Surf's multi-room living organic soil fabric pot beds

• Thread starter surfguitar
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
surfguitar

surfguitar

Everything is moving along very smoothly, 400w is 21 days in flower and looking awesome as ever.

1k room ain't looking to shabby either

400w vert room gals are starting to take off, the gals in the ys mix got kinda clawy. I think from maybe high EC from interaction between SRP and CaCo3. They should grow out of it pretty fast tho.

All the seedlings are starting to take off, already got 5 in the 5gal sp where the hermie plant was. SSSDHxg13, NlxOhaze, abyss99. Some single shots
SSSDHxG13
Purple Rain
Abyss99
Kalichakra

NlxOhaze

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Ooo...! That NL x Haze (or.. what's the O?) has got my attention. Me diggy NL (#5 when I grew her? Mm hm.) and me diggy Hazes. :D

I LOVE that I don't see purple petioles on your girls!!!!!!!!!!!!

surfguitar

surfguitar

Thanks SM :)

It's NLxOhaze f2 from a private breeder on icmag, supposed to be some 11-12week phenos in there that have a nice racy haze high. That's mainly what I'm hunting for or a nice NL dominant plant.

surfguitar

surfguitar

About day 25 now in the 400w room :cool:
Photo 8
Photo 9
Photo 11

Gonna flip the 1k room next week I think, I just want to make sure this room is nice and full come mid flower ;)
Photo 12

400w vert room gals really starting to crank out some growth now!
Photo 10

My life is like super hectic right now haha, so much stuff going on. Cannabis cup in a week which is gonna be fucking epic and I'm planning to cop as much genetics as my budget will afford(which is pretty big, for me at least haha). 90% certain I'm gonna be moving in the next 2 months as well, so I've been kinda researching house renting, whats available and all the associated issues with growing in a rental. Plan right now is to get a 2 bedroom house and use one of the rooms to house a 5x10 tent with 3 1k's stadium style. I'm in super plan mode, if everything pans out like it looks like it will I'm gonna need to make 250gals of soil in about a month and then store it in my current living situation for another month or so. That should be a fun task haha.

Stay tuned folks :D

surfguitar

surfguitar

Little update! 1k room got trimmed and flipped this morning, 400w room doing good as ever and 400w vert room gals starting to grow crazy haha. Oh and cannabis cups this week! Very exciting week indeed ;)

surfguitar

surfguitar

Cannabis cup was pretty sweet :) Got a pack of wifi og from ograskal and 3 packs from bog(lsd, sourbubble, bmr), also got a snoop dog gpen(and lots of herb and dabs to fill it:cool:) pretty sick little toy haha. Came back from my little vacay to find my girls in the 1k and vert room has exploded with growth, pretty crazy haha, 400w flower room is looking pretty dang good too still at day 33. Gonna try to soak all these seeds tonight and start getting them sprouted, super excited to pop all those. All my other seedlings are doing extremely well too and I seem to have a mix of heavy leaning DC phenos and heavy leaning C99 phenos in the abyss99 which is exactly what I wanted! Some pics :)

surfguitar

surfguitar

Been a little to long since I updated, lots of stuff in the works. Got a new rooms that's gonna be built early april, thinking 2600-3000 watts right now more details to come. Also just built a sweet new little veg/seedling cab to house the crazy amount of seedlings I have haha. Everything else is going pretty smoothly, my vert gals are kinda suffering from either the grow stones or cold I think, manifesting as a slight mag def but nothing to crazy.

surfguitar

surfguitar

I got around 65 seedlings last count. Got dgs abyss99, NLxOHaze f2, mandala kalichakra, rezdog sssdh x g13, Bigddog purple rain, ograskal whitefire, bog LSD, bog sour bubble, bog BMR and I'm gonna pop some canafornia lambs thunder fuvking bread tonight ;)

Patanjali

Patanjali

65 seedlings? Your picture just went up on my hero wall! My growers creep is in full force! However, the GF still said no to changing the bedroom to a grow room and sleeping in the living room! :p

Gorgeous frosty nugs and some great looking foliage! Keep up the great work Surf!

Mogrow

Mogrow

Mogrow

Mogrow

Hey Funk! If you are going to use Aloe in a compost tea (I'm ass-uming that's what you meant by a bennie tea) the aloe should be added about 10-20 minutes before you water your tea in, max. The aloe will lower dissolved O2 in bene teas, and unprocessed aloe starts breaking down within 20 mins.

You know it Surf! Aloe is awesome! I haven't used cloning gel in almost a year! Almost every watering and foliar gets aloe in my garden.

From CC

Peace!
P-
same here brother

surfguitar

surfguitar

Little update!

First off the 400w vert

Pretty similar between the two mixes, for the most part the discoloring I was experiencing has stopped. The gal in the YS mix is probably the biggest but also the one experiencing the most discoloring issues, weird haha. They all got a pretty potent compost tea today which should bring them all back in line I hope, not like they are doing bad just not 100% like I would like
wink.png
They still have another month of veg probably, mainly because this box is currently in a pretty exposed spot so the temps fluctuate from 78 in the day to low 60s high 50s at night. I don't want to flower in that and if I wait a month I can move the whole box to a much better spot
smile.png
I still need to train them more to the wall so it should be perfect.

The 400w room is probably gonna come down on friday, I'm getting very antsy haha. I always get major anxiety around this stage of the game especially this time because I'm down to about 6 grams of weed and half a gram or so of hash. Gonna be just about enough haha. I got some Nikka t essential extract bags yesterday to process up my trim so I'm stoked on that!

This abyss99 gal is lookin like a very special plant, basically 12/12 from seed with one little bend under the screen and it has turned into a nice little bush. The 2 nlxOhaze gals look like they are super sativa leaning which is what I was hoping for, all these plants are very vigourous! I need this space because my other seedlings are getting very root bound and need to spread out as they still have a month before they are getting flowered so I'm probably gonna end up trying to throw these gals in the corner of my 1k room, not looking forward to that :/

Couldn't be happier with the 1k room!

Top Bottom