Super Bomb OG Grow,University Hills,OG 101,

• Thread starter tortuga1503
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
tortuga1503

tortuga1503

day 23. I`m suppose to be top boosting this week. So I have a question for experianced H&G users. Is it a good product?? The plants are dialed so kinda of leary about this product. Thanks

SDC13316
SDC13319
tortuga1503

tortuga1503

day 28

Well I have a few pics of day 28. I did a water change yesterday and I went ahead and ran the H&G Top Booster for 4 days. So this is whats in my rez for week 5.
H&G`s aqua flakes is my base
7 mls A
8 mls B
5 mls Bud-XL
.5 mls Drip Clean
4 mls B-cuzz Bloom
5 mls Nuts/Mad Farmers Humics and Fulvics
15 mls Cal-Mag
5 mls Sweet
5 mls Hammerhead
Ph is set at 6.2 and ppm is 1850.
Next week I will be dropping the Moab/Hammerhead combo in the rez.

28th day
28th
Lites coming on 28th day
Venom818

Venom818

wow 1800 ppm day 28 what do you peak at.everything is looking good bro good job

tortuga1503

tortuga1503

Hey whats up Venom. Ya its pretty high,but look at them. They love it man. As far peaking out. I`m pretty much tapped out on the ppm`s. I top up every day and bring ppm`s back to 1800. It seems to be working pretty good for me.

tortuga1503

tortuga1503

Next week I will be dropping the base down to 5 mls for the hammerhead/moab combo and see whats up wit it

E

ECS

personally I think those sticks are a pain, and may have caused your bug problem at your other op--foreign non sterile objects from unknown sources can be dicy.

critic aside... WOW both the UH and OG101 exploded in size from day 23- 28. Looking awesome so far!! im staying tuned

tortuga1503

tortuga1503

Whats up ECS ya the bamboo is a bit of a pain in the ass but with the Og`s I can really open the inside of the plant up with the sticks. These Og`s are 5 ft tall man. Lots of nug all the way down to where I lollypopped em. Ya these girls are really putting in work right now. Their dialed. Thanks bro for replying and even though I don`t get alot of replys I`m gonna keep this log updated man.

tortuga1503

tortuga1503

Sour Bubble Day 29

This is my lil sour bubbles. I love this plant, when you walk into a room where sour bubble has just been smoked. You can tell sour bubble just been smoked and you missed out. I`m only running 3 of these.

Sb
Sb day 29
Sour bubble day 29
tortuga1503

tortuga1503

hey Venom thats 28 from flip.Thanks for checking them out n posting on my thread.

FurtherBus

FurtherBus

This grow is shredding. Great job keepin those girls fat and healthy!

ProdigyGrower

ProdigyGrower

Alien Junkie and bush master
Supporter
looking fire bro!!!!

tortuga1503

tortuga1503

Hey wassup Furtherbus. Thank you for stopping by and posting on my thread. The grow is doing great and I will do my best to keep them fat n healthy.
Hey Prodigy. Ya straight fire bro. I think most peeps never heard of these 2 strains I`m running but they will after this run bro. I jst harvested some Sonic Flys.Bubba`s and Chocolope 3 days ago. Just a lil Fire to get me by.
first pic is my bubbz and the second pic is Sonic Fly.

Bubz
Sf harvest
Jeezer

Jeezer

Good work bro, clean set up. props. Ive read good things about the UH. How does she yield?

tortuga1503

tortuga1503

I love me some Bubbz too Venom. The Sonic Fly is a decent yielder but I`m an Og guy so I don`t care for it.
Jeezer thank you. I try to keep the grows as clean as possible. I`ve only ran this Uh 1 time and only one plant. She kicked 2 zips and wasn`t no were near the size these are. I relly don`t know but she`s heavy and dense. I`m pretty excited to find out myself. I do know one thing. She is one of the best herbs i`ve ever smoked... I love her man. If you can pick her up.
Surferbum. Thanks man. Everyday they are noticable bigger.

Latest posts

Top Bottom