The Adventure Continues. 2016 Edition

• Thread starter MendoGiantZ
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Oh man... you want me to try to remember that far back? I honestly don't recall. But keep in mind that I generally grow Sativa-dominant lines, they're what I like best.

MendoGiantZ

MendoGiantZ

Little Tahoe get away with the wife and dog.

Orcaman

Orcaman

I'm really glad that Seamaiden is also seeing this unnatural outdoor growing season too. I think this is in relation to the record high night time temps set this year in the northern hemisphere in the last 121 years. Even though daytime temps have been pretty stable here in the US. There has been very little departure at night to the norm. This takes even more of the nighttime humidity away that comes with cool down in darkness mother natures way. I think just another warning to us humans!
Prayers to a great harvest MendoGiantZ. I love your growing methods and thank you for sharing. I think above ground is the best way to grow indoors or out. I hope to one day show you my plants your size!:)

BudBogart

BudBogart

Thx. It's almost full on go time. I got all my workers lined up for the end of the year. Harvesting and processing is the biggest part and easiest to fuck up
All I have is 5 pairs of fiskars and a bottle of alcohol! ISO, lol.

MendoGiantZ

MendoGiantZ

Doing really good. Finally started chunking up nicely. They are huge this year. :). Probly gonna harvest mid October and continue into early November.

Top Bottom