= The BEST OG Kush Clone Only=

• Thread starter EveryOneSmokes
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None

If you only had one OG which one would it be?

• Total voters
ESER.ONE

ESER.ONE

Good stuff united groves and eos. Those pics look dope.

I got all those og in the thread and I still like the old school og my boy has. 2 minimum but 3+ is the norm under 1k. Haven't been growing any of these including Louie or bty even the wifi43 gets no space since I got the old school. Its super frosty and tasty too. With that yield no point in growing anything else.

Which cut you like best so far eos? How's the bty doing for ya?
You should hit me up sometime we should sesh.

Last edited:
wetclones510

wetclones510

3+per 1k? yeilding more than my kens GDP and pk lol I guess im a noob now lol.

midwestdensies

midwestdensies

Shamus

Shamus

An "old school OG" that hits 3+ per 1k? :meh: lmao Pics or it didn't happen.
the hells angel gave me 30 oz's w/o supplementing CO2 under 1K.. almost 2.. figure with c02 itd be 2 n a half
yes ik theres a c02 tank in there but it sits idley waiting till i feel like filling it every week
IMG 2369

IMG 2372

but i really dont see any OG doing better than that.. at least i have pics to back it up tho ;) cough cough

EveryOneSmokes

EveryOneSmokes

Here's a few new additions that I'm trying out hope to have the real deal clone only, as I've been looking for a nice piney og.. Hope the ghost or sfv put that out for me..
Sfv og

Ghost og

Og.. said to be a legendary og cut.. But we will see what she does in the next few weeks...

EveryOneSmokes

EveryOneSmokes

I got all those og in the thread and I still like the old school og my boy has. 2 minimum but 3+ is the norm under 1k. Haven't been growing any of these including Louie or bty even the wifi43 gets no space since I got the old school. Its super frosty and tasty too. With that yield no point in growing anything else.

Which cut you like best so far eos? How's the bty doing for ya?
You should hit me up sometime we should sesh.
@ESER.ONE Nice congrats on the nice new og.. So 3# of og seems like a very lovely thing.. What's the name on that girl? if u don't mind me asking...
Out of the ones I currently run the Tahoe and Louie lead the pack but I have a few other Ogeez that have only been ran a couple of times so this may all change as soon as I get them closer to dialed...
The BTY s1 did really good but she has a similar aroma to the Tahoe IMO... Although they are different in taste...I'm going to run her a couple more times to see if she worthy of staying around..

I'm always down for a good sesh I have a few varieties we can sample.. I would be curious to hear your thoughts on some of these cuts as I'm sure u have quite a stable.. Hit me up u know @justblazen has my number hit me up when every ur available we can work something out..

PaperStreet

PaperStreet

Holy shyz EOS looks like u got a sabre tooth saw on those fans homie i cant remember the sfv clone only we supposedly had have that kinda ridge line but then again i truly highly doubt we had the clone only sfv lol! Awesome pix man i can feel the greez thru the screen.... Sheeeeot!

EveryOneSmokes

EveryOneSmokes

Holy shyz EOS looks like u got a sabre tooth saw on those fans homie i cant remember the sfv clone only we supposedly had have that kinda ridge line but then again i truly highly doubt we had the clone only sfv lol! Awesome pix man i can feel the greez thru the screen.... Sheeeeot!
I was feeding a bit heavy and they started fringing on me.. That plus the cold weather had me high up on the ppms so I brought down the nute mix.. I'll get another update in a little...

That was day 21 so there a bit smaller then normal I believe... Might need a heater to raise my temps bit...

UNITEDGROOVES

UNITEDGROOVES

@UNITEDGROOVES
whats the last cut pictured on the very bottom?
High Octane

You have some of the most proper herb and photos to match. Killer work buddy always getting a nice swell in your garden. Mad props... Also if I remember you use a 400w?
Thanks Brotha, I aprecaite it... Yes still rockin the 400W, gotta step my game up here real quick..:happy:

UG, those swollen calyxes look fantastic. Nice work.
Thx bro, Trying to dial these girls in.. Next round hope to get them locked in.

I apprecate it bro, Post up some pics of this OG, she must be the kill with all that you say about her... would love to check her out...

Here's a few new additions that I'm trying out hope to have the real deal clone only, as I've been looking for a nice piney og.. Hope the ghost or sfv put that out for me..
Sfv og
View attachment 357668

Ghost ogView attachment 357669
Og.. said to be a legendary og cut.. But we will see what she does in the next few weeks...
View attachment 357670
Nice additon to the stable brotha.. Just got done running the ghost and she is definitely some fire, i'm sure you'll dig her.....

Top Bottom