THC % in weed is misrepresented. It is not 20% ( eg) it is closer to 2 or 3% .

• Thread starter johnsmith_559
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
gorillaglueaaron

gorillaglueaaron

🦍
Supporter
Ok now that he's posting these things I'm starting to see what you guys are saying. He send me the exact same pics and words in chat.

johnsmith_559

johnsmith_559

He is a troll, they come on here every so often and try to stir the pot just for the sack of it. I have no problem with the person just what they are trying to do.
that's rude..but normal historically. bring an opinion contrary to everyone belief and am attacked personally as opposed to just showing math. the normal thing in a conversation is to post evidence or show math

johnsmith_559

johnsmith_559

JUST SHOW THE MATH !
100 gram weed at 20%
20 gram thc ? yes or no
if yes where is it?
if no then end of conversation. point proven

johnsmith_559

johnsmith_559

Why did you post those?
because I like to back up what I say. why does anyone post pics ?
either you grow or you dont grow.
if I dont post i am a fraud or I compost and I am a fraud ?
at this point you are obviously just looking for a way to discredit my math without doing math

gorillaglueaaron

gorillaglueaaron

🦍
Supporter
because I like to back up what I say. why does anyone post pics ?
either you grow or you dont grow.
if I dont post i am a fraud or I compost and I am a fraud ?
at this point you are obviously just looking for a way to discredit my math without doing math
Those pics have nothing to do with your argument and don't back it up what so ever.

gorillaglueaaron

gorillaglueaaron

🦍
Supporter
It looks like you posted them so that people feel compassionate towards you as a final resort.

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Haha bro. WE are the lab.

BENCH TEST PROCEDURE 1:
Smoke it. Sets you on your ass? Good weed.

BENCH TEST PROCEDURE 2: Oreos...

you will need the molecular weight of oreos. And are we using original or double stuffed? Does flavor change results? Are they orange cream oreos or something?

You are really complicating this thread! :-)

gorillaglueaaron

gorillaglueaaron

🦍
Supporter
regardless of what your intentions are, that's what it looks like.

johnsmith_559

johnsmith_559

lol. You show the math. Not the made up way you are figuring this.

If you test weed you get the percentage of mass. If you test oil you get the percentage of mass.

If 100 grams of weed is truly 20% thc then yes you would have 20 grams of thc. What you are able to extract is another fact altogether. You cant base your argument on that.

the weed claimed to be lab tested at 30% has trichomes all over the leaves and all. It has more than 30% of its weight in oil.

its simple really. You are stuck in a brain fart. It happens to the best of us.
that makes no sense whatsoever
oil ?
trichome is removed in lab before testing
removed resin is dissolved in tech methanol
sample is spun to separate by weight and molar mass
product loaded in chromatography tower and components separate into individual compounds based on molar weight.
lile like distilling separates out based on vaporization point this does it by atomic weight

johnsmith_559

johnsmith_559

you will need the molecular weight of oreos. And are we using original or double stuffed? Does flavor change results? Are they orange cream oreos or something?

You are really complicating this thread! :-)
yes . math can be confusing and hard. it my thread

Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
this is last semi commercial licensed facility. I bought the property and renovated the 100' drive shed . put in 4 45' lows 5' wide . 9000 w on floating ibeam movers . drip feed in promix. 18 lb every 2 weeks
Semi-commercial? I dont think the cannabis act even contains such a designation. No way in hell is that facility licensed by health Canada for legal licensed sale production.
Licensed under ACMPR for personal use maybe.. But thats a stretch calling it personal use.
Is this a large Black market production facility?

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

that makes no sense whatsoever
oil ?
trichome is removed in lab before testing
removed resin is dissolved in tech methanol
sample is spun to separate by weight and molar mass
product loaded in chromatography tower and components separate into individual compounds based on molar weight.
lile like distilling separates out based on vaporization point this does it by atomic weight

no it isnt. The bud is dissolved and put in tray for testing. This is where you are off.

Its also why the tests are not accurate but that is another argument for testing standards.

Poekie

Poekie

Supporter
I agree that its not possible to get 20 grams of pure THC from 100 grams of weed, i wish it was...
Interesting discussion.

I do see the importance of testing, for medicinal use you need to know the exact strength to be able to continue with your dosis.
Also its the only way to know if decarb was done correctly.
And its interesting to see for example if an oil makes you very sleepy and has high levels of CBN.

Just my opinion, same as i hope the man wont be banned, he started a very interesting discussion as many of us seem to think that a bud tested at 20% actually has 20% of (pure) THC, which is not the case.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom