Swerve's Pre-98 Bubba Kush from seed. Few days before 70 day chop!

• Thread starter Tex
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
T

tou.bill

It doesnt get much better than that... Beautiful pics tex..... Cali connection has some nice looking gear...

T

Tex

Premium Member
Supporter
So I was bored...

What's up fellas.. I decided to pop another pre-98 Bubba Kush S1 from seed. Why? Bored, and I wanted to see if this one was just as good as my current cut. I'll post some new pics of my current cut, too.

Well after a couple of years or what seems like it.. The one bean I picked from the packs popped in 24 hrs and now it's off to races.. Hearty little buggers.. :mmm

On a side note: At the same time, I also dropped some more Tahoe in the dirt.. should be fun to play with... :giggle Might as well since I know the outcome.. :giggle Reap what I can!! I know for the first couple rounds it will be dddank.. I'll throw up a log, too.

Go BUBBA Go!!

IMG 0732
IMG 0735
IMG 0737
waayne

waayne

Awesome idea bro!!!Hope the new girl turn's out to be the bomb!!!!
The page 7 pic's are phenomenal!That's sure is one dank ass Bubba pheno bro!!!! :rastadancing:
lookin at all those dank pic's got me Jonesin for some Bubba!
Time to roll one.
:passingjoint:

S

Swerve

sweet cant wait to see what else is in store. got to love popping beans

T

Tex

Premium Member
Supporter
sweet cant wait to see what else is in store. got to love popping beans

Haha.. I do man, it's fun to see what happens and turns out. I'll also post some newer harvests shots,too.

I know I asked this several times already, but can ya give us a timeframe for more Bubba coming out? I don't care if they are S1's, bx's, etc. Your Bubba rox, hommie.. :mmm

N

negative 1

damn tex! i've vowed to never grow a fem seed but....you are making me consider it lol.....absolutley beautiful!

B

blaze 1

Do you know if swerves going to put out anymore bubba s1 or bx1 or bx2s? Really want to get my hands on them.

T

Tex

Premium Member
Supporter
I heard that he is going to be releasing a bx sometime soon I believe. I wish her would just do more S1's. They are very very good and no issues whatso ever..I'm not too sure when tho.

Dr.Greenthumb has the Bubba Kush, it's the Katsu cut in s1 form I believe.

T

Tex

Premium Member
Supporter
Update.

Thanks for tuning in all..

Here's the first S1 that I started out a few weeks ago. I also started another bean, it too is getting big. I'll post a few pics later once it's this size.

Just like my current cut started, this one has the big Bubba dark dark leaves. It's the darkest leafs of all the beans started with that nice early frost sheen on the first set of serrated. :rock

DSC03656
DSC03657
DSC03660
DSC03664
DSC03668
DSC03666
waayne

waayne

Man that's a beautiful Bubba seedling!!!
You just gotta love those big fat leaves and that beautiful emerald green color!!!:rasta2:

caliogk

caliogk

Premium Member
Supporter
Nice tex. Can't wait to see how these ladies look!

T

Tex

Premium Member
Supporter
Much needed update..

Here are the two new ones that I started a bit back to see what I can find. Typical Bubba with their super dark leaves and slow growing at first.

I still have my og Bubba cut.. These are from the same pack of S1's. They grow, smell, look just like my current cut which is awesome... :rock

They've been topped and cuts made, will be xplanted later on in some FFOF or some other organic based soil. There is nothing like organic Bubba imo!! The lanky branchy one was topped super early on by my cat, I believe he loves Bubba too.. :smoke

DSC03804
DSC03805
DSC03806
DSC03807
DSC03812
DSC03809
DSC03810
DSC03811
DSC03808
waayne

waayne

Man those are nice lookin little Bubba's!
Sound's like your cat has excellent taste!;)
:rasta2:
I can't wait to see these girl's in flower bro!!!!

I

InvisibleM

I've never grown Bubba.....yet, but if I need something that grows fast and tall, maybe a bubba OG cross, or what do you suggest?

P

purekushkills

Tex.

I love the perfectly symetrical shape of your water leaves :D

Simply beautiful. Me and doubledub run our own cut of a pre98 s1...nothing but killer dank can come from it that is for sure. Super highly inbred line for many many years. Killer quality...flavor...and high :D

the hash this stuff makes is incredible too. On another level

-PKK

Latest posts

Top Bottom