Tahoe Alien

• Thread starter BirdDog1
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
BirdDog1

BirdDog1

Let's go hunting....
Hunting 10 21 007

Chop gettin ran into the ground by the GERMANS!! He's thinkin "Damn i'm tired, how are thoes dogs still going?"

DSC01915

BirdDog1

BirdDog1

That's not my crate that you keep seeing in the back of that truck. Not that I'm aginst it, but I never crate trained my pups. At first I didn't think it was necessary but after being around a dachshund (weenie dog), i realized that some dogs perfer that tight space and security. The German's are crazy azz mofos though too..

BirdDog1

BirdDog1

Thank you sir! I'm in the market currently for some acreage to throw up a place and build some kennels for breeding. Of course I will be breeding the English style lab. Luckily my family is close to the breeder. I'm going to call it "Block Head Labs", you heard it hear first my friend.

Chop's sister (chocolate) from the earlier pick had a different dad. Her and chops mom was bread with a stud from Kenya Labs:

http://kenyalabradors.com/

Awsome quality breeder but they are breeding shorter labs, both height and length as you can see on their website. Great for a person who wants a 50/70 pound female/male. Me, I like the monsters.....giant heads....giant feet and bone structure. I will team up with the breeders from Chop's dad's side and shoot for 100 lb males (Chop's weight) and 90 lb females. Chop's dad was also white, and I want to shoot for lighter colors mainly because of heat issues here in Cali.

MitchyNugz

MitchyNugz

Great thread bro.......your dogs are beauties on that note everyone's are and really nice to hear about all the rescue stories you can tell alot about a person on how they treat animals and it's crazy what some sicko's do to them.......anyways great plants too everything I have seen from Alien is freaking fire I gotta join the party a.s.a.p!

soserthc1

soserthc1

lol you guys are ate up lol I just think he get a hard on when i tell him to get the mother fuckers witch he does on command I dnt need a pistol when i have a beast like this guarding my gals View attachment 244225
From my experience Pit bulls are the nicest dog's if not trained to be mean , my only thing (and i'm curious as to pit bull owners answers) is they have the power to say f-up and tear you to screads and worse yet how could you feel comfortable with them around your kids. I know most people's pits would never attack if treated properly but then can ? ...... thoughts ?

BirdDog1

BirdDog1

You can trust a well trained pit with your life, and your familys. This may be hard to understand if your aren't a "dog person", but they can absolutly be trusted. Pits are un-commonly submissive to humans because of the breeds history. Big ol' scary lookin teddy bears.

Think about it like this; Your dog only knows what you teach it. You are teaching your dog all the time, basicly he/she watches and learns from the things you do. If the dog sees you and mom protecting a child, the dog will join in protecting.

Dogs are not naturally agressive to the point of physical violence, especially with humans. Dogs figuer out the pack order with agressive POSTURE and agressive vocals, rarely fighting. With wolves in the wild you will see a lot of teeth, lots of growling and vocalization, but rarely a physical confrontation.

All a dog wants is a leader, and a mission. With this in mind, even a neglected/abused dog that has had agression problems can eventually be trusted after you form your own trust bond.

Any-hoo, here are the new pics:

Alien Rock Candy sprouts at 35 hours:

DSC00080

That was fast.

Tahoe Aliens chillin:

DSC00083

I'll bury these 3/4 of the way on the next transplant into 1/2 gallon where their training will start.

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

My pit is super friendly 2 me,my girl, & my kids.. He loves my kids but anybody els he mega hates.. He's hates company 2 come over & he is also highly aggressive towards other animals.. He thinks the other animals will hurt us so he will attack them on the spot.. He will protect us with his live.. I love my pit..he is very protective & very jealous b'cuz he wants all the attention..

BirdDog1

BirdDog1

Todays farming session is one of my favorite......cutting the ladys down in preparation for the upcoming scrog and taking cuttings. This strain, Green Crack, is a Scrogers dream.....Here is the before:

DSC00084

DSC00086

After:

DSC00090

DSC00089
DSC00087

DSC00088

Group shot of the veg room:

DSC00085

Our closed loop system includes 3 legal members. I am licensed to grow up to 99, but only grow 72. 36 flowering, 36 vegging. This provides ample top shelf meds for all of us.

Regarding the Scrog: I have already defoliated once before this. Today I took off the bottom half of the plants branches, and did a small defol uncovering budsites. Today was the most stress they will endure, I will keep them vegging untill they are FULLY recovered, then do a 50% defol, final trim of the suckers. They will be recovered and moved to the flower room within a week.

I always look for at LEAST 4 nodes when taking cuttings, but prefer 5-6. I ended up with around 80 4+ node cuts today. I'll keep the best 15 and donate the rest.

I will keep them at 500ppm until recovered and then bump to 750. I'm running GH three part and amminos PH'd to 5.8.

