Still MASHIN' - Under Current 12XLs, Flip-Flop, '91 Chem

• Thread starter RollinEndough
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
UCMENOW

UCMENOW

Good to see u back at it Rollin.....that water cloner style looks fresh.

RollinEndough

RollinEndough

Thanks bro. It's a 27gal tote from Home Depot painted matte white. Went a little nuts with oxygen as it's supplied by a 45L air pump to a couple of those micro pore diffusers. Acts as home to 17 3" net pots that hold freshly rooted plugs while they grow beards.

Acquired more med cardage and will probably do another UC run since it's free. In tents. :)

N

NugNation

Can't wait to see those ISS blow up, wouldn't be surprised if you hit near 3 a light with those. are you gonna run all 24 buckets or just enough for the clones you have on deck right now?

RollinEndough

RollinEndough

Gonna throw the 8 PK in an 8XL under 2-3kw and make a single row UC with 4 buckets spaced under 2kw for the ISS. Both of the tents will be in the grow space with recirculating air/CO2.

That should occupy 3 months of time. After that I can execute something in the 10kw range with multiple-ton split a/c.

Just scooped a Bluelab guardian monitor, time to calibrate and something that rhymes with calibrate when it's installed.

RollinEndough

RollinEndough

Too easy. Works a charm and looks sexy doing it. Calibration is just a few button pushes. Highly recommended for the nerdy or lazy. :yes

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
being a lazy nerd myself I think I should get one

edit: actually I think Im more of a geek then a nerd

winta

winta

lookin good my dude! i got some iss comin i cant wait to see how yours come out :)

winta

winta

i have had the chance to burn any yet ive just heard everyting u just said about it and had to have it :) :icon_spin:

winta, have you smoked ISS before? Shit is so dank and fruity smelling, easy to distinguish in a blind sampling. Plus she yields retarded big. :icon_spin::anim_44:

RollinEndough

RollinEndough

Today. 25th orbit, complete. 66-75% of natural born life remaining.

No complaints. Some would say I'm living the dream. This oil rip toasts to many more years of the alternative lifestyle.

Peace and positive vibes!

DaveChapelleRickJames.jpg

F

FatFreddysKat

Happy birthday Rollin........only 25? Damn you guys make me feel old, oh nope thats just me and my lazy ass!!!!!Hell I turned 25 , 15 years ago, it was fun but way overrated, but life has gotten nothing but better since.....again happy birthday!!!!!

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
I had a huge "Quarter of a Century" bash - it was a major blowout and I was sporting the sickest mullet ever

Happy Birthday Bro

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
meh that dudes mullet is weak sauce - funny as shit though

RollinEndough

RollinEndough

Thanks guys! :)

Feeling groovy as fuck after a steak, shrimp and chemdog oil blast.

I'm noticing the opposite to hold true in the hair department on my end. Unluckily those chromosomes didn't line up in my favor and can see a receding hairline and thinning in the near future.

So a shaved head look it is. Something like a full body tattoo may be in the future if I'm to be all skin.

full-body-tattoo-dy-london-ink-design.jpg

Couldn't do the face though. :|

D

DMsteppa

you and me both brotha...... ill be straight bald by 30......schucks....

still can rock illin caps all day

Top Bottom