still smokins 2009 first outdoor adventure

• Thread starter still smokin
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
T

tophmaster

oh fuck yeah ss tons of growth. lookin really good dude lst is the shit!!!

U

USApotluvr1

Hey ss!

Holy bud growth potman!! Jesus, they seem to enjoy that intense sunshine after all that rain, huh ss?! Looks amazing (hope you get your sleep when harvest time comes!!). Mother nature rules! p

S

still smokin

thanks guys, yeah i hope all stays as is after loosing one spot to assholes it does make you nervous thats for sure .another scorcher here today guys .they say 93 degs..... about time ,thanks mother nature keep it up.....

M

Mr.Bird

looks good. heathly plants..
wish u a nice seasson.. :smiley_joint: keep it up...

G

Gorrillagrower

Way to rock them babies SS. Headed out tomarrow to check my outdoor stuff. Should have pics up by the early evening. Keep doin what your doin cause it sure is workin for ya bro

Nice job............GG

D

de cane

Beautiful plants you got going on there. And the spot is great too. :afroweed:
Motivates me to search one for next year!

I´m curious about the outcome, but thats going to be a big bunch of dank!

S

still smokin

thanks all for the thumbs up..... those 3 plants that i have done massive LST to are the white rhyno x chronic that i grew on my last run inside . Im smoking it now and if the out side come out anywhere near the inside ill be a happy grower. im hoping that the mazar kush that i have in the pic with the three plants in one shot will turn out sweet too. i did some LST to them to so by the time i go water them on friday they should have a good start to there mission.........it was 93 here again today and about the same for tomorrow....few......now were talking growing with mother nature

S

still smokin

:sun2::boogie:damn streight bro.... sunshine for everyone.......everybody join in ...got to do the sunshine dance for the ladies.....he he he

G

Gorrillagrower

Yo SS you need to teach me that dance cause I sure could use some SUN. Tomarrow I think. Just got my update posted. Things are lookin real nice. Had a slight slug attack but nothing major. Glad I went and checked tho

S

Shi-ska-bong

Yea we're piss poor weather goin' on up here :(

Good thing I'm in prime location for some rays after this crap is over with :cool0044: Can't wait to see 'em get ragin' xD

S

still smokin

hey GG it goes something like this bro:boogie: sunshine comin you way my man... been 90plus here for two days and 90 again tomorrow

S

still smokin

good morning .its thursday....weather up date for GG and all near him....woke up this morning to massive rain storm .....been along time sinse i have seen it rain like this .by 7:00 all stopped and now going to be 90 again today ....... it will be god damn humid too. but i don think it was headed your way pal ,headed more sw........here comes the sun ....do do do do do do ...here come the sun ....and GG says ,,,that alright

S

still smokin

i cant believe how they are doing outside... i mite have to do this every year bro... its alot of fun when people stay out of our fields.....i was going to go back tomorrow and look at them but with this rain i think that i will wait till next week ..we will see, it hard for me to stay away from them when they are just down the road a mile or so...... but i have to restrain myself all the time cause i dont want a trail leading them to my pot of gold. i come in a different way every day going over the same trail maybe once every 4 times in so thats not too bad...... you should try to do an outside deal next year bud....its is different because of the nature thing ,bug critters,heat,stealthness.i am still having trouble with something diggin in my shit still so i am going to cut out som square pieces of 1/4 inch wire mesh and place it around the stem to keep them out ,whatever it is the detourantces i have done so far do not effect them at all.....so now the bars are going up.....jail time

U

USApotluvr1

Hey ss!

Yes, mother nature has a kick-ass set up, no doubt! If I was outdoors or had access to it I would've already! I live in an apt. and the area is suburbia, so outdoors is out. Also, I have my business I have to focus on, and it leaves me with enough time to do the closet thing, but that is it! p

Top Bottom