Stripped all the leaves off my plants

• Thread starter BrandedForLife
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
BrandedForLife

BrandedForLife

I'd like to see how this ends up (good or bad) but it's not worth all the bs being thrown around
i couldn't agree more! I asked for advise from some knowledgeable growers but all this is making me wanna is delete my account. Giving someone help on a situation that you know about is one thing but giving your opinion just to ridicule some takes a real pathetic piece of shit

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

i couldn't agree more! I asked for advise from some knowledgeable growers but all this is making me wanna is delete my account. Giving someone help on a situation that you know about is one thing but giving your opinion just to ridicule some takes a real pathetic piece of shit

Dont do that! Many want to see the results. But you got to toughen up a bit when you post a controversial thread on the internet. The mods will clean it up even if you ask.

I just wish one of the plants was left leafier so you had something to compare with.

cloudyhelads

cloudyhelads

Wow. Branded. I’m really intrigued by your style. I don’t know why this thread devolved so quickly, I’m interested in seeing how your grow finishes up. It is the polar opposite of my own style (living soil and shaggy) and therefore fascinating to me. I hope you are not dissuaded from sharing your results because of the flare up of BS Respect and manners.

Rooke

Rooke

Ok guys thcfarmer rule #1.
Your not allowed to log in if your haven’t smoked/medicated in the last 30minutes.
The stripping seems to work for you but I wouldn’t do it. Tbey are regrowing leaves from what it looks likes in the pics. So imo it’s a waste of energy.
I know another guy who does this and he only wishes his calx were as big as mine lol.
We all need each other here and I’m truly greafull for all the awesome advice that ppl have shared. Defoliation has always been a personal choice and it’s a hit and miss result for me. I grew autos when I first started growing and I tried it on them results varied from strain to strain some stunted on me and didn’t seem to like it at all yet others seemed to thrive. I’ll try and load a pic of an auto mazar that took 100 ish days maybe 104. She loved it I pulled about 120 grams of bud from her. I’m by no means blowing my horn here just sharing with y’all. Peace!! My basement flooded and the insurance folks were going to start showing up so I took her out to the garage to finish her up. 400W hps
9757359D DD4E 40A0 BCCB B9C6A0C66A3B

PlumberSoCal

PlumberSoCal

Today was day 21 of flower of the strain ICED OUT and I defoliated all the leaves off the plants. I have so many questions since this is the first time Ive ever done it like this. Normally I just trim some off. Will this actually produce more yield? Is there any tricks I should do to produce more? I plan on doing a 67 day flower cycle. How much bigger will the colas get? Check out the before and after picture and let me know what you think!

Before
View attachment 943003

After
View attachment 943002
Sorry you did that. Leaves are energy store houses. Last half of flower after spent and yellowing, or covering a lower flower I personally wouldn't clip.

The time for questions are always before doing anything outside the norm or seems radical.

Plant will be fine, produce some good smoke but probably won't produce what it could've. It's all a learning experience😉

PlumberSoCal

PlumberSoCal

Honestly, I don't think anyone here wants you to grow anything but the best you can. Period.

30 years ago I grew one plant outside my bedroom window. Helicopters over daily. So I take every top and leaf off. Did it for months as I didn't want it to look like what it was. About 6 wks into flower the copters were worse so I clipped, with a saw this 5' tall, 6' round hedge. Took 4 of us a week of nightly trimming. All tiny fuzy buds. Give me 4 or 8 15" plus long colas and I'm good.😉

stanknugzz77

stanknugzz77

Its like a mine field over here , actually there seems to be an entertainment factor....lets all make up , and grow 🤣
Make up sex is the best! Let's get it started. Who is first? @dire wolf?
Ok guys thcfarmer rule #1.
Your not allowed to log in if your haven’t smoked/medicated in the last 30minutes.
The stripping seems to work for you but I wouldn’t do it. Tbey are regrowing leaves from what it looks likes in the pics. So imo it’s a waste of energy.
I know another guy who does this and he only wishes his calx were as big as mine lol.
I am not even currently medicating. I don't really care to purchase any flowers when I am trying to get back to producing my own. I guess that means I am the one who has to delete their account. Aw shucks.
Some things come through loud and clear on these pages. You seem super solid MIMedgrower. Much Respect.
Agreed. @MIMedGrower definitely seems like a solid person. I have said it countless times haha. Positive vibes...

~nugzz

dire wolf

dire wolf

Make up sex is the best! Let's get it started. Who is first? @dire wolf?

I am not even currently medicating. I don't really care to purchase any flowers when I am trying to get back to producing my own. I guess that means I am the one who has to delete their account. Aw shucks.

Agreed. @MIMedGrower definitely seems like a solid person. I have said it countless times haha. Positive vibes...

~nugzz

Ok stank ,

Ill do it...

Hey Branded your grow looks awesome tell us about it !
So from this point foreward everybody be positive and play nice.........

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
All rite, I’m putting this back!
The drama got idiotic in hear. I’m not gona clean up what already transpired in hear so everyone Cary on like a professional THC FARMER!!
AND NO MORE BULLSHIT DRAMA!!!!!!!
kids, thought they moved out and got jobs:)

DreamsOfDiesel

DreamsOfDiesel

All rite, I’m putting this back!
The drama got idiotic in hear. I’m not gona clean up what already transpired in hear so everyone Cary on like a professional THC FARMER!!
AND NO MORE BULLSHIT DRAMA!!!!!!!
kids, thought they moved out and got jobs:)
I agree completely

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom