TC2's Main Thread / Garden Updates

• Thread starter tomatoesarecooltoo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
tomatoesarecooltoo

tomatoesarecooltoo

What I am feeling at the moment is. Do one run with my old blurples so I have a baseline yield to compare too and get to test the room before investing more.

Then reach out to spiderfarmer and see if they want to give me some 100s, and if they don't, go with the hlg 320.

Frankster

Frankster

Never trust a doctor who's plants have died.
Supporter
Talked to the misses and she is on board with returning the leaf blower after harvest and buying a rosin press 👍
LOL, taking advantage of a bad situation. Sounds like you might need it with the way things are going, hopefully you'll have some excellent flowers still.

How much does a press cost? I can imagine those cordless blowers aren't exactly cheap.

tomatoesarecooltoo

tomatoesarecooltoo

LOL, taking advantage of a bad situation. Sounds like you might need it with the way things are going, hopefully you'll have some excellent flowers still.

How much does a press cost? I can imagine those cordless blowers aren't exactly cheap.

Presses have a huge range of prices, but the one I am looking at is about $430. The leaf blower was $270, because they were out of the cheaper 20 volt model.

I am mainly getting the press because I am too lazy to trim all of that weed.

Last edited:
tomatoesarecooltoo

tomatoesarecooltoo

I have a few tomato plants in the front yard too. Small plants, just clones and volunteers I stuck in the ground over their on irrigation. Hard clay soil with no compost or fertilizer, just mulch and water. Anyway I checked them today and they had some ripe tomatoes.

4AF1AADE 1414 4FE4 A9B4 66B85C0D0736
tomatoesarecooltoo

tomatoesarecooltoo

So last week I said I would do 2 more weeks of fermented fruit juice, before switching to plain water, but she looks farther along than I originally expected, so I won’t be doing any more ffj, just water.

tomatoesarecooltoo

tomatoesarecooltoo

Looking at the trichomes and the very top nugs already have some amber, but the flowers themselves don't really look ready. Probably going to do a staggered harvest starting next weekend or the following.

tomatoesarecooltoo

tomatoesarecooltoo

Found a bunch more caterpillars/damage second time I checked today. I won't be growing the this strain outside again, the caterpillars really seem to like her.

Madmax

Madmax

They like all bro..its not strain related..just this seasons worse with ideal conditions for them ...i sit for hrs lol waiting for them to show themselves..ones i get are bout 3mm in dia maybe 20mm long.spray those moths if you see em hanging about.i just use fly spray..

Last edited:
tomatoesarecooltoo

tomatoesarecooltoo

They like all bro..its not strain related..just this seasons worse with ideal conditions for them ...i sit for hrs lol waiting for them to show themselves..ones i get are bout 3mm in dia maybe 20mm long.spray those moths if you see em hanging about.i just use fly spray..

Interesting, I have heard from lots of good outdoor growers that they select for caterpillars resistance and it makes a huge difference for them, but always interested in a different opinion.

Top Bottom