Still MASHIN' - Under Current 12XLs, Flip-Flop, '91 Chem

• Thread starter RollinEndough
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
RollinEndough

RollinEndough

FreshSteppin - I'll get it replaced, but not for this grow. Just picked up a couple of Magnums and a Flipbox, gotta wait 'till Monday for the ballast and nutes to arrive.

RollinEndough

RollinEndough

QUANTUM!

http://farm4.static.invalid.com/3645/3306868622_05ca850d75.jpg

HATE WAITING!

RollinEndough

RollinEndough

Screen

DSC_8394.jpg

DSC_8393.jpg

DSC_8391.jpg

Chem

DSC_8368.jpg

Bogglegum

DSC_8371.jpg

Sugar Berry

DSC_8376.jpg

Still waiting for the ballast, got the Magnums hung in place of the spinner. Update on that room later.

F

FreshSteppin

Damn those Chem are gonna get damn fat. Can't wait to be puffin on that INdough.

R

RMCG

Dig the screens. Homemade? Is that 2" PVC? String or wires?

Also, looks like you are running Higromite vs Hydroton. I was contemplating the switch so I can stop buying Silica. Does it affect pH at all?

RollinEndough

RollinEndough

FreshSteppin - Word. They're responding to the initial bondage quite well. The one in bloom looks so delicious, can't wait for that.

RMCG - Thanks. The frames are made with 1.5" PVC and 2" x 4" welded wire fence finishes it off. 9' wide by 13.5' long, should be a few grams in that mess when it's all said and done. :)

RollinEndough

RollinEndough

RMCG - Also, it's some funky grow rock from Sunleaves. High in silica, stable ph and minimal dust wash-off. So far so good.

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Great shots and show RollinEndough! Scroggin' the UC... with a super sick screen. Can't wait to see it filled with a sea of colas.... :cool

RollinEndough

RollinEndough

Shady - Thanks. Should be pretty insane with the way Chem stretches. Going to take some detailed training and pruning to pull off. All part of the fun!

A

areUkind

its too bad about the spinner. i really wanted to see the outcome of that room but at least you're still keepin it interesting with the checkered pattern lighting!

RollinEndough

RollinEndough

areUkind - Thanks for stopping by. It is a bummer as the spinner builds a crazy dense plant covered in smaller, but more trich dense fruit top-to-bottom.

Switching to 1k flip-flop may do better for their yield though. We shall see!

L-Immortal

L-Immortal

Wow look what the cat dragged in ;) LOL J/K! You Know I’m down to roll for the duration of this escapade.

funny-pictures-cats-have-drug-related-violence.jpg

RollinEndough

RollinEndough

Oh shit! What's up homie? Long time no see.

Hell, the last time I saw ya was in Vegas when we were a few sheets to the wind. Good times.

las-vegas-drunk.jpg

How are things in your neck of the woods?

L-Immortal

L-Immortal

Pretty green down here.Actually a we bit purple to with the lvpks in full swing.

Liking your new gigs, I remember you talkin about that setup. That Chem is gonna run for days get ready to break her like a wild horse

RollinEndough

RollinEndough

Pretty green down here.Actually a we bit purple to with the lvpks in full swing.

Liking your new gigs, I remember you talkin about that setup. That Chem is gonna run for days get ready to break her like a wild horse

I'll tie her in knots.

pretzel8sa.jpg

Latest posts

Top Bottom