the coffee shop

• Thread starter boo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
D'oh! I'm not doin' that. Guess I'll have to make it a mindblowing beej.

Mornin' folks. Another day of trimming, trimming trimming. Then garden chores. Then cleaning, cuz my folks are coming out FINALLY. They've been putting off a visit since January, so Mom knew they had better make it this time or I will be seriously butthurt. Can't have Sea bein' butthurt, now can we?

Cort

Cort

D'oh! I'm not doin' that. Guess I'll have to make it a mindblowing beej.

Mornin' folks. Another day of trimming, trimming trimming. Then garden chores. Then cleaning, cuz my folks are coming out FINALLY. They've been putting off a visit since January, so Mom knew they had better make it this time or I will be seriously butthurt. Can't have Sea bein' butthurt, now can we?
I got all kinda jokes about rewards here... but I digress

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
Sad... Momma Kitty who weve had for 10 years disappeared. She usually show up every morning with a rat or mouse meowing away..
For years she would not let me touch her, last year or so she was very affectionate....Mircle if she returns...

Cort

Cort

Gonna hit 100+ this week in the low desert. My house will be good tea brewing weather. I think the garden will appreciate some EWC/caps tea. I toyed with the idea of making a 1 gallon jug into a vortex but never got around to it. I got bubbles though.

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
Sad... Momma Kitty who weve had for 10 years disappeared. She usually show up every morning with a rat or mouse meowing away..
For years she would not let me touch her, last year or so she was very affectionate....Mircle if she returns...
I hope she comes back C man!

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
I prefer the canned Enlighten Mint and Revel Berry the best. It's easy on the go and I like to support companies that I can meet the owners...
I found it at a market here called "fresh and easy" :woot:
Goes great with cookies :)
Cookiesandyerba

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Mornin' folks. Drank up my coffee, chattin' with my folks, finally relaxing a bit. Is it me, or is it getting warm?

Anyone else read what should have been international news yesterday about record high CO2 levels in the atmosphere? We've broken 400.

mastacheeser

mastacheeser

Lost a big ass tree to all this wind. it tried to take a chunk out of my house tho. Looks like I'll have the chainsaw out today

IMG 20140430 091657464 HDR
IMG 20140430 091736107 HDR
IMG 20140430 091719137 HDR

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
Morning Farmers....Good Morning Seamaiden :)

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Mornin' folks. I've missed you.

We got a really bad phone call from our ex-daughter-in-law this morning. Her sister has overdosed on heroin, aspirated some of her own vomit and may have a bacterial infection in her heart. This is the same ex-DIL who lost her brother in February and a cousin just two weeks later.

Ohio! Stop using H! You're killing yourselves and you're killing your loved ones, for the love of God, PLEASE! Everywhere, everyone! stop using that shit!

You know why they're choosing that over cannabis? It's the cheapest high out there. It's breaking my heart.

Welshwizzard

Welshwizzard

Hey all not sure if this is the right place but seems like a relaxed thread.

been busy, made a brioche, first ever attempt, a bit crusted on the outside but oh so fluffy in the middle

Then Ive just made some chocolate chip cake, and same mix but a loaf tin with some funky goodness inside. Best take the right one for guests!#
10308206 10152392663072867 5234774445101463168 n
10313839 10152392627157867 6154577303335280911 n
Brioche

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
My dad has become a self-taught 'expert' at sourdoughs. My youngest sis worked her way through college by working in a bakery while at school (and Nordstrom shoe department when she was home) and she makes some WICKED breads, too.

~~=== <--- toke up, brother!

Latest posts

Top Bottom