= The BEST OG Kush Clone Only=

• Thread starter EveryOneSmokes
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None

If you only had one OG which one would it be?

• Total voters
J

justblazen

Active Farmer
IMG 7509

M

mrtokez2

Hating, jealousy, and negativity will never get you far. Check his thread often and I see a bunch of top notch og. I don't worry about who has what, all I care about it what I have. Yesterday was thanksgiving, a day to be thankful for what you got. Counting your blessings. I have been blessed by selfless growers that trust and respect me enough to share great genetics. Stay focused, stay positive. Happy thanksgiving everyone.

Oh I'm thankful. Before you get the wrong idea I have given bomb cuts to lot of people for nothing or next to nothing in return. Has nothing to do with me being a hater or spiteful or whatever. What's so hard or wrong about wanting people to take the road less traveled and actually work to get there? Is it wrong to refuse to give a violin novice a Stradivarius? I've been around the block and I will never see eye to eye with a lot of these people getting into the game now thinking they're the shit. Doesn't help that most people on the internet are enablers and just stroke the egos of said noobs. And you wonder why there are busters like that Hawaiian chump taking about pre86 crippy og w the birthmark. You reap what you sow lol

Last edited:
kgp

kgp

Oh I'm thankful. Before you get the wrong idea I have given bomb cuts to lot of people for nothing or next to nothing in return. Has nothing to do with me being a hater or spiteful or whatever. What's so hard or wrong about wanting people to take the road less traveled and actually work to get there? Is it wrong to refuse to give a violin novice a Stradivarius? I've been around the block and I will never see eye to eye with a lot of these people getting into the game now thinking they're the shit. Doesn't help that most people on the internet are enablers and just stroke the egos of said noobs. And you wonder why there are busters like that Hawaiian chump taking about pre86 crippy og w the birthmark. You reap what you sow lol
I hear you bro. What drives me nuts is the amount of peeps asking for cuts. Nothing to trade, nothing to show. I deactivated my face book account for this reason. I don't mind sharing with someone who will trade for a nice cut, or hooking up a friend who I think will do them justice. I was once they guy running seed stock. Elite cuts really set the standard. But your right, so many think they are intitled.

CaliKongBud

CaliKongBud

Hating, jealousy, and negativity will never get you far. Check his thread often and I see a bunch of top notch og. I don't worry about who has what, all I care about it what I have. Yesterday was thanksgiving, a day to be thankful for what you got. Counting your blessings. I have been blessed by selfless growers that trust and respect me enough to share great genetics. Stay focused, stay positive. Happy thanksgiving everyone.
Well said. Everyone has to start somewhere. Besides, if you cant handle the strain then you'll end up with a shitty end result. That's mother natures way of saying they are too rookie to have the cut. Lol. Have a great weekend FAM!

M

mrtokez2

Well said. Everyone has to start somewhere. Besides, if you cant handle the strain then you'll end up with a shitty end result. That's mother natures way of saying they are too rookie to have the cut. Lol. Have a great weekend FAM!

Unfortunately there are shitty growers who are also great liars and therefore..great salesmen lol..hence the quality issue we got going on here in LA. We used to be the og mecca. Well we still are but og now is nowhere near the stuff circulating in 03-06. Let's not even get into the late 90s. Generic ogeez like the planetaries were miles above any brand name og circulating today..tk and lhb included. Either that or my memory is failing me haha.

EveryOneSmokes

EveryOneSmokes

Unfortunately there are shitty growers who are also great liars and therefore..great salesmen lol..hence the quality issue we got going on here in LA. We used to be the og mecca. Well we still are but og now is nowhere near the stuff circulating in 03-06. Let's not even get into the late 90s. Generic ogeez like the planetaries were miles above any brand name og circulating today..tk and lhb included. Either that or my memory is failing me haha.
ur memory is falling, all the plantaries were relabeled and most were generic as fuck, u may have been smoking the same cuts ur describing now just some asshole with a marketing scheme got at them and added plant names.. Total horse shit in my experience.. They sold u a lemon dream..

And it's a bold statement, if u haven't had the real hb or tk, just saying, cuz from what the early days brought I haven't had anything more potent than those two.. And I've had a good number of og's grown by many good growers back in the days.. ;)

M

mrtokez2

ur memory is falling, all the plantaries were relabeled and most were generic as fuck, u may have been smoking the same cuts ur describing now just some asshole with a marketing scheme got at them and added plant names.. Total horse shit in my experience.. They sold u a lemon dream..

And it's a bold statement, if u haven't had the real hb or tk, just saying, cuz from what the early days brought I haven't had anything more potent than those two.. And I've had a good number of og's grown by many good growers back in the days.. ;)

Word..guess its time to start cutting back on the smoking finally huh? Aha

M

mrtokez2

Anyway sorry for all the rabble here's an uneventful picture for contribution to keep things on track.

A little Jew gold on the left and tk on the right stickin em up like they should.

1128140306a

Experimenting with my feed hardcore on these testers but so far so good.

Prime C

Prime C

Defender of Dank
Supporter
Was wondering if you guys could elaborate a bit on this salt/organic combo? @EveryOneSmokes @justblazen
Im doing the same in coco with GH 3 part/teas, Microbe Life and liking the results.

J

justblazen

Active Farmer
I am using a Jacks professional hydro/cal nitrate/epsoms/most/calimagic/(only aptus fasilitor 1st three weeks) combo and add an organic tea to the rez once a week, via @waayne 's formula he shared with me. I know @EveryOneSmokes is using pure salts, teas, beds and love but that's all I know. BTW, I have a timer that turns on classical music during lights on for the girls and I think it's making them happier this round:D

HeLLMuTT

HeLLMuTT

Thinks of Stinks
Supporter

I've had both and they are friggin mega potent... Noticeably stronger; The lhb makes me freak and tk puts me to sleep.

That shit is Mighty! Seriously the 1st time I had the lhb I couldn't even talk!

Never knew what hit me...
dar1.gif

mr roboto

mr roboto

I am using a Jacks professional hydro/cal nitrate/epsoms/most/calimagic/(only aptus fasilitor 1st three weeks) combo and add an organic tea to the rez once a week, via @waayne 's formula he shared with me. I know @EveryOneSmokes is using pure salts, teas, beds and love but that's all I know. BTW, I have a timer that turns on classical music during lights on for the girls and I think it's making them happier this round:D
heres some music for the males to spit out pollen faster

Top Bottom