= The BEST OG Kush Clone Only=

• Thread starter EveryOneSmokes
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None

If you only had one OG which one would it be?

• Total voters
soserthc1

soserthc1

this is the story im most familiar with. and have come to believe the most. - realtripip

i heard this story from a reputable guy who worked with thseeds in the 98-02 era. he is pretty reputable. He also told me not to share the story to its full extent, so i honor this. It was pretty much right on the dot from what realtripip said. I was also told the story of diesel, sour diesel, and how headband came into the scene. I def dig the legend that the OG Kush has brought us. from what i understand OG = Original, Kush = description for dank ass bud back in the day. and its name went so on from there.

i really dont know shit and wasnt in the orig kush scene. just what ive heard.
I was skeptical at first but realtripip kept calm after all the attacks and once sticky icky chimed in I became more likely to believe that the story realtrip was telling was true or should I say possible true as even he himself admits he is not sure and once (I wanna say Nspecta chimed in about the emerald triangle cut time table it became more believable. Now by no means am I saying its true as I have no clue and tbh have never had any of the above cuts beside dried buds from someone else.

@burppp - I do care as I love cannabis knowledge , folklore , talk etc or I wouldn't be here posting and reading as much as I do , my purpose here is to learn about and grow the best weed I can , not to attack others opinions but that's just me , to each there own I suppose

PaperStreet

PaperStreet

Lol im just waiting for more pix from EOS man those gals gotta be bling blingin man!
I think it only be proper to start an Og origin discussion thread so this thread aint so clogged up on our man EOS and we can get back to pix up in hurr i hope lol :D
Just sayin sorry for the mini jack EOS

Theoneandonly Z

Theoneandonly Z

Ur right man ^

A lot of people must have never tried the real f cut... should have more votes in my opinion. Loomps headband isn't a an OG cut per say, its 1/2 og. My favorite OG is the P.R. OG, this should have made the list. Same with Diablo and Hells Angles. Now were talking proper so cal OG

M

moemoe08

The BTY is from victorville. I know the guy who has the cut personally and he won't give it to anyone. You can get some BTY at Top Shelf Wellness. They only do deliveries. Its a great strain but its getting over hyped a little. I've had bty constantly for months. The Red Dragon OG the best thing out of the high desert right now. It yields like crazy and its better than the BTY. Its not pure of though. Its the first strain that I prefer over the pure ogs. I would take the high octane over the BTY but I never grew the bty. I've grown the high octane. If you got that bty, you are well connected. He doesn't even put a price on it. He won't give it to his cousin

Shamus

Shamus

i dreamed i got clones of the fcut last night, like no shit was literally just cloning the fcut all night in my dream. the cuts smelled like oranges

idk just thought id share that morsel. fuck dreams with megan fox ill take cloning the fcut for 7 hours over her anyday

heres some random new pics, first tray since the reveg fiasco
they were in the room for a week n a half with one of the bloom lights on for 24/7. this is the only tray out of 4 i salvaged
Neww 003

Neww 005

Last edited:
Theoneandonly Z

Theoneandonly Z

i dreamed i got clones of the fcut last night, like no shit was literally just cloning the fcut all night in my dream. the cuts smelled like oranges

idk just thought id share that morsel. fuck dreams with megan fox ill take cloning the fcut for 7 hours over her anyday

heres some random new pics, first tray since the reveg fiasco
they were in the room for a week n a half with one of the bloom lights on for 24/7. this is the only tray out of 4 i salvaged
View attachment 373035
View attachment 373036

hahahaha i would take the f cut over her anyday too man!! thats when you know your a true farmer.

they look good even though u put em through a ruff patch. bringing the flame like always man. keep up the work bro.

respect

respect

Grower of Herb
Supporter
fuck that!!! I'm a tru Dog & I'd take Megan Fox>>> pussy beats weed anyday of the week

Fuck that Goo you need to look at the long term. After I hit that ass a few times I guarantee Ill be looking for the door instead of pretending to care what dumb shits coming outta her mouth but I doubt I'd ever get tired of the F cut. F cut for da win!

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Fuck that Goo you need to look at the long term. After I hit that ass a few times I guarantee Ill be looking for the door instead of pretending to care what dumb shits coming outta her mouth but I doubt I'd ever get tired of the F cut. F cut for da win!
I'll listen 2 her mouth 2 stay in her purse...that chick is Rollin.. I already hear a ear full 4 a whole lot less..LOL Dog on mine!!

Venom818

Venom818

Ur right man ^

A lot of people must have never tried the real f cut... should have more votes in my opinion. Loomps headband isn't a an OG cut per say, its 1/2 og. My favorite OG is the P.R. OG, this should have made the list. Same with Diablo and Hells Angles. Now were talking proper so cal OG

lmao loompa's hb is 1/2 og you must have tried a fake .

Bongo Man

Bongo Man

...I see a Ghost!!!
My absolute fav!!!
REALLY nice Rawman.
Where did she come from???
Oh I know..."the other side"...

Top Bottom