= The BEST OG Kush Clone Only=

• Thread starter EveryOneSmokes
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None

If you only had one OG which one would it be?

• Total voters
true grit

true grit

@true grit what about getting the de dimables and running them on 750? I'm about to grab a couple to do a test run and was thinking about getting the 1000 but only rocking them at 600 or 750 until i get a larger space or ceiling???

Let me put it this way, the 600's are producing like standard 1ks easy. But you do need to go with at least a 750 to use dimming feature. I put a 1k gavita in a 4x4 tent this run and dimmed it to 600....awesome results. Not efficient by any means but we wanted to try it out, the DE bulbs are great. A bit intense for a tent but worked fine, just keep plants short. If you get the EL controller it comes with temps sensors you put at canopy level or wherever and they auto dim the light depending on what you put for settings.

brotherlewrl

brotherlewrl

ok, heres some headband not the lhb but a local cut, she's at 42 days and just starting to put on some weight.. I'm hoping she will really start to shine from here on out.
IMG 3139
IMG 3142
IMG 3145
IMG 3105

brotherlewrl

brotherlewrl

@sonoragold thank you sir, your room is looking pretty awesome too:) Did you ever get those clones you were after?

sonoragold

sonoragold

@sonoragold thank you sir, your room is looking pretty awesome too:) Did you ever get those clones you were after?
Not yet,,,waiting for them to drop in Sacramento...and thx,,,finally getting it dialed in,,hey was wondering if you ever used Moab and heavy 16 fire late in the bloom stage,,I got ahold of some but not shure on how much to use of each..I'm thinking 1 ml of moab per gallon and maby 1 1/2 to 2 ml of fire per gall..don't want to burn them..I know to cut my base nutes by 50% but am guessing on how much of the combo to add...

brotherlewrl

brotherlewrl

Not yet,,,waiting for them to drop in Sacramento...and thx,,,finally getting it dialed in,,hey was wondering if you ever used Moab and heavy 16 fire late in the bloom stage,,I got ahold of some but not shure on how much to use of each..I'm thinking 1 ml of moab per gallon and maby 1 1/2 to 2 ml of fire per gall..don't want to burn them..I know to cut my base nutes by 50% but am guessing on how much of the combo to add...
i haven't used that combo, but have heard a lot of solid things about it. Ive usually done the hammerhead moab combo witch is probably pretty similar.

DC105

DC105

The sfv/agent orange ur cross?
Curious to which Agent Orange used.
@Relentless
I sat on Catnip's and regretted it.

Relentless

Relentless

Thanks guys.

@DC105 Ya those are a few crosses I made a while back. I used two different AO daddies on my 818 SFV OG momma ;) Between a few friends we are doing a big seed run of the OVOG.. We have been through around 40 already.

@true grit na I didnt use loompas in that cross.. I personally liked the other HB cut I had over the loompas. Came to me from a friend, labeled supers.

Top Bottom