Tea Recipe

• Thread starter Capulator
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
ftwendy

ftwendy

even still, you'll always notice better results foliar feeding in high humidity with lights out. I usually turn off the lights, water in the dark, and foliar spray right after. lights on two hours later.

ZERO light for two hours, or low light?

We Solidarity

We Solidarity

I usually leave like, a desk lamp or little t5 on just so I can see what I'm doing, but yeah I turn off all high-intensity light sources. No need to go blackout though a little light is a good thing when foliar spraying.

We Solidarity

We Solidarity

yep pretty much trying to simulate a thunderstorm...gets dark, ground gets wet, leaves get wet. maybe put a subwoofer on the table...

kooter840

kooter840

That's what I've been doing. Turn off the 1000's and leave my t5's on, then go back and turn them on a couple hours later.

datDANK

datDANK

I like spraying the leaves before lights on.. i think it mimics the morning dew

datDANK

datDANK

for unrooted clones, seedlings, rooted clones.. should I use all 3? or just 2 of the packs??? such as just the nute and the root packs. (for non-teas. just 1 gallon jug and shake)

even though your suppose to use it as a sprinkle.. can i still use the nute pack for 1 gallon jug mix?

K

kushsmoker30

my teas been at 6.1-6.2 since last night, i had everything around 6.5, n added alfalfa meal n it went down.

8-10 hr's left for the 24 hr mark, is that an acceptable ph range?

i'm used too 7. something by this time, 1st time using alfalfa meal didn't know it drops ph

also what would 1 use to raise ph in a tea?

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
my teas been at 6.1-6.2 since last night, i had everything around 6.5, n added alfalfa meal n it went down.

8-10 hr's left for the 24 hr mark, is that an acceptable ph range?

i'm used too 7. something by this time, 1st time using alfalfa meal didn't know it drops ph

also what would 1 use to raise ph in a tea?

dont use anything to raise or lower pH of already brewed tea.
for unrooted clones, seedlings, rooted clones.. should I use all 3? or just 2 of the packs??? such as just the nute and the root packs. (for non-teas. just 1 gallon jug and shake)

even though your suppose to use it as a sprinkle.. can i still use the nute pack for 1 gallon jug mix?

mix the packs in some pH'd water, and soak the cubes in that. water again 10 days later with a newly mixed solution. Hopefully most of them will be showing roots by then.

samino

samino

CAP, I was thinking! I notice you have been examining the slides of the brewed tea for Bio Life. But, do you think you could take a sample of soil under the slide and examine it at different stages, hell daily would be awesome but weekly should do!

squiggly

squiggly

5-10 mL

I spray with lights on because I did it and did not burn my plants. I don't recommend it because I do not want to be blamed for anything.

Good to cover your butt, but I've said many times before that it rains during the day and plants seem to do fine. Tea brewed this way has a pretty low nutrient content--it's mostly organisms. I can't see how light+organisms would cause issues.

squiggly

squiggly

CAP, I was thinking! I notice you have been examining the slides of the brewed tea for Bio Life. But, do you think you could take a sample of soil under the slide and examine it at different stages, hell daily would be awesome but weekly should do!

Strictly speaking this is an extremely imprecise way to do this.

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter

I don't run soil! :)

L

LEDNewbie

I've brewed tea 3 times now. this last time was the first time I've gotten this heavy white foam on the top of my tea. only difference was this time I heated my 4 gallons of water with an aquarium heater to 78 degrees. previous teas were brewed with water in the 61-64 degree range. guess temps make a big difference!!!
loving the tea so far!!! had some roots starting to poke out of my smart pots. feed tea yesterday and today LOTS of roots poking out of pots!!! :D

J

jcash

Got my og bioware packs the other day and made my first batch of tea today I used 3gallons of water mollases,3tblspoons of fish and seaweed,1.5 oz liquid humic,1tblsp/gallon extremeblend(kelp4less),1cup ewc,1/2cup alfalfa meal,2tblsp root pack,and 2tblsp folier pack. I want to feed and spray plants; do u guys think this will b too strong of mix for folier spraying my plants with the other stuff added to my tea other than the root and folier packs? This is only my second time makin tea and dont want to over do it. Also will b feedin and sprayin undiluted

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
Got my og bioware packs the other day and made my first batch of tea today I used 3gallons of water mollases,3tblspoons of fish and seaweed,1.5 oz liquid humic,1tblsp/gallon extremeblend(kelp4less),1cup ewc,1/2cup alfalfa meal,2tblsp root pack,and 2tblsp folier pack. I want to feed and spray plants; do u guys think this will b too strong of mix for folier spraying my plants with the other stuff added to my tea other than the root and folier packs? This is only my second time makin tea and dont want to over do it. Also will b feedin and sprayin undiluted

That looks ok to me. Make sure you follow the instructions on how much to foliar feed each of those additional products so that you do'nt over do it. When in doubt, test an area of the canopy before going balls out.

Top Bottom