Stoney's Spot

• Thread starter stoneyluv
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Doublej

Doublej

sucks ya got skunked man... how about your new camper at least, no problems or nothing?

got to detail a buddys bike tonight.... and installed some accent lighting...

View attachment 1174875

View attachment 1174876

View attachment 1174877

🙃
Man I know I replied to this already, but somehow it’s gone. Anyway I’ll write it up again, so with the new trailer after a couple of bugs it was fine,1st off I was filling up the fresh water tank and noticed the water was draining out on the ground, this happened in my driveway so it wasn’t a big problem, they forgot to put the plugs in the drain lines. I went back and got the plugs and put them in. No problem. (This is gonna be a long post, so hang with me)
I get to my camp spot, set everything up. The next morning I get up turn on the hot water heater, brush my teeth and did a couple of other thing and left before it got light. I come back to camp in the early afternoon and noticed water on the ground underneath the trailer, I do some looking and found out the dealership didn’t put the fuckin plug in the hot water heater and because I left the water heater on it pumped at all 40 gallons of water, needless to say I was pretty pissed off. Here I am 20 miles out.I had a couple of gallons of bottled water so I was OK for the next morning, I called my buddy’s dad and he had a new one and I could come out and get it. I called the dealership and told him that this was what was gonna happen I was coming into town to get the plug that they didn’t put in after they claimed to go through the trailer and make sure everything was all good to go.
Then I had to run to my house and get a couple of water jugs that I had 5 gallon water jugs, I picked up the new plug at the dealership took it back to my buddies dad’s house filled up my water jugs and was able to fill up my trailer with those a couple of times it took (I guess it didn’t drain all the water out),it was enough to get me threw the season. I know it’s a long post, so I’ll give you guys part2 in a little bit, my freaking head hurts just remembering it, but there is more

stoneyluv

stoneyluv

Man I know I replied to this already, but somehow it’s gone. Anyway I’ll write it up again, so with the new trailer after a couple of bugs it was fine,1st off I was filling up the fresh water tank and noticed the water was draining out on the ground, this happened in my driveway so it wasn’t a big problem, they forgot to put the plugs in the drain lines. I went back and got the plugs and put them in. No problem. (This is gonna be a long post, so hang with me)
I get to my camp spot, set everything up. The next morning I get up turn on the hot water heater, brush my teeth and did a couple of other thing and left before it got light. I come back to camp in the early afternoon and noticed water on the ground underneath the trailer, I do some looking and found out the dealership didn’t put the fuckin plug in the hot water heater and because I left the water heater on it pumped at all 40 gallons of water, needless to say I was pretty pissed off. Here I am 20 miles out.I had a couple of gallons of bottled water so I was OK for the next morning, I called my buddy’s dad and he had a new one and I could come out and get it. I called the dealership and told him that this was what was gonna happen I was coming into town to get the plug that they didn’t put in after they claimed to go through the trailer and make sure everything was all good to go.
Then I had to run to my house and get a couple of water jugs that I had 5 gallon water jugs, I picked up the new plug at the dealership took it back to my buddies dad’s house filled up my water jugs and was able to fill up my trailer with those a couple of times it took (I guess it didn’t drain all the water out),it was enough to get me threw the season. I know it’s a long post, so I’ll give you guys part2 in a little bit, my freaking head hurts just remembering it, but there is more

man you gotta be kidding me?!?!?!? you would think when they knew they forgot the first plug they didn't demand to look over the entire thing to make sure they didn't forget other things... a good dealer would have!

all that running around and unnecessary bullshit would have had me furious!!!

and on top of all that there is more?!?!?!?!? fuck!

