= The BEST OG Kush Clone Only=

• Thread starter EveryOneSmokes
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None

If you only had one OG which one would it be?

• Total voters
Venom818

Venom818

Loompas hb i was trimmin today ,came out dank

Last edited:
Twisted pleasure

Twisted pleasure

Very hard question, when so many are dank.. I would choose the LHB , with close runner up the TK, and then there's a handle full that would follow..

The LHB, grows outrageous for an og she stacks sick from the runs I've seen, plus she's a great combination of sativa and indica highs that knock u out every-time, on top of all that she has a really distinct flavor palette that reminds me of all the old skool og's out there..
U will know when u have a bomb old skool og in the manner she hits u with her high, most newer cuts are water down to a certain extent, but if u get an older og the high is always more pronounced.. I've noticed this with the LHB, TK, Master OG, Ghost OG, SFV OG, to mention a few...

Really well thats a cool pick. Ive had a few crossed with her in the mix but nothing pure. I have some packs from the most recent drops to run through. Quit a few actually so excited to see what turns out. Thanks bro keep up
the hard work and I agree 100% on reading and listening and learning. Its what truly keeps me interested in growing is learning from others and trying new things. Even after 20 years I cant get enough.

brotherlewrl

brotherlewrl

wow, that just made my day, really shows the explosive growth you got going on.... Appreciate it!

connoisseurde420

connoisseurde420

No flower shots @EveryOneSmokes. But they are the only ones showing deficiencys. Not sure what their deal is maybe just need a flush..
Tmp 13177 IMAG08021884483380
Tmp 13177 IMAG08031423290792
they all got a transplant and getting some tea. Only sfv has leaves like that​

connoisseurde420

connoisseurde420

@EVOKE The small ones were in solo cups but not a whole lot of roots. The larger one def needed a transplant. the new growth looks good. have to see if I can get them to pull out of it. I water with same seaweed every feeding but I buy it in dry powder form an make my own liquid concentrate. Mix my own salts nutrients and use also have a Humic fulvic mix that I make. all others look good with no deficiencys even ones who were more rootbound

EveryOneSmokes

EveryOneSmokes

No flower shots @EveryOneSmokes. But they are the only ones showing deficiencys. Not sure what their deal is maybe just need a flush..View attachment 419117 View attachment 419118 they all got a transplant and getting some tea. Only sfv has leaves like that​

Looks like u may have either potassium deficiency on the top pic and magnesium deficiency on the bottom pic.. But if there getting the same mix, she might just not like the same mix as the rest of ur lady's.. Also u may have salt build up, evoke may of just hit it on the nose..

connoisseurde420

connoisseurde420

My guess was salt build up, so I transplanted then fed with a 400ppm feed. Some of my stuff got super light burn using a high(800-850) feed may have hit these sfv harder. Thanks for the input yall. Keep you updated

Top Bottom