= The BEST OG Kush Clone Only=

• Thread starter EveryOneSmokes
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None

If you only had one OG which one would it be?

• Total voters
J

justblazen

Active Farmer
here's a nugg of Legend OG at day 40>luckily I have 30 more days to get her stack on. Kinda intimidating posting in here with all of the fiyah from everyone here. keep it coming OG slayers:D

IMG 7679

Ladyv

Ladyv

Looks great, I don't here about this og much. Is it a cross or hybrid? Looks like a great Yielder.

She's an old school girl that is super finicky - she only yields if she's run with no issues - too hot, too cold, not enough humidity or any deficiency and she is unforgiving. I've been dialing them in on a new line and this run was a no issue run :-)

Can't tell you much about the lineage other than it took me several years of begging and favors to finally get my hands on the cut - I know the guy that had it received it in error with a batch of clones he got years ago and once flowered saw it was a keeper and refused to hand it out. Origin was the San Fernando valley - smell is old school OG fuel and she is sticky/stinky!

CaliKongBud

CaliKongBud

She's an old school girl that is super finicky - she only yields if she's run with no issues - too hot, too cold, not enough humidity or any deficiency and she is unforgiving. I've been dialing them in on a new line and this run was a no issue run :)

Can't tell you much about the lineage other than it took me several years of begging and favors to finally get my hands on the cut - I know the guy that had it received it in error with a batch of clones he got years ago and once flowered saw it was a keeper and refused to hand it out. Origin was the San Fernando valley - smell is old school OG fuel and she is sticky/stinky!
Awesome I hope my SFV stacks like that!

brotherlewrl

brotherlewrl

@Ladyv wow, that girl is off the hook. Ive got a friend who runs the diablo, he says nothing but good things about it. Funny he doesn't even want people asking for the cut so he vends it under a different name... Probably some of the best looking buds I've come across when done properly!

Ladyv

Ladyv

@Ladyv wow, that girl is off the hook. Ive got a friend who runs the diablo, he says nothing but good things about it. Funny he doesn't even want people asking for the cut so he vends it under a different name... Probably some of the best looking buds I've come across when done properly!

LOL, I don't blame him!

Peace!

EveryOneSmokes

EveryOneSmokes

Was wondering if you guys could elaborate a bit on this salt/organic combo? @EveryOneSmokes @justblazen
Im doing the same in coco with GH 3 part/teas, Microbe Life and liking the results.
JB summed it up pretty much..
I'm using calcium nitrate, potassium nitrate, MKP,MAP, potassium sulfate, MOST, magnesium sulfate, vitamin B. humic, fulvic, calimagic, carbs, ogbiowar, and AACT recipe.. I couldn't be happier so far, I was thinking the salts would decrease the flavor of things is why I was reluctant to switch over..
I've been playing with a combo of h16 + the salt listed and tried a sample of that product and I was truly impressed by the flavor..

I started playing with fert ratios using the gh 3 part and found it's really easy to formulate, I then jumped on to h16, as it's a little easier to achieve what ideas looking for, but u might as well look into salts versions if u really want to customize ur fert program.. Just my opinion tho, I know it's a daunting thing.. :D

M

mrtokez2

How's ur triangle kush treating u? She putting out?

Thx for askin. She seems to stack a bit more up top. A bit stretchier too..do you notice that on yours? I could be imagining it I got pretty lazy this round and didn't treat her well enough. Should know more in two weeks or so

Top Bottom