= The BEST OG Kush Clone Only=

• Thread starter EveryOneSmokes
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None

If you only had one OG which one would it be?

• Total voters
EveryOneSmokes

EveryOneSmokes

I've never promoted PO lol. Actually the opposite again. No again, the Poison OG came from a trusted source, not a club. Out of 15 strains I run, none came from clubs. Out of those 15 one cut is carried by a club.

Oh yeah,that other Ghost cut you picked up. It came from me. We know several of the same people.

I guess you're still butt hurt from last year when you PMed me and hit me up for cuts and I didn't want to smoke or trade cuts. I guess your in that circle that likes to befriend people to snag a cut. Don't worry I was prewarned by your so called homies.

Lol... Dam ur are too well informed, sounds like u like to gossip around here..

Btw the ghost i got from ug via u, was trashed after 3 runs cuz she lacked in performance.. So enjoy her..

I don't have to defend myself I know what I have and I'm sure u know to seeing as people like to talk about others, and my bizness.. Lol.. Wit my so called homies..

Ghost og... The one that stayed..

Now on wit some pics I'm done wit all this.. Who's got some pics..

PaperStreet

PaperStreet

Damn im glad i missed all that lol that joint pic was classic actually lol'd cant wait till i get a little further on mine i want to show u guy a pheno of this SPKxSdOg i got.

Mike Hawk

Mike Hawk

That would not be me. I never said these cuts could be found at clubs. Nice try. Atleast I know you're smoking good shit because of your faulty memory.

You did say real faceoff cuts are readily available at a certain club. I even pm'd you about it to find out where. Still shows in my conversations.

Mike Hawk

Mike Hawk

YOU: What's up bro wondering where in Cali those cuts are available that you mentioned? I'd like to give them a go if it's the real cut :) it's harder for me to source genetics as I don't hang with anyone who grows :(

I didn't respond or reply to you.

I Never said the cut was available at any club to anyone on this or any forum. What I did say is that you can get it from Cdub for $5. Get your facts straight.

You said specifically in this very thread that there's a club with faceoff cuts for $5. But whatever bro.

N

nightmarecreature

You said specifically in this very thread that there's a club with faceoff cuts for $5. But whatever bro.

I said CLUBS have Faceoff flowers. Not clones. Lay off the crack cocaine. I said CDUB has Faceoff cuts for $5.

TheCoolestMan

TheCoolestMan

Premium Member
Supporter
Stop posting argument here, I always think new pics are added and end up reading negativity. Let all smoke some dank, chill and be cool, its coolest here ahah :)

Damn @EveryOneSmokes This ghost looks dank to me, whats the smell on this one?

J

justblazen

Active Farmer
Lol... Dam ur are too well informed, sounds like u like to gossip around here..

Btw the ghost i got from ug via u, was trashed after 3 runs cuz she lacked in performance.. So enjoy her..

I don't have to defend myself I know what I have and I'm sure u know to seeing as people like to talk about others, and my bizness.. Lol.. Wit my so called homies..

Ghost og... The one that stayed..

View attachment 387201

Now on wit some pics I'm done wit all this.. Who's got some pics..
keep killing that Ghost bro. See you in a couple weeks bro. Were gonna have an OG smokeoff, and narrow these girls down...

EveryOneSmokes

EveryOneSmokes

Stop posting argument here, I always think new pics are added and end up reading negativity. Let all smoke some dank, chill and be cool, its coolest here ahah :)

Damn @EveryOneSmokes This ghost looks dank to me, whats the smell on this one?
She give a nice piney og smell, with some citrus/ lemon undertones and very subtle sweetness to it.. She's dank for sure, when ur getting the right girl...

I had been looking for her for about two yrs, my boy received her from a guy in humbolt and I never got a cut thinking she was fake... I was wrong took me time and work going through different s1s and fakes to get to the real one.. Or should I say the one that had got away..

Top Bottom