Doublej

Doublej

man you gotta be kidding me?!?!?!? you would think when they knew they forgot the first plug they didn't demand to look over the entire thing to make sure they didn't forget other things... a good dealer would have!

all that running around and unnecessary bullshit would have had me furious!!!

and on top of all that there is more?!?!?!?!? fuck!
Oh yeah, lots more brother, for the most part the trailer was fine after that. But I was a pretty good bit of pissed off!!
But here’s where my story gets really fucked up
I think it was Sunday afternoon we were chasing a heard and my buddy got one…
5547AB71 62B9 409F AE14 A585D6B7525A
We packed out this nice 5+5 pretty nice little bull. So we get all done and they invited me to dinner at there camp, I said he’ll ya!!! It was about 9:00 pm. It’s dark and I come walking into there camp trip over a goddamn folding chair and fall right in the campfire face first hand I had second and third-degree burns on my face and hand. My wife made me come back to town and take care of that but here’s a real kicker, I was at their camp till about 1230 and I swear on my daughters life I only had two beers get to about a mile from my trailer and fuckin fall asleep at the wheel and put my truck in the ditch….

600$ tow bill and 13000$ in repairs, I have very good Insurance so this doesn’t even cost me a deductible other than a $600 tow bill. So ya it was a season from hell. After my wife made me come home for a couple days and take a rest I did go out and finish up the end of the season I had a couple more chances at the very end of the season but by that time I was too tired and I didn’t want to drag my hand through the brush and get fucked up and they got away from me me.
So one guy wrecks his truck and another guy gets a brand new truck that sounds about right. That’s a nice truck there a AnimalHouse well done you got to keeper wife

Last edited:
Doublej

Doublej

Plants are looking good brother BTW!!!
I still have a late season to go in November so there’s still hope that I at least get a deer and maybe even an Elk, if I have my truck, Insurance check is already in the mail and I’ve already got the estimate like I said so hopefully he gets done with it in a timely manner. Anyway that’s all for me for the night man

Frankster

Frankster

Never trust a doctor who's plants have died.
Supporter
Oh yeah, lots more brother, for the most part the trailer was fine after that. But I was a pretty good bit of pissed off!!
View attachment 1178185We packed out this nice 5+5 pretty nice little bull. So we get all done and they invited me to dinner at there camp, I said he’ll ya!!! It was about 9:00 pm. It’s dark and I come walking into there camp trip over a goddamn folding chair and fall right in the campfire face first hand I had second and third-degree burns on my face and hand. My wife made me come back to town and take care of that but here’s a real kicker, I was at their camp till about 1230 and I swear on my daughters life I only had two beers get to about a mile from my trailer and fuckin fall asleep at the wheel and put my truck in the ditch….
View attachment 1178188
600$ tow bill and 13000$ in repairs, I have very good Insurance so this doesn’t even cost me a deductible other than a $600 tow bill. So ya it was a season from hell. After my wife made me come home for a couple days and take a rest I did go out and finish up the end of the season I had a couple more chances at the very end of the season but by that time I was too tired and I didn’t want to drag my hand through the brush and get fucked up and they got away from me me.
So one guy wrecks his truck and another guy gets a brand new truck that sounds about right. That’s a nice truck there a AnimalHouse well done you got to keeper wife
Yea bro, I hear ya. I was out year b4 last and had a big 4 foot thick, 100+ foot long tree fall though our hardened winter camp at the end of the winter, Smashing everything flat, if my co-pilot was in his cot, he'd be dead, flat as a tin can. Then some (unarmed) run in's with 200 lb cats, and having a wench fail and shit go very wrong, it's time to get out, and re-evaluate what your doing.

While it's always good to having something bagged and tagged, Moose and Elk, Bear, Cats, even some Deer are inherently dangerous, so is the back country period; take care always and safety first. I've seen Moose do very unexpended things. Watch em. They are big mean bastards.

It's all fun and games until someone loses an eye. lol 😆 Don't let it be you.

