• Thread starter Hpo777
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
@jumpincactus
Dude he grows lemons that are round they're so fat. That's how natural non GMO lemons should look. I saw a picture of non GMO fruit. Bananas look more like a plantain.

Btw I got the easy job. I did the hard work last night. Made a dry rub for the turkey and packed it. Opened the skin and slid bacon and rosemary under the skin.

I even baste the turkey in no till fashion. Just throw some bacon over it lol. My mulch layer.
Nice man. No till, mulch layers, your a hoot mahn. However I think I'm gonna try that bacon thing. What isnt good or better with bacon!!!

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
@Ecompost
We have an orchard here that has a small section open to the public where you pick your own all natural apples and pears. They have 15 different apples. Its grown in undisturbed fashion. Maybe run a lawnmower through to make paths. I would use mulch. Then they weigh and you pay on the way out. I would love to do that but I know an orchard really takes time. Could start with annuals like tomatoes. Hanover county is well known for their Hanover tomatoes. Sweet as sugar. Deep red and always juicy but red juice. Not that clear crap. This is where you really see the difference in true all natural. Apples as sweet as sugar and they actually satisfy as a snack. Masanobu mentions this that you can be fulfilled without being full.
Would that be hanover co due north from Richmond,VA? Nice country round them parts. I still remember the apple orchard my Mom would take us to each fall when we was kidz and we would pick our own bushel of Macnitosh apples and then hit the wood barrel cask for some awesome apple cider. Oh the memories. I cant stand store bought processed cider.

Organikz

Organikz

Would that be hanover co due north from Richmond,VA? Nice country round them parts. I still remember the apple orchard my Mom would take us to each fall when we was kidz and we would pick our own bushel of Macnitosh apples and then hit the wood barrel cask for some awesome apple cider. Oh the memories. I cant stand store bought processed cider.
Yessir out route 1. Tomatoes the size of softballs. Eat them like an apple.

Organikz

Organikz

I believe Hanover Farms is where secretariat was raised. Should develop Hanover landrace called triple crown hahaha...

I live in RVA. the city of flannels, beard product, and skullcaps in the summer wearing hipsters.

The River City.

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
No way...youre shifting me. He's the guy on moonshiners. Old-school as hell. He was a boss. That's awesome.

He tested alcohol content by swishing it around like mouthwash and he was on point lol
Hell yes Ole Mark and Digger are my cousins. Ohhhh shyt I cant keep this charade up. I was just funnin ya broski. I am not a relation to Popcorn. Tho he was a legend in those hills for sure.

Organikz

Organikz

My apologies sir. Was just having a little fun with ya.I love that show BTW.

Words to live by in my opinion.
No apology needed. You're good people man. I know better. I need to develop your patience. Just that comes with wearing yourself out when you're young. Believe it or not I've gotten a lot better at choosing my battles. But my Knuckles hurt

That's why I love Ed O'Neill's character on Modern Family. Everyone else gets all worked up while he laughs

Bundy is the one liner King anyway

Bahs Creole

Bahs Creole

Thats actually a really sad story, but a fellas gonna make money how he was taught ya know.. alcohol, especially home made grain juice is amazing might I add.. but literally is the destruction of the mind.. people who need to regularly comsume alcohol or even worse shine, are severely rewiring their brain to just see it the alcohols way; a living creature might I add.. iust as cannabis I believe, a living creature helps the human mind progress and ascend while alcohol only proves to do the oppisite... I never try pushing my beliefs on anyone, just merely spread my learned lesson... I've been safe and away from alcohol for only ten months.. but honestly without cannabis or more importantly, CBD oil, I would have never broke out of the living prison I was fortifying myself in... alcohol takes you down
Cannabis brings you up.
Sorry for my rant :)
Proud non~alcoholic
Namaste. B.Cre`ole

Organikz

Organikz

I dont drink either. I spend my saturday nights cookimg moms spaghetti and baking bread now. Moms recipe will make you never like any other spaghetti again. Damn to get old...

Bake while you bake!
20171125 162941

No cans! From scratch.
20171125 162244

Last edited:
Bahs Creole

Bahs Creole

I dont drink either. I spend my saturday nights cookimg moms spaghetti and baking bread now. Moms recipe will make you never like any other spaghetti again. Damn to get old...

Bake while you bake!
View attachment 760099

No cans! From scratch.
View attachment 760100
That looks amazing! I love cooking! But I couldnt have cleaned my self without the help of my wonderful wife:) when you find a keeper,
Keep her :)
Namaste, B.Cre`ole

Organikz

Organikz

Over night that to me!
lol. I'm a bread head man. I will eat a whole loaf when I go to outback. Maybe 2. I want to make some of that stuff. I want to start messing with artisan breads or my attempt at it anyway. Lol. I can sit and eat one of those loafs. Shit I'll send some out. Still tweaking.

Here's my paste. Almost ready. I add more of the same ingredients when I add the browned meat in. These will dissolve. I reduce so slow it doesn't boil. Just see steam rising. Thats the trick

20171125 181255
brazel

brazel

Word, bro I'm the same.
I hit up the farmers for some amazing breads! And give me that Kerry gold butter! Or I'll make ghee but i gotta time that, I prefer to make it outside under the full moon.
One day I'll start making some bread... possibly or overnight that too! Haha

Top Bottom