Tent City Files. Secret Jardin 10x10 with 6k

• Thread starter Sway
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
C

Crasta

Respect on the rad garden bro. Hope one day I can smash like yourself!

S

Sway

Wow!

Everything looks great Sway!
How do you hand water in there? How long does it take?

Thanks for sharing

I feed 30-35 gallons every other day. I just fill up a res and mix my nutes then fill up a 3 gallon watering can and hand feed. Got a pump to fill up the watering can. Its actually really easy and only takes 30 minutes or so to water. I also rotate the plants around when i water so they get light from different angles all the time. I get to everyone by scooting the plants to the sides and make myself a little isle.. I call it the truffle shuffle.

They drink well over 100 gallons a week..

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
love it. while im busy counting up how many plants are in there, i get to the bottom and see you say 35 plants total..lol i could have saved my self 2 mins if i read from the bottom up.

S

Sway

Here we are..

Sorry for the lousy pics.

Single bud shot is my banana og cut..that's a lower side branch..

got a ways to go..

2010 05 28 195304 e0
2010 05 28 195258 e0
2010 05 28 072419 e0
R

RichieRich

Hey Sway, look good.

I'm digging the tents.

How big of a mini split would you recommend for 4k open air bulbs in the same 10x10 tent? Do you think a 18k BTU Mini Split would cook 4k with open air bulbs?

Also does your unit dehumidify enough that you do not need to use another dehuy? I do not remember seeing one in your first pics.

Could I get a pic of how your Mini Split is installed?

Thanks for any info:character0025:

JollyGreen

JollyGreen

Wuz up bro, looking good... How the fuk do you get in there to water, must be a lot of work.

S

Sway

Hey Sway, look good.

I'm digging the tents.

How big of a mini split would you recommend for 4k open air bulbs in the same 10x10 tent? Do you think a 18k BTU Mini Split would cook 4k with open air bulbs?

Also does your unit dehumidify enough that you do not need to use another dehuy? I do not remember seeing one in your first pics.

Could I get a pic of how your Mini Split is installed?

Thanks for any info:character0025:

I run a 18kbtu split unit and it keeps the room at whatever i need the room to be at. So it would work great with 4 lights...I run a dehumidifier only in winter time..

Wuz up bro, looking good... How the fuk do you get in there to water, must be a lot of work.

Haha i do what i call the truffle shuffle...i just move all the plants to the sides and sneak my ass in there. It takes about an hour to mix up and water all the plants.. No big deal really.. I normally don't let them get this big though...but its workin out good

F

Fred

Premium Member
Supporter
It's working out real good. Looking mighty good too. Gonna be some heavyweights in there. Nice work man!

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Single bud shot is my banana og cut..that's a lower side branch..
Looks nice and full in there... Great job Sway! I know that's a lot of hard work and love you've put into your garden... :cool

:giggle You're teasin' us though with the lower bud shots... I bet the colas are magnificent.

PHEN

PHEN

I don't know how I missed this thread, but glad I found it. Looks nice and clean, seems every thing is dialed in perfect. Great growin Sway.

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Very nice Sway! Looking at all that space has me wondering... :wondering How many internal fans do you need for sufficient airflow? In my small little setup I have several fans, but I never aim the fans blowing down on my canopy. Usually across it, under it, and above it which creates a lack of airflow in the center of my tray. Just curious...

S

Sway

It's working out real good. Looking mighty good too. Gonna be some heavyweights in there. Nice work man!

Thanks bro.. Im hoping for some heavyweights. . We shall see

Looks nice and full in there... Great job Sway! I know that's a lot of hard work and love you've put into your garden... :cool

:giggle You're teasin' us though with the lower bud shots... I bet the colas are magnificent.

thanks man ill post some cola shots very soon

I don't know how I missed this thread, but glad I found it. Looks nice and clean, seems every thing is dialed in perfect. Great growin Sway.

thanks man.. Glad u made it

Very nice Sway! Looking at all that space has me wondering... :wondering How many internal fans do you need for sufficient airflow? In my small little setup I have several fans, but I never aim the fans blowing down on my canopy. Usually across it, under it, and above it which creates a lack of airflow in the center of my tray. Just curious...

i have 5 circulation fans in various spots..crazy amount of airflow its like a wind tunnel Haha

N

NugNation

props on the clean setup sway, can't wait to see these ladies filled out! How would you suggest supporting the roof of a tent without cutting a hole in the top and attaching it to the ceiling? I live in an apartment so I don't think screwing a big hook into the ceiling is a good idea. I'm about to upgrade to a DR240w (8x4) with two 1,000w HPS and eventually a 400w CMH in the middle. I also want to hang my can33 filter and fan without compromising the tent. I forget whether it was on this board or another but a member had his 240w implode with two lights and a filter hung from it and I'd love to avoid that. Any suggestions?

S

Sway

props on the clean setup sway, can't wait to see these ladies filled out! How would you suggest supporting the roof of a tent without cutting a hole in the top and attaching it to the ceiling? I live in an apartment so I don't think screwing a big hook into the ceiling is a good idea. I'm about to upgrade to a DR240w (8x4) with two 1,000w HPS and eventually a 400w CMH in the middle. I also want to hang my can33 filter and fan without compromising the tent. I forget whether it was on this board or another but a member had his 240w implode with two lights and a filter hung from it and I'd love to avoid that. Any suggestions?

The only other way to support the roof besides how i did Would be to build metal corners, and build additional support tubes and a center support. Unless your a fabricator i wouldn't recommend that.

Ur not gonna be able to hang a large filter. Mine is supported by chains and hooked to the rafters above the tent...not the actual tent frame...its far to heavy to expect the tent tubing to support a large filter.

Either gonna have to buck up and make some holes, or get out of the apartment. I wouldn't ever imagine growing in an apartment anyway.

M

mrdizzle

haha dude a screw hole wont end up fucking you over, you should see the remodel job I got waiting for me

N

NugNation

I grow in my apartment because I have nowhere else. Until I have money and get myself settled in a new place I'll just have to make do. I'm a med grower so I'm not too worried about the dea beating down my door for 12 plants. I guess I'll just buck up and screw a small hook into the ceiling or something. I'm just hung up on being able to leave without trace since my place is newly remodeled but patching a screw hole is no big deal. I have my can filter hung up in my 4x4 right now with no problems, i was hoping to duplicate that in the next setup since floor space is so valuable in these things. Thanks for the help sway and mr. dizzle (more motivation), now back to the show!

Top Bottom