Last edited:
Goblinkiller

Goblinkiller

View attachment 1178185We packed out this nice 5+5 pretty nice little bull. So we get all done and they invited me to dinner at there camp, I said he’ll ya!!! It was about 9:00 pm. It’s dark and I come walking into there camp trip over a goddamn folding chair and fall right in the campfire face first hand I had second and third-degree burns on my face and hand. My wife made me come back to town and take care of that but here’s a real kicker, I was at their camp till about 1230 and I swear on my daughters life I only had two beers get to about a mile from my trailer and fuckin fall asleep at the wheel and put my truck in the ditch….
View attachment 1178188

That was a lot of misfortune in one go. I have had close encounters with moose in the Woods. They blend in pretty great here. Never carried a rifle though .
Hope you recover from your burns, heard second degree is more pain than third degree burn. Guess you gotta put on a lot of aloe vera gel or something now

Last edited:
Doublej

Doublej

That was a lot of misfortune in one go. I have had close encounters with moose in the Woods. They blend in pretty great here. Never carried a rifle though .
Hope you recover from your burns, heard second degree is more pain than third degree burn. Guess you gotta put on a lot of aloe vera gel or something now
I think it was Sunday afternoon we were chasing a heard and my buddy got one…We packed out this nice 5+5 pretty nice little bull. So we get all done and they invited me to dinner at there camp, I said he’ll ya!!! It was about 9:00 pm. It’s dark and I come walking into there camp trip over a goddamn folding chair and fall right in the campfire face first hand I had second and third-degree burns on my face and hand. My wife made me come back to town and take care of that but here’s a real kicker, I was at their camp till about 1230 and I swear on my daughters life I only had two beers get to about a mile from my trailer and fuckin fall asleep at the wheel and put my truck in the ditch….
View attachment 1178188
Yea bro, I hear ya. I was out year b4 last and had a big 4 foot thick, 100+ foot long tree fall though our hardened winter camp at the end of the winter, Smashing everything flat, if my co-pilot was in his cot, he'd be dead, flat as a tin can. Then some (unarmed) run in's with 200 lb cats, and having a wench fail and shit go very wrong, it's time to get out, and re-evaluate what your doing.

While it's always good to having something bagged and tagged, Moose and Elk, Bear, Cats, even some Deer are inherently dangerous, so is the back country period; take care always and safety first. I've seen Moose do very unexpended things. Watch em. They are big mean bastards.

It's all fun and games until someone loses an eye. lol 😆 Don't let it be you.
Thanks fellas, it was a day that’s for sure, I wouldn’t will that stuff on anybody(ok one guy I would). I’m always trying to be as safe as I can!! Sometimes it’s just not enough. I suppose that’s part of it, but in any event we made it through the hand and face are pretty much healed up I’m gonna be some scars, but we can deal with it. Thanks again!!
My insurance check for the repairs to my pick up got here today so hopefully we can get started on there before too long or not just another day

stoneyluv

stoneyluv

Thanks fellas, it was a day that’s for sure, I wouldn’t will that stuff on anybody(ok one guy I would). I’m always trying to be as safe as I can!! Sometimes it’s just not enough. I suppose that’s part of it, but in any event we made it through the hand and face are pretty much healed up I’m gonna be some scars, but we can deal with it. Thanks again!!
My insurance check for the repairs to my pick up got here today so hopefully we can get started on there before too long or not just another day

does that "one guy" happen to be the roofer???

man what a shitty trip... i feel for ya man. i've had the same thing happen to me in my 20's... not on the same trip though!!!! once i was camping and we were all moshing around the fire pit and i closed my eyes while dancing, lost my bearings and fell face first right in the fire pit!!!! but i was spree back then and pushed back out quicker than i fell in... tried to pull it off too, my friends were all like did stoneyluv just fall in fire??? i said nah that wasn't me, nothing to see here!!! only a couple of those awesome people are still alive... and another time i fell asleep behind the wheel and side swiped a tractor trailer... so yeah been there did that.... feel for ya huge brother!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

☮️

Doublej

Doublej

does that "one guy" happen to be the roofer???

man what a shitty trip... i feel for ya man. i've had the same thing happen to me in my 20's... not on the same trip though!!!! once i was camping and we were all moshing around the fire pit and i closed my eyes while dancing, lost my bearings and fell face first right in the fire pit!!!! but i was spree back then and pushed back out quicker than i fell in... tried to pull it off too, my friends were all like did stoneyluv just fall in fire??? i said nah that wasn't me, nothing to see here!!! only a couple of those awesome people are still alive... and another time i fell asleep behind the wheel and side swiped a tractor trailer... so yeah been there did that.... feel for ya huge brother!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

☮️
You hit the nail right on the head, the roofer would be the correct answer!!!

