Steamrollers little hide away pt 1

• Thread starter steamroller
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
steamroller

steamroller

You flipped your grow a couple days after I did and now you have harvested. Mine are still going. Coming up on 10 weeks of flower now. I could probably chop, just to lazy for all the work afterwards, lol.
I am definitely looking for the head buzz and not couch lock !
Been a long time since I felt paranoid .
Here's hoping as I have not tested any yet .
Still have over an lb. from harvest in January that is the bomb .
I let those go for 10+ weeks and the hash plant definitely puts you down for the count !

ImpulsiveGrower

ImpulsiveGrower

Supporter
Everything is dry enough to jar and the cure has begun .I don't weigh it since it is just for me ? I'll guess 2lbs from the 12 plants being modest .
I made pen cartridges with a flavored 'wax liquidizer' from the rosin from the press. Fantastic from first hit ! Took like 10 minutes to mix the 2 and it was easy and adjustable [ just add less or more of either ].
So things are going well but, I got issues .
I am losing my mind without plants and the room to tend to ! This really has to replace my fish breeding hobby for daily activities . I need to do something daily even if it just look in and smile !
The clones needed to be on hold so I practiced patience until today.
I took down the FC800's and hung the TSL2000 again .I don't need to burn the 800's for veg IMO .
I moved the clones out into the room from tent and re potted them in 3 g containers.
Got 4 Grape Diamond ,5 Crescendo ,2 Agent Orange, and 4 Orange Velvet underground .
Using Pro Mix BX and Coast of Maine Stonington 50/50 mix .
I will grow these out and see about cloning and getting them outdoors .
I have ordered a @inkbird controller to run AC as that time is approaching [ even though we got snow last night { WTF?}] .It should be here tomorrow.
Got a thermometer that keeps records of high and low temp so I can tune everything in without surprises hopefully.
I am going to start popping seeds tonight using the tent and have ordered a clone of the Grape Gas from @ImpulsiveGrower .
Super looking forward to having a quality plant .
Pics later of the room and clones .
You’re locked in my dude looking forward to seeing the updates of it being grown out! 🙏🤘

steamroller

steamroller

Pics of the clones in their new 3 g pots .
0419221800 HDR

Agent Orange

Grape Diamond
0419221801a

Orange Velvet Underground
I will chop them for clones or training once they get adjusted .
0419221801b

My latest creation

Got Grape and what the call regular flavor .
The grape is very sweet .
The regular taste more like the original product /no added flavor.
Being able to do this so easily makes the best/ hardest to use product IMO [ rosin] now the most easy and flavorful product to use .
You mix 2ml of the wax liquidizer with 1 gram of the rosin in a shot glass warming in water on stove . Does not even need to boil, just warm enough to be able to mix the two.
As mentioned the recipe is adjustable and I can mix flavors with the regular[no flavor ] to dilute and still enjoy my product .
4 out of 4 friends said it was going to be a good year after they tested it . 🥳
EASY ! I think the press is the secret ?

steamroller

steamroller

I forgot to list the seeds I dropped into paper towels .
Got to do it for my records /Just Because !
5 Upaya F1- Triangle kush x Watermelon Zskittles [Ethos freebies] m/f
6 Fruity Pebbles cookies R1 - Fruity Pebbles OG x Mandarin Cookies [ Ethos Freebies ] I think they were only offered in feminized .
https://www.ethosgenetics.com/blog/...list?msclkid=8dd33737c04511ec9c3825223732d6f2
17 Hash Plant BX1 - Ethos Kush IBL x California Black Rose [ Ethos purchased] m/f
2 Bubba Kush x Gelato [ unsure of Breeder freebies] Feminized
5 bag seeds from 4 years ago !
2 Ghost of NYC I think from a buddy .
I wrap them in wet paper towel ,place them in Tupperware .
They are nice and warm in the tent .

steamroller

steamroller

Seems like 420 is the day to let seeds germinate.
All but the bag seeds have popped and have been placed in seed starter soil.
I lost one of the Hash Plant seeds into the mixing tray of soil !
So 16 hash plants hopefully now ?
Correction on what I thought was Ghost of NYC turns out to be White Runtz and they both popped so psyched !
I didn't know what they were because my one buddy gave my other buddy 5 seeds in pack .So my buddy just gave me 2 seeds without ID and he is not as meticulous about details . He had no clue and we all had been discussing Ghost of NYC as a strain we would like.
Saw my buddy where they originated today and asked again and he confirmed WR .
Will give the bag seeds some more time as they have been in storage for a couple years .

steamroller

steamroller

Forgot to mention what else my buddy found .
DSC 0037
DSC 0038
DSC 0039

So on this note and a little exploring I offer another use for the press.
There is also good info and another video from Nugsmasher in this post .

steamroller

steamroller

I applaud your enthusiasm. Maybe one day I'll get into processing some rosin
I won't make any of the THCA. It is too cheap to waste good product on . The video showed 3g of THCA for 28 grams of good bud put into smasher !
So 32 out of 32 seeds popped and were put in solo cups with seed starter soil on Thursday evening and today all but 2 have broken soil ! Waiting for a White runtz and Upaya still.
Pretty happy again with Ehtos seed quality . Just reading the seed threads and everyone bagging companies/breeders selling seeds that don't pop ?
Still waiting on my 4 year old bag seeds !

On a less happy note the clones have thrips ! Not sure how or where they came from but the Spinosad has been started .Gave them all a good spray bottom up and rained down this am from 1 gallon manual sprayer . Figured I would drop in a little gnat treatment also with Mosquito bits BTI in drench form .
All the pics from when I up potted them to the 3g show the damage from the thrips .I didn't think much at first since I may have been watering through the leaves in the tent and thought maybe water stains .Then leaves started to dry and die and I quickly discovered the real issue .
So I guess I get to learn and practice bug killing ? No harm since everything is in veg as I understand if I actually have success.

Just because [ @Heywood ] 🤣 ;
I now feel the need to get another tent so I can place the new clone in a separate location as a form of QT and safe transitioning . Got the 2 FC800's that I can run with any number of bars I want or actually still have another TSL 2000. Thinking although not enough for life long use I may just go with the TSL in a 4x4 .

steamroller

steamroller

Mid week update ..
Grape Gas from @ImpulsiveGrower arrived today in great shape ! Thanks for the great job you did !
She is alone for now in the 4x4 tent I set up .

All seeds I planted came up through soil except one of the White Runtz.Can't even find it in cup ?
I am sure some of you may have ideas on how this happened . 🥴 I guarantee it is a 100% phenomenon to me ! 🥸 30 seedlings !
All the clones look 100% better after first 2 showers with Spinosad. Now just to keep up . 15 clones !

Had a half day due to rain yesterday so went to Mass. to get some auto seeds .
I figured I am in veg till August now probably so autos would fit the schedule perfectly .
Never grew autos and looking for any tips . I did read the sticky here in the Auto forum so ..
I figured they start in the 4x4 and keep the Grape Gas company ?
I got 4 strains of autos , 3 are Ethos .
Pluto Cut RF3 3 pack
Lilac Diesel Rbx2 3 pack
Zweet Rbx2 3 pack
4th is Cropking NYC Diesel 5 pack
Also picked up Ethos Mandarin Zkittles female photos 10 pack.
They gave me 20 Ethos Punchline Photo m/f as freebies . 💪
Now to seriously consider logistics and timing for getting some plants outdoors . Come on better weather !

steamroller

steamroller

No such dedication here !
I will do all sorts of stuff .
I am growing 16 Hash Plants which is a repeat from firs grow [ I like it that much] . The seeds are only available M/F so not final count but I think I may keep a male to gather pollen this time .
Got 2 tents besides the room and the perfect time of year is finally approaching .
I did get screens and plan on having some dry sifted hash when I stop procrastinating.
Maybe after the next bong[ sarcastically said ] . Not being sarcastic about the bong ..

steamroller

steamroller

Semi weekend check in .
Dropped the Auto seeds in damp paper towel in a tupperware container and have them floating in my aquarium since I have no heat mat .
1 of the Pluto cut seeds should not have been sold and that disappoints me . I placed it with the other two thinking that is why you buy 10 packs !
Pressed some of the last Grape diamond most recently harvested just over 2 weeks ago. Pressed at 220f and got about 25% return .
Eliminated using parchment paper as IMO it is the biggest PIA or at least another one where not needed .
I pressed with a silicone baking sheet that is oven safe to 500f.
DSC 0044
DSC 0042
DSC 0043
DSC 0046

Worked great with one issue . Eventually the bag ripped the top of the silicone mat in its extreme stretching under pressure.
I will work on it .

Got more flavors to mix this stuff with supposed to come Monday. Pineapple, Mango, Strawberry cough and blueberry .
The grape gas is doing well and I plan on ordering more cuts of Apples and Banana, and White Runtz this week to go with it in the 4x4 tent.
Having what was needed already and not being able to use it properly in the room I moved the CO2 and its Inkbird controller to the tent. Should last much longer maybe help ?
Maybe people who grow Grape Gas are just whacked and will try anything within reason . 🤔
Going to try to keep CO2 ppm even with PAR readings .Without CO2 for me is like 350, so 500-700 is really quite a bit more being offered.
DSC 0047

Pics of seedlings and room tomorrow .
Party up it Saturday night .

Shaded_One

Shaded_One

Pop on by and grab it . I'm in the Capital District area of NY .
With lifetime warranty and 80% trade in , I have no problems loaning it out for real !
Hope your grow is fire man ~!

Haha I wish. I'm an igloo living citizen I'll most likely just appreciate from a distance :) maybe they will have some sweet deals in a few years

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Hey @steamroller you can flavor your bud during the grow by adding high end flavouring for baking to the them in the las couple weeks.

I know it sounds like malarkey but its not lol.

Not promoting it but just a fun fact

steamroller

steamroller

Hey @steamroller you can flavor your bud during the grow by adding high end flavouring for baking to the them in the las couple weeks.

I may have enough to experiment /research a little ?.
Appreciate all help and comments . ✌️ 👍

Mikedin

Mikedin

Staff
Supporter

Woah woah woah I can flavor my buds with high end flavorings? I make my own e-juices and have TONS of flavorings for making my own custom blends, I mean… in theory it should work as it’s absorbing the flavoring in through the the water

D9390167 C3B5 462F B1A9 FE115DF201BE
Top Bottom