the coffee shop

• Thread starter boo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

boo

wow, killer pic cm...heya kendo, nice to see yas...pass on the donuts, too sweet for me in the morning but lemme go find you a balut...I believe the boss got the pickled ones this time...

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
What a way to start the day--balut salute!

Good morning gentle people, how's everyone doing this fine Tuesday?

I ran the tractor yesterday til it ran out of fuel, but I got a huge area flattened out and now we can get to the garden from both sides, all we need is a gate. Feels good! As long as we ignore the knees, of course.

This morning I read a bunch of interesting stuff in the December issue of Acres while I was visiting the library, and one of the more interesting articles was about how Sterling College in Vermont (I think that's where it is) is now offering a minor degree in draft horse management. I've never worked with such large animals, but I've gotta say, the idea really appeals to me, especially as I see pix of my 70-something-year-old former trainer still riding strong (probably still has a peench between the cheek & gum, too, knowing Kit). I find myself thinking, "Well, I only need my left leg to mount..."

B

boo

heya folks...a little late for a cup 'o joe but not for firing up the grill...bacon wrapped shrimp is the fare for the night...spent the day at the gym, getting rolfed, meeting with a prospective tenant, and then working dutch...his bite and confidance is off the charts...

sea, that you gonna feed that beast if yo get one...they're bigguns

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
Still looking for that just right couch! What about this one? Comes in right or left!
Couch potato
ThCAN2Q6AY

B

boo

I call photo shop mark...you still lookin for a couch...get off the mountain and find an alley...theres always a couch somewhere in an alley...look for vinyl...they weather more better...have one in the front yard and it's still comfy after 6 years...

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
I`m in an RV and it has an inside crapper but I still prefer the outhouse myself. What gets me is every time I go to town and all the ruckus going on all the time. Never quiet ...Never! And all though small apartments with no place to clean your fish ,have a garden or keep the chickens! Believe me you can have it! Oh and all the roads with the stop signs every few inches ,can`t even go down the road down there! The stores are getting to big. I can`t find what I came in for , can`t walk to well anymore. They got them motorized carts but I keep running into things and people. Ever try putting two 50 pound bags of dog food in the baskets ?

Last edited:
Top Bottom