The captains crazy corner of cannabis cultivation featuring the @spiderFarmerLED g4500 and TENGU seed co! Don’t mind if I do……

• Thread starter Captspaulding
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
Dialed in perfectly!! Can’t wait to see their future, I’m sure they’re going to thrive!
Yeah man! They are stoked, so I have an SE3000 showing up tomorrow too, I’m going to maximize the lighting in that room with all @SpiderFarmerLED gear. I will be selecting 4 mothers to take into my veg room for cloning. I have planted 3 trainwreck seeds to take the place of 3 of the 4 plants I take out so basically I will run 19 plants in the main space all the way through flower. By that time all the clones will be ready to move in. I’m thinking I’m going to setup my tent to stress a couple clones in a few months too. I plan on doing a long run. Your grow is looking great btw!

Last edited:
SchwiftyGrower

SchwiftyGrower

Supporter
Yeah man! They are stoked, so I have an es3000 showing up tomorrow too, I’m going to maximize the lighting in that room with all @SpiderFarmerLED gear. I will be selecting 4 mothers to take into my veg room for cloning. I have planted 3 trainwreck seeds to take the place of 3 of the 4 plants I take out so basically I will run 19 plants in the main space all the way through flower. By that time all the clones will be ready to move in. I’m thinking I’m going to setup my tent to stress a couple clones in a few months too. I plan on doing a long run. Your grow is looking great btw!
Hell yeah dude, you’ve got an awesome plan!! I loved my SE3000 from SF, gave me some THICK nugs, I had 0 complaints! I hope you have equal success with your green thumb you’re going to knock it out of the park!! I appreciate the kind words, I’m thankful on their progress with how little time I’ve had to devote to them 😂

D1EDC64C 3559 4889 B452 6B382E10F972
Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
Hell yeah dude, you’ve got an awesome plan!! I loved my SE3000 from SF, gave me some THICK nugs, I had 0 complaints! I hope you have equal success with your green thumb you’re going to knock it out of the park!! I appreciate the kind words, I’m thankful on their progress with how little time I’ve had to devote to them 😂
It’s funny how well they do sometimes when you leave em alone. They look awesome, looks like you have some fade setting in, nice size colas. 👊🏻 and shucks, thanks homie. I really am excited to hit that full veg swing.

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
I just can’t wait for these hellacious summer months to be over, generally here, mid October you start to be able to see your breath at night. The light upgrades are gonna save me some sold coin the remainder of the summer…..

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
Special thanks and a Shoutout to @citrus7144 the eagle has landed, the kitten has roared! Thanks for the solid deal on my new spiderfarmer se3000! Gonna get it hoisted soon! Between the two lights, this room is officially upgraded in the lighting dept. it’ll yield!!!!

IMG 8260
IMG 8261
citrus7144

citrus7144

Supporter
Special thanks and a Shoutout to @citrus7144 the eagle has landed, the kitten has roared! Thanks for the solid deal on my new spiderfarmer se3000! Gonna get it hoisted soon! Between the two lights, this room is officially upgraded in the lighting dept. it’ll yield!!!!
Super excited to see you run that light with your other Spider Farmer gear!!! I loved that thing it was just a tiny bit too big for my 3x3 tent it fit but I was afraid it would get damaged in the tight confines of the tent. I love how you can take the ballast off super easy so in summer it helps with heat and in the winter you pop it back on and you can keep the heat down in the house All in all they make great gear and I am so happy she found a good home.Going to be super bright 🌞 in there bro get some 😎 have great day!!!

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
Super excited to see you run that light with your other Spider Farmer gear!!! I loved that thing it was just a tiny bit too big for my 3x3 tent it fit but I was afraid it would get damaged in the tight confines of the tent. I love how you can take the ballast off super easy so in summer it helps with heat and in the winter you pop it back on and you can keep the heat down in the house All in all they make great gear and I am so happy she found a good home.Going to be super bright 🌞 in there bro get some 😎 have great day!!!
I’m going to put it 8 inches out from the wall, with about 8 inches in between them. It’ll open up the foot print a bit and still maintain target ppfd from them washing out onto each other. I almost forgot how fun it is to upgrade….thx again homie, in a couple of months it’s going to be packed!!!!

jadins_journey

jadins_journey

Supporter
I’m going to put it 8 inches out from the wall, with about 8 inches in between them. It’ll open up the foot print a bit and still maintain target ppfd from them washing out onto each other. I almost forgot how fun it is to upgrade….thx again homie, in a couple of months it’s going to be packed!!!!
Whats your ppfd on those seedlings? Sweet addition to your lights. One of these days, maybe.

Top Bottom