I guess if there anything good about this truck repair deal is I found out I can change a few things on the truck!!! I’m going with a black front bumper, it’s cheaper than the Stupid chrome, and I’m gonna do something different with the grill, I’m looking at some that are black on chrome.
So yeah I guess I’m kinda looking forward to that. I just hope they can get it done sooner than later. He’s got to cut the top off a Weld a new one on repaint it through a couple doors on it a new fender and all that other crap that got ripped off when the wrecker pulled it out of the ditch and I should be good to go. Fingers crossed.

But hey man I’m really digging that nice deep green color on you veggers right now, I remember that nice shade of green!!!

✌️✌️

Doublej

Doublej

Thought you might wanna see what my wife got me for my bday man....I might have to slap a Raider sticker on this mutha and crank some ACDC. Gets delivered Monday. 😋

View attachment 1178045
I’m gonna need a truck for a while I go back to huntin. I think you should let me “break” it in!!!! I’ll let you drive my kids land cruiser home 🤣🤣🤣.
I miss may Yota a lot probably until I got my diesel it was the best truck I ever had
I drove the truck every where, it had over 300,000 on it and outside of general maintenance, breaks/shocks/ball joints never had a real problem with it. I’d probably be driving one right now if it wasn’t for the diesel.
Nice gift idea, tell I wife I appreciate the lone of the truck to get threw the last huntin season 🙃😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

nice score brother

AnimalHouse

AnimalHouse

Supporter
that was the third bike i put those lights on for my friends, when i did the first two my buddy left me ride his kids bike... has a 1750cc, i hadn't rode that kind of horsepower in a long time.. spinning the rear tire at red lights, gotta admit, it felt badass bro!!!!!

and yeah man the clones are kicking in full now.... all but one made it so now my veg area is full up!!!!

View attachment 1178104

i guess i could take out the funnel so i got one open spot!!! hahaha and if i had to i could drill two more spots on the back row.

i gotta get an update together because the plants are getting bigger quick!!

man i really like that the "view mode" on the clw controller has a timer!!! i would have forgot a few times by now!!! hahaha

oh hell yeah!!!!!!!!! you really need a raider decal!!!! or just madd maxx that thing!!!!!

very cool brother!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Man like you I may kinda tune out of NFL for a while and maybe just have a passing interest to watch games but not really support the league or teams in any way be it buying tix to games, gear, and even stickers. So it may not get that Raiders decal now. Might opt for a blackout longhorn IDK.
We're a cord cutter house now, not sure if I ever told you that but yeah we stream everything now. I got Fubo to stream live football, college and NFL and planned on cancelling after the Super Bowl. So I guess I've already started down that path and over the past few days confirming it's a good path to be on. Plus the college game is just so much more exciting and fun. NFL seems to get dumber and dumber be it cancel culture or even this new no taunting rule but still allowing those dumb ass td celebrations. Almost wanna say go home NFL, you're drunk. Only thing I hate about college is the dumb ass targeting rule and even more so the penalties for it.

The new truck will definitely be getting some Road Warrior upgrades! First thing will be taking it to Uhaul up the street to get a hitch mount and tow wiring installed. Even my hybrid car has a hitch now so I can't be having a truck with no hitch while my electric car has one. That's just weird 😋
Next will be a bull bar on the front to make it look a bit more intimidating and xtra front end protection. Not sure if I'll do offroad lights. Don;'t really need them and don't wanna be a poser about it. It's lame when I see jacked up monster trucks around town and they're so clean they've never seen a dirt road in their lives but dude's are acting like they have to go climb MOAB or something.
I'll also be putting in Weather Tech floor liners if it doesn't already have something like them and will try to convince the wife to let me blow our entire tax return on a baddass sound system early next year 😎

