Steppin Up- 4k, 16 plant, DIY recirc buckets, '91 chem

• Thread starter FreshSteppin
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
F

FreshSteppin

I don't really use it anymore as I realized all the smell was coming through cracks in the hood.
to fix this i just reciculate a scrubber big enough inside the room.
The ac really doesn't pull much if any smell

C

cheech

hey fresh. you mentioned using a smaller container for the lava. will you just use less media in the 5 gallon, or were you wanting to use a 3 gallon in a 5 so you had more space for the roots in the bottom bucket? do you think it's best to drill your drain hole right below the first bucket, or do you think it's best to leave an air pocket between the two buckets? i'm thinking about emulating your grow so i'm glad you mentioned you thought a 5 in a 5 gallon was too much. thing is, the fucking 3 gallon buckets at a hydro shop cost double what a homer bucket costs. moneys not a problem but wtf?

F

FreshSteppin

I'm undecided for next run.
but either 3 gal in a 5 gal meh.
or
5 gal in a 7 gal. That would be pretty sick!

anyways, the drippers did clog up slightly in the last week. Just after the 3 month mark of running daily. next run will incorporate a swamp cooler filter around the pump, and a much better wash of the lava rock. Also thinking of seperating the system into 2, as I want to run 2 strains next and 1 finishes much faster.

going to be running hard lines to all the buckets instead of this bullshit with flex tubing, and hard lining all the drains as well.

upgrading the air stones in the buckets from these wack ones I got for this run
to 4" discs in each bucket.
also going to incorporate a bigger air pump and bigger water pump to recirc in the reservoir.

getting dual arc bulbs with out a doubt.

can't wait till chopppppp.

C

cheech

yea 5 in 7 would be pretty sick. if your plants were too big this round though, that might not help you out much. bad fish proved you can grow some monster plants in 5 gallons.

F

FreshSteppin

well here is a quick lil tease. My camera only let me take 2 pics before the battery shit on me. Waiting for it to charge so I can head back over and snap some shots of the moster colas.
This one isn't the biggest
a4.jpg

bb5.jpg

RollinEndough

RollinEndough

Lookin' good, let's see those big guns now playa! :yes :yes

S

Socachi

Now that's what I'm talking about. Nice cola Fresh, lets see some more pics like that fatty. :rock

S

Socachi

Fresh I was skimming back thru your thread and I was wondering how you got your bud sites so close. Something your using, pruning, or just how the 91 chem grows? I've grown CDS but she didn't get tight bud sites like yours.

F

FreshSteppin

I accidentally super overdosed em with potassium silicate. makes em sturdy as hell but droopy as fuck in veg. kinda stunts em vertically

that and a fine tuned room with co2

F

FreshSteppin

well first the new custom glass I ordered up this week

shwiiinggg
buba.jpg

bubb.jpg

bubc.jpg

F

FreshSteppin

aight here we goooooooooo

:boogie::scared0016::boogie:

a nice little lower nug finishing up fast
ae.jpg

af.jpg

more coming.......

S

Socachi

Fresh now that's some frosty shit man. It looks like a forest in there. I can only imagine the smell must be dank as all hell. :tongueout

altitudefarmer

altitudefarmer

Getting retarded in your room, buddy! Very impressive grow. Nice work.

F

FreshSteppin

thanks everyone.......
2 weeks and 2 days till chop......

can't wait

S

strictlyHYDROid

what the hell
this is insane i love your carpentry skills
as well as your cannabis heart
you deserve every ounce you produce

RollinEndough

RollinEndough

Awesome look with wall-to-wall fatties. With clubs like that on site you'll catch a weapons charge.

Latest posts

Top Bottom