stickybuds 2011 grow!!

• Thread starter StickyBuds420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
StickyBuds420

StickyBuds420

thanx man im pretty proud of them and hope to be better next year.

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
you should be Proud Sticky

Looking really good!

StickyBuds420

StickyBuds420

you should be Proud Sticky

Looking really good!

ah thanx man

well over the weekend we got 2 good rains so i decided id go give all the girls some flower food they are all well into flower man just covered in bud sites ah 6 more weeks i hope.

intruder

intruder

on your bigger plants you may wanna hold off til mid to late oct before you chop them ,not sure where your located but in my exp bigger plants take longer to finish

you may be able to take some of the big tops but really you should let it go as long as possible

Mogrow

Mogrow

your little ones are turning into your big ones. they all look well cared for. that big girl needs to start budding, the little ones are budding up nice. alot changes in this time of year, plants you thought might not do so good come on strong, and vice-versa.
keep us posted....

StickyBuds420

StickyBuds420

@intruder ah thanx man thats what i was thinking that i may have to let them go a little longer haha we are in the waiting game now thanx for the advice man.

@magrow thanx man yeah all 4 plants are budding good now the big girl she is going right along to she was going a little slower than the rest but she is doing fine now haha cant wait to see how they look come the end of sep.

T

tristynhawk

time for an update people well i got a couple pics of the big girl i have she is in her 2nd week of flower and as you can see she is started to get tha stretch a little what ya think guys and gals?

i should have go pics of the other 3 i have but i forgot to bring my phone with me when i went to water but damn in 7 days one of them has doubles in size and covered in bud spots i cant wait till harvest.:banana1sv6::banana1sv6:

oh before i for get when you harvest is it best to trim the buds right after you harvest them or what? last year i just trimmed them soon as i brought them in.

View attachment 164053

View attachment 164054

what strain are these sticky, they look good. As for your question i like to trim as soon as possible it's alot easier to get the trim off before it wilts. I'd love to have so much i couldn't trim it in time though...lol

StickyBuds420

StickyBuds420

what strain are these sticky, they look good. As for your question i like to trim as soon as possible it's alot easier to get the trim off before it wilts. I'd love to have so much i couldn't trim it in time though...lol

Oh im only going with good bagseed this year since it is my 2nd grow after my first grow i decided i want to get a few grows under my belt before getting some good seeds so maybe next year i will try and get some good strains.

T

tristynhawk

I always grew bagseed until this year and i been growing 20 yrs. And i noticed a huge difference this year in what good genetics do for ya.

StickyBuds420

StickyBuds420

I always grew bagseed until this year and i been growing 20 yrs. And i noticed a huge difference this year in what good genetics do for ya.

ah yeah man i bet it is id like to get about 3 or 4 diff strains lol just have not decided on which ones haha.

A

albone3000

in all those years popping bagseeds did you ever find anything special?

believe it or not when i have a surplus of bagseed or I dont think its worth it I pop them in my mouth and give them a crunch and swallow, hoping to get some of the good proteins and other stuff I heard they have.

intruder

intruder

quality genetics play a huge role in consistency,but with that said I have grown some bag seed in the past with decent results,

but ever since growing some good seeds I dont know what the hell I waited on to get better genetics-it really does make all the difference,+ when you can tell people what it is , it lets them know there not burning garbage or wasting there money on the who knows WTF
I know a guy who thinks he knows it all(dumb dealer) ask him what he has and he will say what do you mean its fire -call it whatever you want LOL
and the dro as he calls it is junk! but he wont pay for quality so he keeps pushing garbage but since he is a dealer he knows all about weed-
he is a yidiot

StickyBuds420

StickyBuds420

in all those years popping bagseeds did you ever find anything special?

believe it or not when i have a surplus of bagseed or I dont think its worth it I pop them in my mouth and give them a crunch and swallow, hoping to get some of the good proteins and other stuff I heard they have.

ah well i think you meant to post that to Tristyhawk but i have not found anything special not yet anyways.

my younger cousin he eats the seeds sometimes to haha.

StickyBuds420

StickyBuds420

quality genetics play a huge role in consistency,but with that said I have grown some bag seed in the past with decent results,

but ever since growing some good seeds I dont know what the hell I waited on to get better genetics-it really does make all the difference,+ when you can tell people what it is , it lets them know there not burning garbage or wasting there money on the who knows WTF
I know a guy who thinks he knows it all(dumb dealer) ask him what he has and he will say what do you mean its fire -call it whatever you want LOL
and the dro as he calls it is junk! but he wont pay for quality so he keeps pushing garbage but since he is a dealer he knows all about weed-
he is a yidiot

yeah im going to try and get some good genetics next season any good ones i should be looking to get ?

oh yeah i know plenty of people like that i had some guy try selling me some bud saying it some kush it was some shit that smelled good but was picked to early barely gave you a buzz i was like nah man ill pass.

StickyBuds420

StickyBuds420

time for an update people only got a shot of the 3 girls ran out of light with no flash :(

well looks like the 2 smaller ones are about a week ahead of the bigg girl so they will be finished in about 4 or 5 weeks i think we shall see hehe smells great!!.

look at the stalk on the big girl size of a soda can!.

ProdigyGrower

ProdigyGrower

Alien Junkie and bush master
Supporter
Yep genetics determine 60% of your grow if you start with junk no matter if your the best grower in the world you still gonna have good grown junk but if you start with fire your gonna grow dank even if your not the best grower and can half way grow good your still gonna have some good bud because of the genetics! My first grow was bag seed and I'm a pretty good grower and it turned out cool I yielded like 8 zips per plant but the good genetics Im growing now wow what a difference!!

T

tristynhawk

ah well i think you meant to post that to Tristyhawk but i have not found anything special not yet anyways.

my younger cousin he eats the seeds sometimes to haha.

about five years ago i came across some stuff that was stinkiest smoke i have ever smelled super super skunky, rock hard buds with tremendous yield's. I alway's thought the weed out good but that year sticks out in my mind don't know what that stuff was but everyone loved it.

Latest posts

Top Bottom