I’m gonna need a truck for a while I go back to huntin. I think you should let me “break” it in!!!! I’ll let you drive my kids land cruiser home 🤣🤣🤣.
I miss may Yota a lot probably until I got my diesel it was the best truck I ever had
I drove the truck every where, it had over 300,000 on it and outside of general maintenance, breaks/shocks/ball joints never had a real problem with it. I’d probably be driving one right now if it wasn’t for the diesel.
Nice gift idea, tell I wife I appreciate the lone of the truck to get threw the last huntin season 🙃😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

nice score brother

Thanks DJ! Sounds like you've had a helluva run of unfortunate luck! Man here's to getting things right and healing up well brother!🤞
I'm excited about the truck Man. I was also considering the new Ford Maverick but after seeing the Mavs at the fair last week they feel a bit cheap and fragile so I opted for the Tacoma. I see Yota trucks on the road that must be close to 20 years old and still going strong so with this one only having 30k miles to me that's pretty much brand new.
It'll be a city truck, daily driver but it's gonna open up the chance to get another boat and maybe a new toy like a quad or dirtbike I can tow out to this ranch and ride trails. I also wanna do some more bass fishing around here, get back into fun outdoor things I've been missing since I didn't have a truck or any way to tow toys around since I sold my Jeep a while back.
Yeah the wife is definitely a keeper to do this for me. Took a while to convince her we or I need a truck but eventually she came around. It just had to be the right truck lol. When she asked what I wanted for my bday last month and I said "truck" she laughed but I kept saying it and she realized I was serious. She finally said okay and I went shopping! 😁

stoneyluv

stoneyluv

i saw the one RC company just released this body kit.... you could get a toyrota of your real toyrota!!!

Asc42166

i wouldn't let DJ break in your truck though man, you know his full on chrysler moto: if ya can't Dodge it, RAM it!!!!!!! 🤣 🤣 🤣

I've been a nissan driver for over 20 years and thats only two vehicles.... my friends like to give me shit but they've all owned five or six cars to my one. nissan tough!!!!

but i also own a dodge ram, a jeep grand cherokee, and a chevy pickup. and all my off road stuff has always been and still is suzuki.

Leaves from two different plants holding up a bud from a third plant...... Teamwork!!!!!

DSCN0125

☠️🕸️👻

stoneyluv

stoneyluv

new Bandits video....

did some gardening tonight...

I put a purple alien and another motor punch in flowering. i put them in a little shorter than last time because they grew a little taller than i liked.

these are the two i just put in...

DSCN0131

the purple alien on the right grew a little too tall and bleached the tip a little and at about max height so thats why i figured i would flip her a little sooner. plus i had the open spots in flowering...

DSCN0126

DSCN0127

DSCN0132

and this is the motor punch....

DSCN0128

and some porn shots of those two plus a hibernate......

DSCN0130

DSCN0133

DSCN0134

DSCN0135

DSCN0136

🎃💀🧛‍♀️🧛‍♂️🕷️

Doublej

Doublej

They look good for the most part brother, give them a drink of that LK they’ll love it.
just saying. That’s the way it is with these hybrids nowadays, as soon as you flip the switch they just go stupid crazy and they grow too tall and end up getting bleached out, been there done that, keep up the good work buddy

stoneyluv

stoneyluv

They look good for the most part brother, give them a drink of that LK they’ll love it.
just saying. That’s the way it is with these hybrids nowadays, as soon as you flip the switch they just go stupid crazy and they grow too tall and end up getting bleached out, been there done that, keep up the good work buddy

Yes sir, they've been getting the karma along with all the other goodies i have laying around..... there are a few things i can do to avoid the bleaching... i might try speeding up the mover a little. i could always dim the leds, but that would drive me crazy to know i wasn't at full power!! 🤪

i figured i'd wait and see how this first round turned out before i did anything to reactive.

some homemade food pics...

quesadilla...

DSCN0137

new jersey style thin crust pizza with chicken and mushroom meatballs...