ProdigyGrower

ProdigyGrower

Alien Junkie and bush master
Supporter
From my experience Pit bulls are the nicest dog's if not trained to be mean , my only thing (and i'm curious as to pit bull owners answers) is they have the power to say f-up and tear you to screads and worse yet how could you feel comfortable with them around your kids. I know most people's pits would never attack if treated properly but then can ? ...... thoughts ?

Ok this is just what i have seen but i find pits are ok kid dawgs mine isnt for real. I dnt know if they freak him out or if he's jealous of the attention the lil ones get but i won't allow my dawg to be around babies with out me rite next to him especially if he has never met them B4. now if he's ben set down with the kid and I show him the baby is ok its another story well that and he know's what dad say's is law. now my dawg hasn't ben around kids a whole lot because i dnt have any and i agree its how you train you dawg they are crazy smart loyal and loving and if raised around kids i dnt think there should be a problem. my dog is very well trained i dnt need a leash for him when i take him for walks even though i take one just in case dnt want a ticket lol but its all how you train your dawg the dawg reflects the owner. I and wouldn't own another breed well maybe a presa or cancorsa but those are it for me i'm a bully breed lover.

BirdDog1

BirdDog1

I had never tried to clone Ivy but I figuered why not? The Creeping Fig is slower growing than the Boston Ivy but it's an evergreen and the Boston isn't. I put a mix and get the best of both worlds.

One thing that the Fig is doing:

DSC00097

I put the dome on it and it started shooting roots out of every node. I wonder if you can just cut a piece off and bury it? Only one way to find out......stand by

BirdDog1

BirdDog1

I'm going to move the GC into the flower room later today. This is where it will start getting good. My veg room is warm, around 84. My flower room is 70 and supplimented with Co2, they love it in there. My plants live waaaaaaay better than I do.

I'll give them another week or two of 18 hour light in the flower room while I weave the scrog and fill out the screen. I'll post some pics tonight.

BirdDog1

BirdDog1

Ok, I have them in. I just need to set the scrog screen on top. I use 2"x4" plastic coated wire "pet fencing" from Lowes, it's green.

DSC00098

The one in front will be my breeder, she's been proven many times and getting old. I'll be hitting her with a proven Blue Dream male.

For the newer scrog guys make sure to wash your screen between each use with high pressure. Mites use the screen as a transportation super highway. Here we have mites bad, it's hot and dry. It took a while to get it under control and I sure don't miss those days. I have tried it all and here is where I am now:

DSC00099

I was unhappy with Azamax when I found this stuff. It's called Saf-T-side, I picked it up at Abate a weed. I used to spray with Azamax once a week and still was struggling. With this stuff I will spray once in veg and up to 3 times in flower. Last time I picked some of this up they only had 2 bottles left and looked like they were switching their recipe to 80% vegetable oil so pick up as much as you can before it's gone.

I do have pestacide on hand but rarely use it, if at all. Mainly I use pestacide to spray down the room and table before I put new girls in there.

Grow Tip: One of the best things about Scrog is that it's very easy to reach under and spray the bottom of the leaves!

BirdDog1

BirdDog1

Hey folks, nothing to report lately but i'm commited to this journal so I figuered I'd start a debate. I have been self employeed for years and HATE paying taxes (but they are paid). This is a lot of money that a little guy like me is paying, not to mention the inconvience of gathering your write off documentation and a couple expensive trips to the CPA every year. When Westly Snipes got busted I wondered what the hell he was up to. Dude seems like an intellegent guy, and can afford a master accountant right? Right. There are endless articles and videos of former IRS agents claiming that the IRS is opperating illegally in regards to income tax. Mr. Snipes' arguement is that the 16th ammendment (which started income tax) was illegally ratified. There is an alarming amount of information available online that supports this. I got caught up watching. Even Ron Paul admits that income taxes are unconstitutional.

Social Security was also started with the 16th ammendment.

You know your boy BirdDog is strapped:

DSC00115

Let's get into it.....

BirdDog1

BirdDog1

Update time! It's Sunday!!!!! The BirdDog has the Ti red hot, some nice Bubba BHO and the niner game on. Life is good brothers and sisters!

I filled the rez and gave the Green Crack their first flood and drain:
DSC00139

DSC00140

DSC00133

DSC00134

I'm going to do one last trim and defol before I put the scrog screen on. This will be called "Room 1"

"Room 2" will be Pre-98 Bubba. They will be moved from the veg room this week. I just finished some shaving:

DSC00129

Bubba canopy shot:

DSC00125

I just transplanted the Girl Scouts to 7 gallon smart pots. I am only putting 9 under 2000 watts so I'm going to grow them HUGE. They will be moved to room 3 after filling out and training. I have FIM'd the taller girls.....typical OG, grows straight up a foot and a half before any side branches develop:

DSC00124

dirk d

dirk d

Without federal income tax, there is no way big corporations can be bailed out and our massive defense budget be funded..plain and simple..how can we pay for the military of japan and south korea and over 700 bases worldwide if we don't tax the shit out of every citizen of the US...Of course we will have many loop holes for the rich to get around this..of course..

nice plants btw lol..

Top Bottom