The captains crazy corner of cannabis cultivation featuring the @spiderFarmerLED g4500 and TENGU seed co! Don’t mind if I do……

• Thread starter Captspaulding
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
So.... Super heavy not good and Super Light not good?
Well, for me, I never really water to runoff, it’s not my style. But I’ll fill with feed, pick it up, and if the medium is thoroughly saturated I’ll stop. Plants will get as light as styrofoam even well before a dry back wilt occurs. So I wait until I’m confident it has drank enough and pot weight is in that neck of the woods. imo, it’s a feel thing. Knowing different pot sizes well enough, doing what you know works, and find the happy medium. So for me it’s a feel thing. Always watching what the plants are asking for. And not over doing it. Much easier to feed a hungry plant than a plant with stunted uptake brought on by a multitude of medium issues over time. That’s kinda how I roll with it.

SchwiftyGrower

SchwiftyGrower

Supporter
Well, for me, I never really water to runoff, it’s not my style. But I’ll fill with feed, pick it up, and if the medium is thoroughly saturated I’ll stop. Plants will get as light as styrofoam even well before a dry back wilt occurs. So I wait until I’m confident it has drank enough and pot weight is in that neck of the woods. imo, it’s a feel thing. Knowing different pot sizes well enough, doing what you know works, and find the happy medium. So for me it’s a feel thing. Always watching what the plants are asking for. And not over doing it. Much easier to feed a hungry plant than a plant with stunted uptake brought on by a multitude of medium issues over time. That’s kinda how I roll with it.
This 100%, I tested the water to run off this time and it’s clear to me, they were effected greatly. I didn’t have good watering practices and quite frankly I think it showed in my overall performance this run. You’ve got a good process brother and it shows! I will be reverting back to this process on my next run

coolslayer

coolslayer

September 1
Cal mag
Micro and grow
Will be re pinning them tomorrow
The @SpiderFarmerLED g4500 is set at 30% on day 30 since sprout.
They are really starting to veg hard. Hope everyone enjoys their weekend!!!
Cman x okie
Pbb x cman
Tengu seed co is doing that good work! 👊🏻😎
You don't like wearing closed toe shoes at all, do you?

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
Day 31 for these ladies, they are really getting their groove on now, everyday they are just bigger. So I’m gonna slow down on the topping, feed the shit out them, get to some chiropractics in a few days. Then, we crank these lights up a bit more and veg for another 4 weeks. It’s gonna be nutty.
@SpiderFarmerLED g4500
@SpiderFarmerLED es3000
Putting in work!

IMG 8645
IMG 8646
IMG 8647
IMG 8649
IMG 8648
IMG 8652
IMG 8651
IMG 8650
IMG 8655
IMG 8654
IMG 8653
Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
Amazing photo and definitely have my vote for this month. I love my drain away trays, I just wish they came with the plugs in case you didn’t want to drain them. Hope you get em bro!
Thx buddy, they would really be nice to have, this cat kinda needs them. I really appreciate your confidence. Honestly, that’s tough comp. Dream and trust? I feel like my heads gonna roll. Both great guys, who grow spectacular herb……

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
It’s another week. Letting these ladies heal a bit.
Tomorrow is micro and grow.
Spot of cal mag. I think I chased that ghost outta here.
Getting ever bushier.
HOMIES! Badass Labor Day sale, live until the 15th over at @SpiderFarmerLED ! They are slashing prices on the G4500! Here is a link!

IMG 8676
IMG 8679
IMG 8678
IMG 8677
IMG 8680
IMG 8682
IMG 8681
IMG 8685
IMG 8684
IMG 8683
Top Bottom