still smokins 2009 first outdoor adventure

• Thread starter still smokin
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
T

tophmaster

oh i can see it your LSTing is looking like its starting to work really well. hell yeah that spots lookin good super dirty at 730
man watch the hand next time lol keep it up ss

S

still smokin

well my super dirty at 730 spot took a hit.... some one found them and ,,,,,,, well you know the rest .... stole my shovel too.....pricks... that the one spot that i though was not a good spot too and i was right ...to closr to the trails.......live and learn huh guys.....

S

still smokin

but they got my 2 pine apple express and my purple lady......boooo. i still have one pineapple at home that is 8 inches so not all is lost..... but not my purple lady....oh man....

U

USApotluvr1

Hey ss!

That blows about them blowin' up your spot, bro'! How is the Pineapple Express doin'? Did you try your hash yet? p

G

Gorrillagrower

What a fuckin bummer bro. So early in the season. That was a thief for sure. Cops aint lookin for plants this early. Was it those ones that you had LST'd? I sure hope not cause they were lookin great.

S

still smokin

no not the lst ones. it was my fault cause i got in a hurry with the last ones i put in and didnt explore enough ......this was the only site that wa not on the freekin park refuge......so go figure....not to worried ,thats why we plant more then one spot huh.....yeah and they took my shovel too.... pricks.... well i guess they had three holes to dig some were........ I still have one pineapple express here at home in my tent and thats where it will stay....

T

tophmaster

:sick0004:nooo! that sucks dude. fuckin assholes grow your own bud. and come on take your shovel too. these kids are fucked up man. hope your other shit just does great then. might have to guard your shovels boys :character0110:

S

still smokin

hey thanks for the caring words you all.but i have updates on some crops for you tonight....could not get to all them due to the fact that i forgot the mositoe spray and they were fuckin me up bad..... millions and millions.....hera are to of the spots ...LST is kickin these plant to the moon dudes..... topped a mazar afy tonight . think they are about 3 ft tall now.

First grow in 15  or so years 133
First grow in 15  or so years 134
First grow in 15  or so years 135
First grow in 15  or so years 137
First grow in 15  or so years 138
First grow in 15  or so years 140
S

still smokin

sorry for blur ,ill get more in a day or so ... freekin bugs keep biting to were you cant hold still......

B

buzzkill420

looking good fucking bugs havent go to see my girls id days

S

still smokin

went out this morning to check on all the rest of the stuff.... everthing is looking great....dis mor lst to some that had already been lst so one field is done with training.secondary branches are tied down will have to retie im sure. mazar is in training,one mazar afy got topped.,3 mazar kush will be trained next week,quick silver will be trained next week also .I didnot take pics of all but here are some of the training they have been going through..... enjoy:smiley_joint::damnhippie:

First grow in 15  or so years 145
First grow in 15  or so years 146
First grow in 15  or so years 153
First grow in 15  or so years 152
First grow in 15  or so years 151
First grow in 15  or so years 150
First grow in 15  or so years 147
First grow in 15  or so years 144
N

northern monsta

yes bro that looks well nice really healthy ladies going to be some nice plants in there thumbs up for the good work nice pics too how many diffrent strains you running smoking? all is well your weather must be better now that can only be good for the girls keep it up peace Northern Monsta

G

Gorrillagrower

Now thats what im talkin about SS. Those babies are lookin real nice. Makes me wanna go out and see mine. Gonna fuck rain all damn weekend. Maybe sometime mid week. Sun is suppose to come back tue or wed

S

still smokin

hey GG hey Monsta... thanks for the kind words......yeah that lst is really starting to work .all plant but three have some thing done to them . they will get it next friday too. I think these ones will have at least 25 to 30 tops by the looks of it...lol...cant wait....

N

northern monsta

gona be a biggie!!!!!! 1 day bro u can teach me your outdoor thing i would like to learn the ins and outs of it all you will be my first call if i ever get the chance of a climate to grow in!

N

northern monsta

holy shit! just seen the pics above, your going to have a ball smokin really nice work dam those ladies lookin good and happy

S

still smokin

yeah holy shit is right monsta ! and thank tophmaster. it got 95 deg here today after a rainy sunday...so i was curious about how some of them faired with that much heat, so i went out this eve and checked the one spot...I about shat a brick... check out how much these grw in three days . youll have to scroll back a couple to see what they looked like on friday and then look at todays....these things love the heat as long as you keep them watered

First grow in 15  or so years 168
First grow in 15  or so years 165
First grow in 15  or so years 166
Top Bottom