THC % in weed is misrepresented. It is not 20% ( eg) it is closer to 2 or 3% .

• Thread starter johnsmith_559
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
johnsmith_559

johnsmith_559

seems can filters started almost a decade earlier. I only looked this up because restaurants already used filters before 1997.

Closing in on three decades ago, we created a design for a canister style filter that was suited for high airflows and unsurpassed air filtering efficiency. Portability and what seemed like everlasting life were also key features of this new filters success. We named it the original, “Can-Filter” for simplicity and accuracy and it did just what its name implied; the Can-Filter really can filter!
I made machine for people hypersensitive to the environment. we made units also for labs and cigar bars until the laws changed. canfilter was being made when we started they definitely were not sold in Canada as we has NO competition.

gorillaglueaaron

gorillaglueaaron

🦍
Supporter
Just putting it out there, there are no search results when you look up:
"tibbits air purification" john smith

MHippie

MHippie

Supporter
seems can filters started almost a decade earlier. I only looked this up because restaurants already used filters before 1997.

Closing in on three decades ago, we created a design for a canister style filter that was suited for high airflows and unsurpassed air filtering efficiency. Portability and what seemed like everlasting life were also key features of this new filters success. We named it the original, “Can-Filter” for simplicity and accuracy and it did just what its name implied; the Can-Filter really can filter!
Ok sorry can't help myself buuuuut...
He's a licensed guy
Specializing in semi-pro grows
If you check out the pics he's running lamps. Guess with all this advanced research, he missed the advent of LEDs. And who the heck builds wood untreated/sealed decks with no drainage using lamps inches away from wood in a poorly ventilated high roofed building that would be impossible to control climate/environment? Must be that semi-pro shit.
Oh and now he invented activated charcoal filtration.
AND is rich.

Couldn't he have just started with "Hey I'm me. I like to grow too. Hows it going?"

Soooooo instead now I'm craving ^@%@$@&#* oreos. &@^@%@%@$

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

I made machine for people hypersensitive to the environment. we made units also for labs and cigar bars until the laws changed. canfilter was being made when we started they definitely were not sold in Canada as we has NO competition.

Ok. Im not from canada. But they still beat you by a decade and that means there were carbon filters before that.

You are posting on a site With very old growers. And some amazingly knowledgable newer ones. Some grew in the 70’s. You seem to have interesting experience. Maybe slow down and make friends on a discussion forum. Then we can well, discuss stuff.

johnsmith_559

johnsmith_559

Seriously silly people . we were contracted to make a basic cartridge. perforated metel with carbon. period .our main units cost 3000$ but the size of a furnace that took our cartridges. the unit we made for th hydro industry was nothing but the cartridge. you got the same 20lb carbon but for 200$ nit 2000$+
you guys are reading into it what you want but none of it contravenes the laws of physics.
you can not make something from nothing.
20% of 100 g means 20grsm thc or it doesn't.
resin does not contain 100% thc .
resin is 10to 15 % of plant material
show the math

beluga

beluga

9781682800058_p0_v1_s1200x630.jpg

johnsmith_559

johnsmith_559

no , but it also means that name calling and rudeness mean more than math
20 % of 100g means 20 grams or it doesnt .https://www.labmanager.com/insights/cannabis-testing-standardizing-methods-4369

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Seriously silly people . we were contracted to make a basic cartridge. perforated metel with carbon. period .our main units cost 3000$ but the size of a furnace that took our cartridges. the unit we made for th hydro industry was nothing but the cartridge. you got the same 20lb carbon but for 200$ nit 2000$+
you guys are reading into it what you want but none of it contravenes the laws of physics.
you can not make something from nothing.
20% of 100 g means 20grsm thc or it doesn't.
resin does not contain 100% thc .
resin is 10to 15 % of plant material
show the math

you keep lowering your made up plant material to resin percentage to try to support your mistaken argument.

And now that you have gone to insults i am sorry i tried to appeal to you to slow down.

This is why you get banned. Im pretty sure thats not what you want. But the internet is a hard place. Look what its done with politics.

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

20 % of 100grams is 20 grams or it's not.
show the math

why do you keep repeating this dumb statement.

The smallest frostiest bud is always tested not a whole plant so yes, if the sample was 100 grams of plant matter (which it wont be) and there is 20% thc tested than there would be 20 grams.

We all know that couldnt be true of a whole plant branches and fan leaves and all. But its easy with a small frosty bud.

Your point does not support your argument. Please try to stop.

JSH1973

JSH1973

Supporter
Earth is flat but was rolled into a temple ball, what size is the temple ball?

gorillaglueaaron

gorillaglueaaron

🦍
Supporter
@john... You did say you'd show us your license.

johnsmith_559

johnsmith_559

if I get banned it's irrelevant.
my Facebook page CANNABIS CONSULTING fights against marijuana mysticism with agricultural science.
here are the trifecta of agricultural science
read them and you know 90%+ of conventional hydroponic knowledge. nothing has changed in 40 years only the same products rehashed to new customers as new science
HYDROPONIC FOOD PRODUCTION by doctor howard m resh UBC agricultural dept
ROCKWOOL IN HORTICULTURE Dennis smith
ABC OF NFT dr allan cooper
I recommend HYDROPONIC FOOD PRODUCTION first .
contains all nutrient formulation information as well as picks of virticle column hydro systems and rotating drums in 1984

Screenshot 20201102 152608 Gallery
johnsmith_559

johnsmith_559

Earth is flat but was rolled into a temple ball, what size is the temple ball?
the earth reduced to neutrons would be 99.9999 the mass of the earth but slightly smaller than a baseball stadium

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom