the coffee shop

• Thread starter boo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
It feels like spring here in Central Cali :)
I didnt take this photo, but I drive by thousands of these almost everyday.
almost stopped yesterday for a pic..because they look like this :)
Peachflowers

PButter

PButter

RUN!!!
Supporter
Did ya'll left coasters catch up on some water this past week? I can't believe your dogwoods are poppin already...

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Those aren't dogwoods, those are either plums, almonds or cherries, something like that. It's actually about the right time down in the southern portion of the central valley for that to be happening right now.

We got a wee bit more rain overnight, not much, but everything's wet.

madmaster420

madmaster420

View attachment 380646
looks like almonds. soooo beautiful. sad that monoculture is so dangerous to the gene pool though. enjoy that weather - it's been subzero in some places for months!

Drifting13

Drifting13

G'Afternoon, y'all! Weather has turned back around to what we expect in the Sunshine State. :cool:

neverbreak

neverbreak

View attachment 380646

are those almond trees? watched a doco called 'more than honey' recently. u should watch it if you haven't. had a section of how the cali almond farmers get bees out to pollinate the crops, but how the sprayin fucks up the bees. crazy seein the scale that all this shit works on.

neverbreak

madmaster420

madmaster420

are those almond trees? watched a doco called 'more than honey' recently. u should watch it if you haven't. had a section of how the cali almond farmers get bees out to pollinate the crops, but how the sprayin fucks up the bees. crazy seein the scale that all this shit works on.

neverbreak
Check out a doco called queen of the bees - sick. Fuck Monsanto and anyone who is on their team

madmaster420

madmaster420

Good mornin' all...Lg Kona - little cream -n- sugar. Mmmm

A deathstar fatty and it's time to make the donuts! I think I may get a little adventurous today and start my first thread, let's see how much hash I put in this doob first! Damn, it feels good to finally be legal :)

Black Lab

Black Lab

Good morning Farm. A foggy morning at the beach but clearing nicely. I am having some green tea with Chemdog 91 sk va to get my day going. The dog is looking at me and wants a walk. To all my eastern and northern neighbours (Cdn spelling :) )I am going to take the dog down to Street #9 in Laguna Beach and let her get wet in the ocean. It's going to be sunny and in the 70's today. Stay warm you guys :)

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Good morning fine people. On this day, 50 years ago, an overdue baby girl was born in New Orleans. She made it this far!

Throwback Thursday, that baby girl was raised on a diet of WoD. She remembers well this PSA film shown to her during high school health class. Enjoy!

madmaster420

madmaster420

Good morning Farm. A foggy morning at the beach but clearing nicely. I am having some green tea with Chemdog 91 sk va to get my day going. The dog is looking at me and wants a walk. To all my eastern and northern neighbours (Cdn spelling :) )I am going to take the dog down to Street #9 in Laguna Beach and let her get wet in the ocean. It's going to be sunny and in the 70's today. Stay warm you guys :)

hahaha! walkin' the dog!

Top Bottom