DSCN0138

apple oatmeal cake....

DSCN0140

the end...

GO #5!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! in texas this sunday!! larson has the pole and 1st pit stall... round of 8 starts!!!!

💀☠️👻🕸️🎃

stoneyluv

stoneyluv

hey everybody!!

nothing special to report this week.... a little good bad and the ugly. somehow got mites again... caught them right away and already completely removed them. it was my fastest eradication ever... they didn't stand a chance at all. i think they were all dead in hours. hit em again a few days later just for safety but i didn't find anything. two or three plants got hit in veg and the two new ones i put in flowering got bit up a little but no other plants were affected at all. the cuttings are all safe and only one young clone is showing any signs of stress. so crisis averted and no worries at all.

i still haven't harvested that chem pie yet... she is still sitting downstairs in the dark. i hope to get to it tomorrow night.

i had a small issue with my mover setup... i put that new motor in and i guess i couldn't get the alignment perfect and the drive wheel was sliding off the end of the shaft. the shaft just has a flat side and i used a simple set screw in the drive tire to hold it on. so i cut a groove in the shaft to not allow the wheel to walk off the end of the shaft anymore...

DSCN0104

DSCN0105

and one other small issue at the luv shack... i broke the leash on the epro... i tied it in a knot... all is well with world once again...

DSCN0141

DSCN0142

and with some fresh cleaned glass, here's a milk shot of some cherry diesel shatter.....

and how about that #5 team!!!!!! another three wins in a row and is punched into the championship race in two weeks!!! the last time any nascar driver won three in a row twice in one season was earnhardt!!! thats some damn good company. can't wait to see how he does for the last two races of the season! he really wants to win a clock this weekend so go get em kyle!!!!

have a great week y'all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

stoneyluv

stoneyluv

so this one didn't turn out exactly like i wanted... i fucked it up, but i learned why so my second chance will be much better...

it should be spaghetti in a pepper... sauce and cheese to look like ghoulie blood and the noodles were supposed to be braaaaaains......hehehe and the pepper should have looked like a jack o lantern...
next time i'll nail it... maybe a taco, or some chili... a chili pepper!!! haha

20211019 170714

20211019 170721

and here's a sneak peek at what's coming up in the kitchen... a long time local food that has some popularity at other places over the past few years.. wait till ya see em cooked!!! pierogi's (pronounced "per-row-gee")

DSCN0144

👻 🎃 🕸️

Last edited:
Doublej

Doublej

so this one didn't turn out exactly like i wanted... i fucked it up, but i learned why so my second chance will be much better...

it should be spaghetti in a pepper... sauce and cheese to look like ghoulie blood and the noodles were supposed to be braaaaaains......hehehe and the pepper should have looked like a jack o lantern...
next time i'll nail it... maybe a taco, or some chili... a chili pepper!!! haha

View attachment 1182356

View attachment 1182357

and here's a sneak peek at what's coming up in the kitchen... a long time local food that has some popularity at other places over the past few years.. wait till ya see em cooked!!! pierogi's (pronounced "per-row-gee")

View attachment 1182358

👻 🎃 🕸️
Didn’t your mom ever tell you “ not to play with your food”. Damn kids!! Shezze!!!😂🤠

AnimalHouse

AnimalHouse

Supporter
Man that's some frosty and tasty looking nuggetry up there!
I didn't get too much bleaching this grow. One cola had a spot at the tip and that was it. I waited fairly late to go to full power, was at 95% then the last 3 weeks went to 100%. Not sure if that helped or what since bleaching seems to be quite random when I get it. No biggie though since it all squishes the same around here 😋

Pierogis huh? Yep they are awesome! Haven't had them in such a long time but I can destroy a dozen or so ez. Them and potstickers. Not sure which I like better but one thing I know is you can't go wrong with either.
Your spooky peppers remind me of that BBQ watermelon with fruit skewers I made over the Summer. And DJ what's wrong with plying with food man. What else are we to do? Eat it? 🤪

