the coffee shop

• Thread starter boo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Natural

Natural

breakfast of champions bro! lol do a juice with the roll up? I am addicted to yerba mate...:D

Personally don't do any coffee, and hate coffee flavored desserts, look this page
Might have to try some graybus...can't be any worse than earl grey with crm and sgr..which is nice. Been drinking organic coffee in a french press all winter. Is iced yerba mate any good?

Bubba blunts? :cigar:

Last edited:
Kitsune Nyx

Kitsune Nyx

Thanks for the share Geo...
Hope no one is hurt. Still hearing about animals bailing en mass from Parks & more tremors. Scary stuff.

Keeping y'all in my thoughts.

inthegorge

inthegorge

Yesterday W.O.W. Weed passed its state inspection and we are the firs licensed growers in our county and I think maybe even in the first 10 licensed in the whole state! I thought I would sleep at least until 8 this morning because I was so tired from not sleeping at all the night before and so much anxiety yesterday waiting and waiting and waiting for the state inspectors to get to W.O.W. headquarters but I was up at 6AM feeling refreshed and happy, a cup of tea and a kiefy bowl in the hot tub on a slightly rainy spring morning! Have to work all day to master the "traceabilty" software so they can issue the paper license by the end of the week so that will be the task at hand for today:) All the spring rain here has made our normally golden landscape green, green, green and it is my absolute favorite time of the year here. We have much work to do still and I am hoping to get our outside plants into the ground by April 15!

I am glad I have not experienced many quakes....scary shit that is:-/ We had one that was centered in Woodburn, OR when my youngest was still a baby and I thought my sheperd was scratching and leaning on the bed until the walls started wavering and I jumped up and ran into the living room in time to look out the window and see the street rolling like a wave of water! It was sooo freaky and if I never experience anything like that again it will be fine with me. I know the PNW is on a major fault line but we don't experience too many quakes here and I am absolutely fine with that. Lots of places on this wonderful planet that I have no interest in all at in living and that includes anywhere that tornadoes are common too! Nature is some powerful stuff and there is no where that there is no risk. Mudslides, tornadoes, earth quakes, hurricanes.......mother nature has a nasty ass temper!

Baby chicks.....not much that is cuter than that! And I am sooo jealous about the poster pgdave! That is absolutely cool:-)

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
My very first quake, I was about 8 or 9, and I thought a ghost was making my clothes move back and forth. I was so fucking scared of the ghost I didn't feel my bed moving!
Mostly toppled brick walls and chimneys, that kind of thing. I was surprised because it was pretty mild in Laguna and that's only 30 miles away. The fault runs from La Habra and right under LA. Lucy, the earthquake lady from Cal Tech, said this fault has the potential to be more devastating in our immediate area than the San Andreas. I think we are overdue for a really big quake in California.
Thanks for that. I did some more reading after I saw your post, looks like an apartment building out in Fullerton had to be evacuated. Once I connected this new fault, the Puente Hills thrust fault, to the Elsinore fault, I can see that it can be worse than Whittier Narrows, and that one was fucked up. Felt as though Godzilla had picked up our building and was SLAMMING IT DOWN ONTO THE GROUND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER!

Made some phone calls. My friend's father still lives down the road from my folks, he's almost 90yo and her brother is on dialysis. I asked her to tell them to get ALL supplies needed, to please explain to them that they're in a rather sticky predicament as far as the fault line that runs under my folks' place and the general fact that this is a new fault, all the activity, etc. My mom quoted Lucy, but called her by another name and I was going, "Who? Who are you talking about?" "Linda! You know, Linda! From Cal Tech!" "Oh, Mom. Her name is LUCY."

It felt like I was banging my head against the wall with my mother. She's focused on putting the house up for sale, not surviving an earthquake. Talking to my father is even more maddening, he doesn't listen and that's when he *can* hear you. She would agree to getting only one trash can for water storage, she kept talking about the pool and I kept saying that they're not able to use that water with all the chemicals in it, they need to make sure they have potable water stored as well. My dad says, "Oh yeah! I've got a coupla 5gal water jugs for my RO." But DAD! You were in the Landers quake, you KNOW how it goes! It was days before you got any services and it was a full two days before you could get out. WTF?

My parents are aging, they're starting to show their age, especially in the mental department and oh my God are those two fucking STUBBORN.
My step son lives in Buena Park just south of the Fullerton Airport--
this is two houses down...

