the coffee shop

• Thread starter boo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

boo

chicken shit is what really grates my butt...I always wear boots and the cleats track in way too much debris...hey mark, how long and how much chicken poop should I use per 55 gallons of water for a good out door tea...this is for established 60' tall bamboo...I need to get the drums ready for feeding season...I have 10 acres of groves scatterted

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
Cream

thick raw jersey cow cream incredible in coffee...

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
chicken shit is what really grates my butt...I always wear boots and the cleats track in way too much debris...hey mark, how long and how much chicken poop should I use per 55 gallons of water for a good out door tea...this is for established 60' tall bamboo...I need to get the drums ready for feeding season...I have 10 acres of groves scatterted
I`m not sure how much is needed for bamboo. I`d go a coffee can per 55 gal drum of tea to start. Man that bamboo spreads so fast on it`s own! All I`ve ever done with bamboo is try and burn it out so it wouldn`t spread!

PButter

PButter

RUN!!!
Supporter
Good Morning.
CM, that jersey cream looks oodles more appetizing than butter for your coffee...

J

justblazen

Active Farmer
Good morning fellas. I need some of that cow cream for coffee to help me past this bay bridge on the way to work. Everyone have great day. I'm digging this thread

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
Good Morning.
CM, that jersey cream looks oodles more appetizing than butter for your coffee...
Everything's better with butter,....
Coffee is definitely physically addicting IMO.
If I don't get a mug in morning headache by afternoon.
No swag, must be the good...
Pity on folks who drink bunk..
The worse part of throwing up is Folgers in your cup....
That cream is the bomb adds a nice rich sweet flavor..

PButter

PButter

RUN!!!
Supporter
Coffee is definitely physically addicting- my opinion too.

No swag, must be the good

PButter

PButter

RUN!!!
Supporter
Well, as much as I do love chilling all day I've got a stupid long day in the flats today. I guess one day a month bumper to bumper won't kill me even though that's exactly what it feels like.

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
I try to keep it to 1 strong ass cup daily only morning...Post grogan drop off, if ya know what I mean...

fishwhistle

fishwhistle

Morning peeps,gotta get my coffee drunk and get going,walk the dog and get to the office!

B

boo

morning folks...had a friends dog eat 8 doses of cookies last night...dogs been on an IV drip for 13 hours...what the hell was she thinking...20 pound dog, 8 doses...poor pooch

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Yep sep when you step on the dog crap on the way back inside.
You and Dave, swear to God. How can a wee child avoid the dookies but not an adult? Cracks me UP.
lmao! :woot:
or chicken poop ! Damn free ranging rooster shits on the walk way!
Uh oh... guess I'd better not let folks see my front deck & walkway. :o

Good morning everyone. Spent the day yesterday on the tractor again, even though I don't think the area we're clearing will be ready for much of anything this year, we're definitely laying some good groundwork for following years.

@boo -- I recently read an article in the SF Chronicle about the burgeoning rise in 'pot poisonings' of pets. The most fascinating bit of information in the article is that only TWO animal deaths due to cannabis are known--a cat, and a horse. I find myself wondering about the horse.

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
I think chickenman would make a great neighbor...
Not sure about him being a good neighbor cause he might make me fat ! But I could live with him being a close friend. Guy`s cool! So many good people here at the Farm !

Smoking Gun

Smoking Gun

Morning all. Another day at the daily grind; it's a good thing I love what I do.

PButter

PButter

RUN!!!
Supporter
Good Morning. Finally got back up the hill- sure is nice. Anyone catch the pretty moon out all night?

Top Bottom