Hey you know as I was chopping I noticed I got hit with spider mites too. Looking at the level of infestation I'd say they got in my room about 3-4 weeks ago, the same time I started cycling loads of outside air so I think they came from my air intake. On the outside of my g/room I have a wildflower and cactus garden that's really thick and about 4' tall and extends about 10' from the g/room window just so people can't get close to the room from the outside. Anyways I'm pretty sure the mites came from that garden and entered the intake there.
The interesting thing I saw about the infestation is there was an obvious line they would not cross. It was the UV line. Those little fuckers acted like the plants under UV were poison and they only stayed on the two plants that were not getting UV. I found that little bit of info very interesting.
After chop I had all the trim w/ mites in a tray, took it outside, and sprayed it down with orange oil. Next I gotta clean my room and address that intake and possibly treat that wildflower garden but IDK. Maybe I'll get lucky and get a freeze before I start the next grow. Just nothing like last February though. That winter storm was a nightmare I never want to go thru again.

Something I've been meaning to ask you....What did you replace your winch string with? Mine haven't broke but that doesn't mean shit really. I think it's just a matter of time. I was thinking about maybe stainless steel rope wire like this stuff

Oh and I wanted to tell ya. We had a bye week last week so I took Saturday off work. Did some yard work in the morning, set the smoker up to smoke some wings and stuff, and decided around 2pm I'd eat some shrooms 🙃 I went ez to start, only a gram then later ate two more caps. Ground it up and ate it with pasta salad then later the two caps I just ate outright. Had a pretty good time! Didn't go full tilt melt down and trip balls but if I ate more would have. Nice vivid colors and later that evening watched a couple movies outside that had me trippin' good. Watched "Freaky" and "You Should Have Left". Both were perfect for a nice trip like that. Kind of an amped up trip but was nice. Next day I felt so relaxed and calm, like I'd been on vacation. It was perfect man so many thanks for that. Next time I get some time off the wife will join me and I'll eat more. Maybe do it again Thanksgiving weekend 😋

And hey speaking of food...get a load of this! Mutha pluckin' pumpkin spice bacon!!!!!

IMG 3256

Yeah it's pretty good Man! And something else that came across my radar....

<iframe width="1280" height="720" src="
" title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

A freakin spinning gravity hookah! Ha!
Take it ez buddy and enjoy your hump dayyeeee!!!!

stoneyluv

stoneyluv

Didn’t your mom ever tell you “ not to play with your food”. Damn kids!! Shezze!!!😂🤠

what are you talkin about?!?!?! i made that just for my mom!!!!!! hahaha she loved the whimsy..

Man that's some frosty and tasty looking nuggetry up there!
I didn't get too much bleaching this grow. One cola had a spot at the tip and that was it. I waited fairly late to go to full power, was at 95% then the last 3 weeks went to 100%. Not sure if that helped or what since bleaching seems to be quite random when I get it. No biggie though since it all squishes the same around here 😋

Pierogis huh? Yep they are awesome! Haven't had them in such a long time but I can destroy a dozen or so ez. Them and potstickers. Not sure which I like better but one thing I know is you can't go wrong with either.
Your spooky peppers remind me of that BBQ watermelon with fruit skewers I made over the Summer. And DJ what's wrong with plying with food man. What else are we to do? Eat it? 🤪

Hey you know as I was chopping I noticed I got hit with spider mites too. Looking at the level of infestation I'd say they got in my room about 3-4 weeks ago, the same time I started cycling loads of outside air so I think they came from my air intake. On the outside of my g/room I have a wildflower and cactus garden that's really thick and about 4' tall and extends about 10' from the g/room window just so people can't get close to the room from the outside. Anyways I'm pretty sure the mites came from that garden and entered the intake there.
The interesting thing I saw about the infestation is there was an obvious line they would not cross. It was the UV line. Those little fuckers acted like the plants under UV were poison and they only stayed on the two plants that were not getting UV. I found that little bit of info very interesting.
After chop I had all the trim w/ mites in a tray, took it outside, and sprayed it down with orange oil. Next I gotta clean my room and address that intake and possibly treat that wildflower garden but IDK. Maybe I'll get lucky and get a freeze before I start the next grow. Just nothing like last February though. That winter storm was a nightmare I never want to go thru again.