View attachment 392491

Lotsa aftershocks--
like being on a raft...
Super close to one of my sisters, who's in La Mirada, right on Alondra near Rosecrans. She's not talking to me right now but I hear she is SUPER-freaked out.

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
Good morning farmers :)
We had a nice hail storm last night. It looked like it snowed when I woke up this morning.
Hail and ice all over my tarps

Edit to add; It's sunny and beautiful out there now! :woot:

Last edited:
markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
The first was at Cannabisworld where you and I first met during the great bean giveaway. Did those beans turn out for ya?

That`s right. I think I got some African seeds. They didn`t hatch but that`s ok cause I have a bunch of good African strains already. I forgot all about that! While back wasn`t it?

DismalDude

DismalDude

Working in the yard today,getting garden ready to plant soon.(Vegetables) Gonna destroy this as soon as I pick off that eyelash. :)
IMG 20140401 143737 487

Drifting13

Drifting13

G'Evening, y'all! Spent the day fishing. I caught a buzz but the guy I went out with got a keeper King Mackerel.
IMG 2601

It hit like a freight train and made 3 runs before he landed it. We are going back out Fri. Sure hope the Kings are still running.

DismalDude

DismalDude

G'Evening, y'all! Spent the day fishing. I caught a buzz but the guy I went out with got a keeper King Mackerel.
View attachment 392823
It hit like a freight train and made 3 runs before he landed it. We are going back out Fri. Sure hope the Kings are still running.
That's good eating right there buddy.Nice. :)

DismalDude

DismalDude

My very first quake, I was about 8 or 9, and I thought a ghost was making my clothes move back and forth. I was so fucking scared of the ghost I didn't feel my bed moving!
Thanks for that. I did some more reading after I saw your post, looks like an apartment building out in Fullerton had to be evacuated. Once I connected this new fault, the Puente Hills thrust fault, to the Elsinore fault, I can see that it can be worse than Whittier Narrows, and that one was fucked up. Felt as though Godzilla had picked up our building and was SLAMMING IT DOWN ONTO THE GROUND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER!

Made some phone calls. My friend's father still lives down the road from my folks, he's almost 90yo and her brother is on dialysis. I asked her to tell them to get ALL supplies needed, to please explain to them that they're in a rather sticky predicament as far as the fault line that runs under my folks' place and the general fact that this is a new fault, all the activity, etc. My mom quoted Lucy, but called her by another name and I was going, "Who? Who are you talking about?" "Linda! You know, Linda! From Cal Tech!" "Oh, Mom. Her name is LUCY."

It felt like I was banging my head against the wall with my mother. She's focused on putting the house up for sale, not surviving an earthquake. Talking to my father is even more maddening, he doesn't listen and that's when he *can* hear you. She would agree to getting only one trash can for water storage, she kept talking about the pool and I kept saying that they're not able to use that water with all the chemicals in it, they need to make sure they have potable water stored as well. My dad says, "Oh yeah! I've got a coupla 5gal water jugs for my RO." But DAD! You were in the Landers quake, you KNOW how it goes! It was days before you got any services and it was a full two days before you could get out. WTF?

My parents are aging, they're starting to show their age, especially in the mental department and oh my God are those two fucking STUBBORN.
Super close to one of my sisters, who's in La Mirada, right on Alondra near Rosecrans. She's not talking to me right now but I hear she is SUPER-freaked out.
Good vibes your way Seamaiden.This journey keeps getting harder.It's amazing to me we keep our sanity.

Scone_of_Ark

Scone_of_Ark

Where did it start..

but first,
Gallery 833 383 6572

Does this look like an 8th to you?

The Coffee shop goes way back to Overgrow back in 2002 or so.

Prime C

Prime C

Defender of Dank
Supporter
View attachment 392823

Kings dont have spots like that it's a Spanish or Cero mackeral. Nice catch though they are some toothy critters! Making me jones for some fishing.

Kendo

Kendo

Where did it start..

but first,
View attachment 392960
Does this look like an 8th to you?

The Coffee shop goes way back to Overgrow back in 2002 or so.
Not quite that far back. It started at Cannabisworld in 04ish and made its way to OG pretty much the same time.
Vision Creator had started an actual coffee shop at his commune in BC. He took a pic of the entrance and shop and started a thread.
. I spent a lot of time in that shop. Got to know some fantastic people really well

Black Lab

Black Lab

Is Richard Branson funding a cannabis legalization proposal in California for 2014 or was that an April fools?

Top Bottom