swerve "releasing the aliens"

• Thread starter thunderfudge
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
J

justblazen

Active Farmer
@Nspecta did anyone get the blessing from big Rick to breed w ol girl?

CageyBee

CageyBee

^^^ ? I thought the TK was given to Big R as a cut. How is he the creator if he got it as a cut? Seems he just passed a cut and is taking cred for making it. Not trying to start anything just curious as it doesn't add up

And isn't everyone and their mama making tk xs already? Did they all ask him for permission? interesting......

B

Bowl Finger

An occasional herm is understandable,but I'm not into a full blown sausage party breaking out in my closet. Seems like green punk is alluding to the possibility of the latter.

Im sure he guarantees youll find a keeper pheno. No one can guarantee no hermies and if they do theyre lying to ya

cannarado

cannarado

Premium Member
Supporter
Well im sure green punk has his reasons for his post. No one will know until these beans are grown out. Surely @obsoul33t is running numbers of most of these. Im sure there'll be some straight flame in all

cannapits

cannapits

Original Swamp Fam
Supporter
^^^ ? I thought the TK was given to Big R as a cut. How is he the creator if he got it as a cut? Seems he just passed a cut and is taking cred for making it. Not trying to start anything just curious as it doesn't add up

And isn't everyone and their mama making tk xs already? Did they all ask him for permission? interesting......

I dont know of him ever taking credit for making it. his crew ran it in the swamps and surfside of fla. and when I made the TK x Strawberry D seeds I asked for his blessings. before then I dont remember seeing anyone using her in a cross. how things have changed.

cannapits

cannapits

Original Swamp Fam
Supporter
TK has been more than around the block now, doubt anyone is asking to get the OK for breeding at this point.

for sure. and lots of s1's as well. dont see a need to ask anymore. 6 years ago was a different story.

oscar169

oscar169

Farming 🌱
Supporter
Respect obs,can I ask,is there goin to be any straight alien fommaggio,aliendog or grass knuckles? Noo a ken I'm a nippy sweetie but there's still some of us lookin to try these,fommagio sounds the biz,nows the time for a surprise obs,hope you are well,76
Your telling me to Respect OBS ??? I was commenting on someone else post about OBS gear and was taking back that they had Negative shit to say about his Gear..Maybe you need to put on the Reading Glasses, ..:asshat:

oscar169

oscar169

Farming 🌱
Supporter
yeah I too think it was a gentle slap on Ob's arse as a big up, and not meant for you oscar.

I hope that was the case b/c I have nothing but Respect for all the Breeders that are here on the Farm.

Prop215Life

Prop215Life

Not very known on these boards as my father is so skeptical of the net. But as nspecta pointed out with being a generational grower it's not that our values or morals are any better it's just that your word becomes everything especially with generational growers as with my father and his hay day there was no legality so cuts were hoarded and kept as the legal issues behind receiving cuts could have epic consequences. I believe with my dad's era circles were tight and not only right but your cuts represented who you or your little group were is was a way of identification almost and sometimes the rarer the cut you could tell a growers skill and rep. As a second generation grower and learning this game at a young age before the whole medical use came about I remember the hush hush game the he's got the pk or the hash plant no names really no non sense no multiple side by side grows to distinguish real cuts. The legalization did cause a clone frenzy and I've said it now your more likely to find a fake cut than the real but if your word is good and your character is solid you can find real cuts. Some cuts will always be hoarded and te demand for recreational use will creat a whole new form of hoarding as money is the driving force and you have to have something elite and no one else has to make that extra dollar. Case in point the 707 headband and the loompa headband production and price for the 707 drove te price down for the lhb for a while but now the need for a superior smoke and the fact that the cut had been well guarded the far superior but less productive lhb will always get the higher dollar. Sorry to chime in guys just my thought on the hoarding issues I believe that hoarding is as good as it is bad it's a way of preserving genetics but a way of risking the loss of them at the same time.

true grit

true grit

I dont know of him ever taking credit for making it. his crew ran it in the swamps and surfside of fla. and when I made the TK x Strawberry D seeds I asked for his blessings. before then I dont remember seeing anyone using her in a cross. how things have changed.
for sure. and lots of s1's as well. dont see a need to ask anymore. 6 years ago was a different story.

For sure, seen some different ones. Was the TK x Straw D- HIV or rabid dawg? I remember getting those cuts a couple back but lost em to RA's!

@Goo- You cracking me up over here

Top Bottom