-block feature to the forum about a week ago. Pretty easy to disable for just this site, and honestly the ads aren't even that annoying here. Check your browser for the little ABP stop sign looking thing and click on it then just disable for this site.

steamroller

steamroller

Disabled the Ad blocker almost a week ago..
First time today allowed to view anything but conversations through email.
I like everyone here, but have been a mod on a few sites.
I will not be adding much input here on out. I hope the sponsors appreciate it .

Shaded_One

Shaded_One

Disabled the Ad blocker almost a week ago..
First time today allowed to view anything but conversations through email.
I like everyone here, but have been a mod on a few sites.
I will not be adding much input here on out. I hope the sponsors appreciate it .

Sorry to hear @steamroller. Don't let tech bring ya down!

Try another web browser like Chrome and see if that works better for ya or perhaps on your mobile? You should have had access the second you disabled the ad block.

Heywood

Heywood

Hey my friend.
Take a deeeep breath... let it out.

Sounds like it was more of a technical hiccup that affected your device/occurred on your device.
Maybe it was a cache issue that didn't allow you to log back on after you removed AdBlock.

As Shaded mentioned, the ad that is enabled isn't intrusive at all. Just more of a banner ad. Nothing unreasonable.
Not sure why you seem to be taking it personally, but I can understand the frustration of not being able to interact as you normally would for a week or so.

Just let it slide off your back and continue on. We don't want to see you not posting.

steamroller

steamroller

The green house today.
DSC 0158

DSC 0153
DSC 0150

DSC 0155

DSC 0156

All plants have been kept to 4-6 feet tall.👏
Installing a dehumidifier to hopefully finish without major issues.
Temps have been in the 40's already here. The added heat I am sure will be welcome.
They will keep going as long as I can keep them healthy and pest free.
My attempt to move some clones indoors has brought spider mites into my room and tents.
They will all be bombed and then steam cleaned. There are no plants indoors anymore.
Plants that I want to try to keep may get a steam therapy along with their smite and spinosad treaments.
All plants infected are not flowering still fortunately, but that will only last so long since they have all been moved back out to be cleaned or killed.
They are not in the greenhouse, but left out open air and to fend for themselves for the time being.

My thoughts on steam;
Place plant in tent[ 2x4 or 4x4] insert steam through port and bring tent to about 130f if possible. 🤔
My thoughts on autos outdoors;
NEVER AGAIN ! I have never had bud rot until autos.
I guess that is what happens when plants flower in the most humid time of year. 🤔
The photos in the greenhouse are all unaffected by pest or bud rot.🤔

PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
The green house today.
View attachment 1283336
View attachment 1283337View attachment 1283339
View attachment 1283343
View attachment 1283344
All plants have been kept to 4-6 feet tall.👏
Installing a dehumidifier to hopefully finish without major issues.
Temps have been in the 40's already here. The added heat I am sure will be welcome.
They will keep going as long as I can keep them healthy and pest free.
My attempt to move some clones indoors has brought spider mites into my room and tents.
They will all be bombed and then steam cleaned. There are no plants indoors anymore.
Plants that I want to try to keep may get a steam therapy along with their smite and spinosad treaments.
All plants infected are not flowering still fortunately, but that will only last so long since they have all been moved back out to be cleaned or killed.
They are not in the greenhouse, but left out open air and to fend for themselves for the time being.

My thoughts on steam;
Place plant in tent[ 2x4 or 4x4] insert steam through port and bring tent to about 130f if possible. 🤔
My thoughts on autos outdoors;
NEVER AGAIN ! I have never had bud rot until autos.
I guess that is what happens when plants flower in the most humid time of year. 🤔
The photos in the greenhouse are all unaffected by pest or bud rot.🤔
you hit me with a bolt with. " I guess that is what happens when plants flower in the most humid time of year " I have a hell of a time keeping my RH down indoors through summer months but I have a few auto seeds I was thinking of doing same as you. start May and harvest in Aug out doors.......at the highest temp and humidity you can get 35c & 100% ??????? lol ........NO......... maybe not a good idea if I want a successful harvest........your fail maybe saved me a disappointment.....

It doesn't look like it will affect your harvest much, You look like you'll have a good supply for a few months anyways... Fkin autos are temperamental bitches.

I planted 3 reg GSC autos 5 weeks ago I have a 1 ft tall with balls today I'm hoping that means the other two ft talls are fems and if they are the girls I think they are they're rock solid beauties. I can't give up on the autos just yet.

Latest posts

Top Bottom