Something I've been meaning to ask you....What did you replace your winch string with? Mine haven't broke but that doesn't mean shit really. I think it's just a matter of time. I was thinking about maybe stainless steel rope wire like this stuff

Oh and I wanted to tell ya. We had a bye week last week so I took Saturday off work. Did some yard work in the morning, set the smoker up to smoke some wings and stuff, and decided around 2pm I'd eat some shrooms 🙃 I went ez to start, only a gram then later ate two more caps. Ground it up and ate it with pasta salad then later the two caps I just ate outright. Had a pretty good time! Didn't go full tilt melt down and trip balls but if I ate more would have. Nice vivid colors and later that evening watched a couple movies outside that had me trippin' good. Watched "Freaky" and "You Should Have Left". Both were perfect for a nice trip like that. Kind of an amped up trip but was nice. Next day I felt so relaxed and calm, like I'd been on vacation. It was perfect man so many thanks for that. Next time I get some time off the wife will join me and I'll eat more. Maybe do it again Thanksgiving weekend 😋

And hey speaking of food...get a load of this! Mutha pluckin' pumpkin spice bacon!!!!!

View attachment 1182542

Yeah it's pretty good Man! And something else that came across my radar....

<iframe width="1280" height="720" src="
" title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

A freakin spinning gravity hookah! Ha!
Take it ez buddy and enjoy your hump dayyeeee!!!!

man they are just putting pumpkin spice on everything these days!!! we had some pumpkin ice cream sandwiches the other week and they were killer man!!!! pumpkin ice cream sounds weird but tasted great!!!

and man those rogies were so good man,,, i get these from a church lady down the road. i give her eggs every week and she spoils me with hand made pierogis!!!! this last batch was stuffed extra full some of the best she ever made!!!

i like to fry them up in the air fryer or in a pan with butter onions and garlic!!!! for those that never had them they are a pocket of dough filled with a potato and cheese filling, mostly served with a side of sour cream...

DSCN0145

bro i'm so glad you had a fun trip.... those kind of happy trips really balance out the mind and kind of reboots me!!! so happy you found the happy balance in dosage... that strain is called Golden Teacher. i haven't grown any in a while now.. that hobby tends to come and go with me it never seems to stick. kind of like moonshine, i love to make it but i just don't do it that often... although i have been getting the shine itch!!!!! maybe try a pumpkin spice with a stick of bacon in the jar!!!! hahaha you laugh though i made shine with bacon already, people loved it!!!!

the winches... bro in the one set i used straight up real parachute cord... seven strand 550lb test!!!! i had to drill out the holes in the spool to fit it. both sides of the spool too, one all the way through just to fit the diameter of the paracord and then a bigger hole just part way through on the other side to accommodate for the knot in the cord. i think i only put about six foot on it because it's thick cord. but only took a few seconds to drill it out so no biggie.

the veg winches i used the string from a set of mini blinds that happen to break in half so i cut the string off and used that... seems very strong and was thin enough that i didn't need to drill out the spool at all.

man that is very interesting about the mites and the UV... i wonder if UV in nature also irritates them the same way? i did a good job getting rid of mine i feel.. the older leaves have bite marks but none of the upper leaves have it... i stopped all treatments last saturday and the new growth all looks great...

DSCN0150

DSCN0151

the other plants never even got hit...

DSCN0152

DSCN0153

DSCN0155

bro i can't wait to get this mamba jamba in my lungs..... called Hibernate

DSCN0146

DSCN0147

DSCN0148

DSCN0149

veg area is also still doing well after the mites....

DSCN0156

it's all in that lighting... i didn't all of the sudden become a better grower overnight!! kind of like a miller welder, you get one of those and you instantly become a much better welder!!! haha

have an awesome weekend yourself bro!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom