The captains crazy corner of cannabis cultivation featuring the @spiderFarmerLED g4500 and TENGU seed co! Don’t mind if I do……

• Thread starter Captspaulding
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
Killing it again captn you don’t f$&k around mate ya must have hail bails of the dank stuff😂 how did your last grow turn out you be still trimming it wouldn’t ya😂 keep up the good work man what ya growin in if u don’t mind me askin? Coco? Anyway enough stoned ramblings from me just wanted to say Gday from downunder👍
Hey brother! Ramble on! I grow in a soil called ferti-lome ultimate potting soil. I don’t amend it with anything. I will add dry amendments if need be later, but I really don’t run into issues there with the stuff. I got a really good yield from my last run, but I’m getting back to a more conventional run, I just finished laying out my new veg room yesterday, selected moms, and plan on cloning a ton. I have the tent as auxiliary and I have the 19 ladies under spider farmer. So it’s fixing to get rowdy. Glad to see you back around homie! And I really appreciate the kind words man! I’m humbled. 🙏

Veg room

IMG 8472
IMG 8474
IMG 8475
IMG 8483
Justlovetogrow

Justlovetogrow

Hey brother! Ramble on! I grow in a soil called ferti-lome ultimate potting soil. I don’t amend it with anything. I will add dry amendments if need be later, but I really don’t run into issues there with the stuff. I got a really good yield from my last run, but I’m getting back to a more conventional run, I just finished laying out my new veg room yesterday, selected moms, and plan on cloning a ton. I have the tent as auxiliary and I have the 19 ladies under spider farmer. So it’s fixing to get rowdy. Glad to see you back around homie! And I really appreciate the kind words man! I’m humbled. 🙏

Veg room
I can’t believe u get that growth rate out of a soil mix clean slick setup man all hand watered to dedication to the craft right there I haven’t grown a single plant in 3 months it’s like something seriously missing in my life😂 I’ve got a family holiday at the end of September then back home and into it can’t wait👍

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
I can’t believe u get that growth rate out of a soil mix clean slick setup man all hand watered to dedication to the craft right there I haven’t grown a single plant in 3 months it’s like something seriously missing in my life😂 I’ve got a family holiday at the end of September then back home and into it can’t wait👍
Well honestly man, I chalk it up to experience. 90% of everyone’s problems indoor is from wacky watering/feeding. Then it just gets crazy from there. As long as you are in fertile soil, let her rip. Just understand watering. Ppfd is kinda relative but cannabis nutritional curve is always fundamentally the same. And I know man, I don’t know what I would do if I wasn’t growing, haven’t taken a legit vaca in YEARS because of it, so I see you buddy, family holiday, then back to the lab. You best be linking me on that grow journal!

JohnBlazr

JohnBlazr

Mellow day. They are drinking. Getting used to their new perspective in life. I have them topped in to 8 tops a piece so far. Cropped a couple. Making progress. Gonna have to add a splash of cal mag + I have 2 that are being whiners. @SpiderFarmerLED it’s great running with y’all!
Got my answer here 😂, looking good man

Trash_2002

Trash_2002

Veg room
those who don't use the tents roof as a table are missing real state lol :-)
i always do that too hehehehe a simple board on top and done new table installed !

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
A few pics.
@SpiderFarmerLED making it happen.
The g4500 is my new favorite light.
The se3000 a very close second.
Proud to be working with a great company!
@Trustfall & TENGU seed co continues to impress with the beautiful growth rate on these cman x okie, and pbb x okie. (Sorry about the cat damage 😂)
It’s just a pleasure to run with them.
And I have a video too.
Happy growing farmers!!!

IMG 8542
IMG 8541
IMG 8540
IMG 8538
IMG 8539
IMG 8535
IMG 8537
IMG 8536
IMG 8534
IMG 8533
IMG 8532
IMG 8531
coolslayer

coolslayer

A few pics.
@SpiderFarmerLED making it happen.
The g4500 is my new favorite light.
The se3000 a very close second.
Proud to be working with a great company!
@Trustfall & TENGU seed co continues to impress with the beautiful growth rate on these cman x okie, and pbb x okie. (Sorry about the cat damage 😂)
It’s just a pleasure to run with them.
And I have a video too.
Happy growing farmers!!!
Sweet!

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
September 1
Cal mag
Micro and grow
Will be re pinning them tomorrow
The @SpiderFarmerLED g4500 is set at 30% on day 30 since sprout.
They are really starting to veg hard. Hope everyone enjoys their weekend!!!
Cman x okie
Pbb x cman
Tengu seed co is doing that good work! 👊🏻😎

IMG 8608
IMG 8609
IMG 8610
IMG 8612
IMG 8611
JohnBlazr

JohnBlazr

September 1
Cal mag
Micro and grow
Cman x okie
Pbb x cman
Man those are starting to fill out nicely.

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
Man those are starting to fill out nicely.
Thx buddy, the way I top, they start to bush on themselves a bit, I’ll remove the pins for a day or two, and let them reach, and then repin them again to get the stalks away from them selves. Next week they will be spread a lot better. Chasing mag on some of them. I’m gonna dose em hard next feeding. Thanks for following along jb!

coolslayer

coolslayer

September 1
Cal mag
Micro and grow
Cman x okie
Pbb x cman
I like your girls, what are their names?

coolslayer

coolslayer

Well honestly man, I chalk it up to experience. 90% of everyone’s problems indoor is from wacky watering/feeding. Then it just gets crazy from there. As long as you are in fertile soil, let her rip. Just understand watering. Ppfd is kinda relative but cannabis nutritional curve is always fundamentally the same. And I know man, I don’t know what I would do if I wasn’t growing, haven’t taken a legit vaca in YEARS because of it, so I see you buddy, family holiday, then back to the lab. You best be linking me on that grow journal!
what is the secret to adequate watering without overwatering?

Top Bottom