The Abyss

• Thread starter Dr. Evil
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
overgrown

overgrown

Lookin good! Yer gona love those white gold bx I just finished some up.its top notch smoke

sdgrower

sdgrower

Inspiring
I sure like the sound of White Gold. What does she smell and taste like?
You have a great collection of genetics that never ceases to amaze.
Respect
:animbong:

Dr. Evil

Dr. Evil

Dr. Evil

Dr. Evil

Inspiring
I sure like the sound of White Gold. What does she smell and taste like?
You have a great collection of genetics that never ceases to amaze.
Respect
:animbong:

sorry forgot to answer part of your question.....
the white golds had an almost metallic taste with a touch of lemon...lol
hard to describe but imagine the smell of metal tin that had some lemon zest in it....suuuuuuuuuuuuper strong...perhaps one of the strongest i've grown
pzzz
Dr. E

Dr. Evil

Dr. Evil

White Gold BX's
From a couple a secs ago......gonna go another week before i open them up

DSC00374
DSC00375
DSC00376
DSC00377
DSC00379
DSC00380
DSC00382
motiv303

motiv303

Amputating Fakeness
Supporter
Lovely as usual Dr E. Just now found the Abyss, got some catchin up to do. I already know you will, but keep up the stellar work bro. Peace! Motiv

ProdigyGrower

ProdigyGrower

Alien Junkie and bush master
Supporter
Looks amazing D keep killin it hommie. Well i'm off to stay the night at the hospital my girl is getting a milagram and disco-gram so they are keeping her over night it sux but has to be done fucking dumb ass drivers piss me off! Stay frosty guys late

Dr. Evil

Dr. Evil

Your plants make me grin!very nice!
Looks amazing D keep killin it hommie. Well i'm off to stay the night at the hospital my girl is getting a milagram and disco-gram so they are keeping her over night it sux but has to be done fucking dumb ass drivers piss me off! Stay frosty guys late
Sticky icky

Beautiful plants, nice shots.
Lovely as usual Dr E. Just now found the Abyss, got some catchin up to do. I already know you will, but keep up the stellar work bro. Peace! Motiv

Thanks Fellas!!!

Dr. Evil

Dr. Evil

Hows the moonshine haze going for ya?
sorry ya snuck up on me there grit
1 out of 4 threw some pollen....as luck has it she is also the most blinged out one...ehhh... they have the amnesia smell kicking full at the moment...one of em is stretchy but tolerable and the others grow in bushes...not super impressed with the rest of there stuff though...crystally and nice but all have a common sweet smell that prevails.

Reactions: mal
true grit

true grit

Well damn that sucks on the blinger. Kinda heard the same bout their gear, good to know from a good source tho. On the other note, damn the TK xGoji looks like a solid ass bush! And no curry smell on the Cheech's eh? Heidi sure is a frosty bia

Latest posts

Top Bottom