Super Bomb OG Grow,University Hills,OG 101,

• Thread starter tortuga1503
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Venom818

Venom818

nice bro that og 101 is a fat girl never seen a og that fat.How far away are the lights from the plants?

tortuga1503

tortuga1503

Hey Venom She is fat man. I haven`t seen them grow this fat either but I have only been doing Og`s for about year. The first couple of runs were Tahoe that was suspect,Madman Og,Skywalker Og,Diablo Og which grew big buds too but not as dense as this 101 and its day 40. I`m totally maxed as far as the lights go. Some of the Tops are only 8 inches from the glass,But for the most part about 13 inches.I`m doing a net next and going to know more about these girls next run.

tortuga1503

tortuga1503

I grew the 101 in the last run at a different room where I totally locked them out. I was using tap and started pushing alot of cal-mag and brought everthing to a halt. So I went with a Merlin over at the other op. This run is a much better go with.

Venom818

Venom818

nice whats temps,and how is the 101 smelling? and how long you planning on taking them

tortuga1503

tortuga1503

Canopy is 79 rh 49% and I`m taking them minimum 70 days. Both Og`s smell unbelievable. They both smell alot alike. The UH is a lil stronger but wow is all I can say to both. Old school pinesol funk. I can`t wait. I have this Diablo Og that always shoots naners thats why I`m getting rid of her but I`m gonna try to cross the UH with her first.

tortuga1503

tortuga1503

day 41

Here`s a couple of pics day 41. I just want to give a big ass thank you to all the farmers who pumped up the Hammerhead/Moab combo. Man my girls are banging!!!! I can see the Moab n Hammerhead working forsure. When asked by the shop or by other growers when do I start the Moab they kinda trip when I tell them day 35. Now they really trip when I tell them I use it with the H.H. Thanks again.

101 day 41 moabed
101 og day 41
Day 41 moab working
tortuga1503

tortuga1503

Ya maybe pinesol is not a good comparison.lol its straight Og I don`t know how else to describe her. Thanks Darth.

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Damn those r huge tops WOW thats is a super bad ass grow great workpinesol sounds great 2 me..

tortuga1503

tortuga1503

MakinGoo, Thanks bro. I`m giving it my best. Here`s the Sour Bubble @ 41 days

2 sb 41 days
Sb 41
Sour b  41
MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Ur Killin' it Dog.. Fuckin super great job.. Keep up the good work

sticky icky

sticky icky

Dammm beautiful round bro that og stacks up unreal killin it mang!

xrob415x

xrob415x

Wats up Bro. This is Rob from Oakland. I dont know if u remember me. I just wanted to slide thru and say good job. Those Sour bubbles r lookin great!! How did the Univercity Hills turn out?

Venom818

Venom818

Here`s a couple of pics day 41. I just want to give a big ass thank you to all the farmers who pumped up the Hammerhead/Moab combo. Man my girls are banging!!!! I can see the Moab n Hammerhead working forsure. When asked by the shop or by other growers when do I start the Moab they kinda trip when I tell them day 35. Now they really trip when I tell them I use it with the H.H. Thanks again.

crazy bro never heard of anybody using moab that early

leadsled

leadsled

GrowRU
killin' it bro. Hope they continue swelling at that rate!.

tortuga1503

tortuga1503

Makingoo whats up bro. Thank you man, Hey Sticky, Ya man these Og`s keep on stacking. Its now day 51 and wow is all I can say. Its become obviouse to me that I miss marked one of the pots. So that huge bud is a og 101 not a university, my bad. I popped 30 of W.O.S.C beans, most of which went outside, and I got a couple of different pheno`s of their 101. The big girl has a Og smell with hints of fruit in there. Sweet smelling og where as 1 of the pheno`s is straight fuel and very different as far as yield,than there is another which has the yield and the sugar. I wanted to take these 70 days but the UH seems to be a lil faster than the 101. I guess it doesn`t matter because my experiance tells me 70 days on an Og has been about perfect for most that I have grown. I will have some picks up when the lights fire up.

tortuga1503

tortuga1503

Hey Rob of coarse I remember you brother. So you gonna move on over to the H&G line? I`m running gh and h&G and the h&g is killing the gh. The gh is growing beautifull sugar covered nuggs but they just aren`t as big. I hope you had a great time in maui bro. Hit me up when ever man. peace

tortuga1503

tortuga1503

Venom ya man pretty crazy huh but its true. Even the owner of mad farmer trips on that. Hey you asked me where I topped out at. Its 1950-2000 ppm. Just did a change out and set it to 1950 ppm and 6.2 ph still banging the hammerhead/moab punch.

Top Bottom