still smokins 2009 first outdoor adventure

• Thread starter still smokin
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
F

Fear

Man I have to say nice blend in! Does the foliage turn brown around? I'm dumping major gallons to keep my surroundings nice and green. and dude I don't think they rent atv's that I know of and if so I aint payin I am broke. I thought what a great buisness idea though. I haven't seen any near me.

The garbage cans sat above ground man major rat problem. the tall cans kept them yellow teethed bastards out. Still needed netting and fencing for deer though, and this area is heavily wooded when I find my cam I will be posting some pics of the creek and scenary, old hillside gorrila grow etc. Found some old hill side grows threw over 50 buckets down a hill for us to use to over grown now. man what a set up every bucket painted camo, this hill is so steep will have some pics of this. Turned over 300 gallon res just chillin. I think camp might of found it cause the way the lines are chopped up. Anyways arm is moving a bit better too today thanks.

I just found out I think we are gonna use this little honda hauling machine with tracks on it but it is slow and has no brakes and you have to walk it the whole way. so when it hits a slope there no stopping it. 4 bags at a time. Can haul like 400 pounds, but you cant make it top heavy or it will roll down the ravine. LOL. Later guys my kids are breaking something.

S

still smokin

thanks FEAR... stays green like that till fall if not theres swamp water i can pump over to it with a car battery and bilg pump. in the fall evry thing turns red orange different greens browns still shoul blend i hope...

T

tophmaster

fear... damn man sounds like some hard shit. hope that arm heals up soon. thats a shit ton of soil to lug.

ss....the update looks great glad too see they are doing so well cant wait to see some huge lst bushes
keep up the good work guys

G

Gorrillagrower

Lookin real nice there SS. I like the LST idea. Never used it outside but I thinkl I am gonna do it next time I go out or maybe use it on the ones I keep in the backyard or both. Sounds like you might wanna wear longsleves when you go out to check on the kids and some bug spray. Thats one thing I forget all the time. Frigin Skeeters and Black Flies SUCK!!!!

FEAR.... Glad to hear the arm is feelin alittle better. Sucks that there is no ATV rental place. Sounds like a business oppertunity to me. Im sure there are a shitload of farmers in the same situation that could use a biz like that especially from a pot friendly biz owner. Sounds like the lil Honda hauler should do the trick. It might be alittle slower than a ATV but alot easier than humpin on your shoulder 1 bag at a time. Lookin forward to the pics too.

Talk to you soon...............GG

S

still smokin

thanks you all for the props. yeah GG im going for the cola growth... thats where the cash is .... I plan to LST up to 30 colas per plant , these i did last night have a good start cause the had 7, 8, 9.... nodes already thats 14 to 18 colas right there.... remeber the 2 oz dude ...he he he ....hope he pulled up a chair...lol... im on a mission my friend...

G

Gorrillagrower

Dude those are gonna be an awsome site to behold in the fall. 30+ colas swinging in the fall breeze is gonna be a beautiful site. Keep up the good work brother. You are definately on the right track

S

still smokin

thanks my friend. I had to go back to two of the sites thismorning to trim some folage from around the areas to let morning light in better.. now i have full days sun in all spot but one and it is only in the last two hours when it doesnt get total light ...so im set..just keeping an eye on thing making sure they do what i want them to do . im sure i will have to stake them up and keep the main stalk off the ground. well see how strong the stalk gets.

S

still smokin

hey all just thought that i would give a little up date no pics but like i said ,I am one with mother nature again....ITS RAINING!!!!!! yeah, thats going to save me major work,plus fresh nitro in the soil via mother nature herself. I think that I will go check on them on wednesday again just so I can do more LST the 3 that I have started I cant wait to see what they look like after a week of being bent ....... an-tis-apa-a-tion its making me wait.... so ill keep on waitng -waiting---- lol.. what a stoner huh...lol

U

USApotluvr1

Hey ss!

It's great when the shit starts flowin' with you, not against you!! potluvr

T

tophmaster

hell yeah man lst those babys get all those colas. my plan as well. yeah tell the 2 ozs dude to hop back on this thread in the fall time when your tying and staking your plants to hold up all the bud wait, doin great ss keep it up son

S

still smokin

thanks tophmaster, ill go out wednesday and get some pics of them .im expecting an awesome site already.it has rained here all day today so this is going to make them soar to the ski now once the sun comes out.

S

shroomyshroom

things are coming along nicely SS

starting my outdoor in a few months.. cant wait

S

still smokin

still raining, 4 days strieght. enough is enough now...:sweating:sign0055::sun2::mad0233::sign0065:

B

buzzkill420

smokin it sunny as hell here today ur really still gettin rain

S

still smokin

ok I went to my sites today and all is going well. not much new growth but we have had rin for 3 days ina row,no sun at all. so foregot the cam but at one site had small problem with something digging up one of my plants. its the second time its done it . no harm done yet but he keeps on leaving the roots exposed .this time it was laying on the grownd still alive as can be so i buried the exposed roots and stood her back up .oh yeah...... you know its comin.........................:smiley_joint::character0110::icon_dizzy:... poison time yall

T

tophmaster

yes out that rodent, that sucks about no sun but it wil shine soon, ill pass some cali sun to ya

T

tophmaster

hell yeah i got u ill pass some sun and a kush joint out to ya:passingjoint:

Latest posts

Top Bottom