= The BEST OG Kush Clone Only=

• Thread starter EveryOneSmokes
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None

If you only had one OG which one would it be?

• Total voters
EveryOneSmokes

EveryOneSmokes

Have a small contribution.. Og, sfv Og, ghost Og... Day29

EveryOneSmokes

EveryOneSmokes

My first og run using my new feed schedule. Also never ran og in nets before so switching a few things up and having fun with it.
These shots are from day 18 or 19 from the flip.
Triangle kush
View attachment 408817
White fire #1
View attachment 408815
They are getting aptus full line fed once a week, og bio war teas once a week and one feeding of organic this and that I felt would help them stay healthy once a week
Looking good.. There off to a great start..
What's this change ur talking about ? If ur able to disclose that info... Keep up the good work...

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
Looking good.. There off to a great start..
What's this change ur talking about ? If ur able to disclose that info... Keep up the good work...
Your stuff is looking killer as well. I can disclose any of my info...to keep feed regiments secret is just silly. I use the aptus full line as they call for but add double Facilitor the first few weeks of bloom and the last week of veg. I also add 20% more P boost for og and cookie cuts. I don't use calmag on the og but use more aptus stuff that has high N which iv found fixes the whole need for more Cal just like the chem cuts like. I brew og bio war but keep it simple. Everything as Cap has listed but add kelp, liquid bone meal and some seabird and bat guano. Also use .5 ml per gallon of sea green after I dilute the tea with RO water. Then once a week I use a basic feed of kelp, bone meal, alfalfa and usually something with high P for the gsc cuts or high N for the og or chem cuts. When I mix for that feed I use straight tap water that I let sit out for a few hours so I don't need calmag or any metals added as I have well water and it contains plenty as it. Between those 3 feeds a week I don't need any filler watering as long as I saturate the water well enough. Also been using airports which I found I don't need to add extra perlite to, I use use straight roots organic original soil with caps nute pack mixed in. First water whwn I transplant I use straight RO water ph set at 6.2
Hope I explained that well, I try to keep stuff as simple as possible.

midwestdensies

midwestdensies

Your stuff is looking killer as well. I can disclose any of my info...to keep feed regiments secret is just silly. I use the aptus full line as they call for but add double Facilitor the first few weeks of bloom and the last week of veg. I also add 20% more P boost for og and cookie cuts. I don't use calmag on the og but use more aptus stuff that has high N which iv found fixes the whole need for more Cal just like the chem cuts like. I brew og bio war but keep it simple. Everything as Cap has listed but add kelp, liquid bone meal and some seabird and bat guano. Also use .5 ml per gallon of sea green after I dilute the tea with RO water. Then once a week I use a basic feed of kelp, bone meal, alfalfa and usually something with high P for the gsc cuts or high N for the og or chem cuts. When I mix for that feed I use straight tap water that I let sit out for a few hours so I don't need calmag or any metals added as I have well water and it contains plenty as it. Between those 3 feeds a week I don't need any filler watering as long as I saturate the water well enough. Also been using airports which I found I don't need to add extra perlite to, I use use straight roots organic original soil with caps nute pack mixed in. First water whwn I transplant I use straight RO water ph set at 6.2
Hope I explained that well, I try to keep stuff as simple as possible.
I'm interested in startboost and quite possibly peak boost but less inclined. Thanks for giving some insight to your regimen, super easy but with great diversity and thought.

GrowMaster

GrowMaster

@rawman they aint lying those are some super beast OG nugs right there. Bet a 6ftplant crushes the yield.

Heres a 43 shot. unleash the beast. @GrowMaster -not quite your #3 size yet but she getting there! haha.

View attachment 406552
Hahaha keep on trucking bro, U got a ways to go to catch me and my #3 lol, shit my TKs are that size right now and I barely hit day 50 lol I kid I kid:D, looking good my brotha keep up the good work and stay safe.....GM

Aladeen OG

Aladeen OG

hey @waayne you have any history/info on your TK cut?

did you make a deal with the devil??? dont fuckin lie!!! haha :-D
been running her for years and thought i had it dialed, then behold..... waayne. hahaha.

i'll put my velcro power ranger sneakers back on and get back in class, cause hes school ery'body

EVOKE

EVOKE

Lookin Dankalicious there @waayne... is TK one of ur top 5 personal faves.... i gotta say u got her lookin happy great harvest pics...

waayne

waayne

hey @waayne you have any history/info on your TK cut?

did you make a deal with the devil??? dont fuckin lie!!! haha :-D
been running her for years and thought i had it dialed, then behold..... waayne. hahaha.

i'll put my velcro power ranger sneakers back on and get back in class, cause hes school ery'body
@Aladeen OG I have 2 TK cuts,one came from the West coast,the other came from the midwest
Both cuts came from reliable sources.
I am gonna run both soon side by side to see what, if any differences there are.
The TK pictured here is pretty finicky,and is susceptible to having magnesium deficiencies
The other TK cut,doesn't have the magnesium deficiencies going on at all,both look very similar in veg....

And, as far as deals being made with the Devil,........all I can say about that is,you got to be at the crossroads at midnight ;)
Lookin Dankalicious there @waayne... is TK one of ur top 5 personal faves.... i gotta say u got her lookin happy great harvest pics...
@EVOKE ,TK is definitely one of my top 5 personal favorites
It is a really nice OG.

GrowMaster

GrowMaster

Looking good brotha waayne, nice job on the TK, Ya bro ur right about the TK she is a cal/mag fucking PIG, feed her heavy till end of week 4 she loves it, and she will out produce most
DSC06410
DSC06412
DSC06414
DSC06415
DSC06421
DSC06422
DSC06442
DSC06445
DSC06447
of the REAL OGs, heres a few 50 day shots for u guys, sorry for the shitty pics I was in a hurry when I snapped these, I will take some better ones on harvest day.........GM

Venom818

Venom818

Have a small contribution.. Og, sfv Og, ghost Og... Day29
View attachment 408875 View attachment 408876 View attachment 408877

I see you homie doing work

nice ,I need some nets where did you get those ?

Killed it bro how long did yu take them ?

Looking good brotha waayne, nice job on the TK, Ya bro ur right about the TK she is a cal/mag fucking PIG, feed her heavy till end of week 4 she loves it, and she will out produce mostView attachment 409585 View attachment 409586 View attachment 409587 View attachment 409588 View attachment 409589 View attachment 409590 View attachment 409591 View attachment 409592 View attachment 409593 of the REAL OGs, heres a few 50 day shots for u guys, sorry for the shitty pics I was in a hurry when I snapped these, I will take some better ones on harvest day.........GM

Doing work I see ,these are the only kind of fat bishes i like lol

Shamus

Shamus

nice ,I need some nets where did you get those ?

i worked at a hydro store for 2 years.. as loads of suppliers.. trying to find that perfect net.

ended up finding peeps with 4 inch hydrofarm netting, 6,7 and 9 inch is way too big for what were doing IMO

and the bummer another dude asked the same Q n i tried finding it online to no avail.. only 3.5 inch which i think may be too small for us.. depends. ive never tried it or seen it. i feel like for some reaosn a half inch makes a big diff. i think our supplier just has a buttload of 10 year old net goodness.. lol

maybe try bulk legit netting.. ive always assumed they sell spools of it somewhere

i feel like the real beauty lies in how i RIGGED the nets. i might make a thread er put it somewhere er somthin.... lol

Last edited:
Top Bottom