the coffee shop

• Thread starter boo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Cort

Cort

Fish, I think we have the same hot tub. Tho I think yours fits the environment better. For now...

Good looking pads yall. I keep wanting to do stuff to improve mine but I trying to stay reined in. Cant get it all done this weekend, let alone pay for it all right now. only 4ish months in before I started to think
102894988 640

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
I'm back on the hi-test coffee again! lol. Couldn't stay away for long, i wish i could run my own coffe farm!
One of my cousins is doing that in PR.
I can totaly relate...lol....sorta...I have things I have to do everyday..feed 25 animals..stuff like that.
But, I seem to only do what I have to do these days...all this pot smoking might be making me a bit lazy..
ya think?
Fack no! :p
Here's mine booe="boo, post: 1220225, member: 59508"]a labor of love...
You're HIRED! Gotta carve out the hill, but we've got some equipment. We've definitely got enough ROCK to build damn near anything.

I woke up this morning with my kitteh-home-girl snuggled up on me again. I love this kitty, I really do. Just don't try to pick her up, is all. :o

fractal

fractal

Can I work for you cousin? I LOVEEEE me some puerto rican girls I would marry one in a heartbeat. My last girlfriend was from PR.

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
Good Morning everyone! :)
Friggin power went out here bout 3 am...came back on at 7..off again at 730 then, off and on at 8.
again off and right back on at about 830..and again at 845..:mad:..Fucking PGE!

Anyway...lol

Fish, you and Boo are stylin...Great work on those Pads!
I have a ton of work to do round here...someday

My brand new camera quit workin yesterday..I have to send it back to Nikon
Cheap chinese crap!:mad:..Nikon is a Japanise company...still make the crap in china:depressed:

I need my camra....:(

On the bright side...im harvesting a couple plants today:) Avatar and super skunk are ready...
(im sampling some i took a week ago,,,and Im sure they are ready now :)

Kin

Kin

Morning farmers, the rain has finally stopped here in the u.k. after the wettest winter since records began, and now we've got sunshine and unusually high temps for this time of year! It feels like spring is in the air and it's amazing how a little sunshine lifts the spirit.
Just ground some Tanzanian Moshi community peaberry beans in the old Spong hand grinder and brewed them up in the moka pot for my mid-morning pick me up, then I'm going out in the garden to get my fingers in the dirt.
My friends laugh at the way I make coffee because it takes a while and is quite labour intensive (it looks like I'm turning the crank-handle on a model t ford when I grind the beans), but they soon shut up when they taste it. I think some things are just better done the old way.
Whatever you do today, enjoy it!

Kitsune Nyx

Kitsune Nyx

Morning farmers, the rain has finally stopped here in the u.k. after the wettest winter since records began, and now we've got sunshine and unusually high temps for this time of year! It feels like spring is in the air and it's amazing how a little sunshine lifts the spirit.
Just ground some Tanzanian Moshi community peaberry beans in the old Spong hand grinder and brewed them up in the moka pot for my mid-morning pick me up, then I'm going out in the garden to get my fingers in the dirt.
My friends laugh at the way I make coffee because it takes a while and is quite labour intensive (it looks like I'm turning the crank-handle on a model t ford when I grind the beans), but they soon shut up when they taste it. I think some things are just better done the old way.
Whatever you do today, enjoy it!

A man after my own heart!
Hand grinding - all the way!

*Chin Chin*

Reactions: Kin
Kitsune Nyx

Kitsune Nyx

hot and sunny day here in socal
absolutely beautiful
i am going for a walk with the dog and get some coffee
i wonder what happened to that airplane
hard to imagine something that big falls off the radar

I was reading an avi-report last night that said the transmitting electronics had been turned off, just shortly after take off & the plane made a turn around, back the way it came...
they are currently assuming it was a hostile takeover & tracking the mainland for further evidence.

Black Lab

Black Lab

Going to my grandsons birthday at the park today,shorts and thongs and my winter white legs,lol,supposed to be in the low 90's.
Black lab,just peeped the news mid 80s at the beach,enjoy!
You too, Fish. Enjoy your grandson and get some sun on those legs :)

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Thank God I got us supplemental dental insurance, because along with the cracked tooth, I've lost a filling. FUCK! I HATE going to the dentist, phobic about it, but I've gotta get this stuff taken care of. It's easiest when they give me that wee little blue pill, but if they do that then I have to go in early and with someone, because once it hits I don't remember a thing.
Im at home on a farm and I need some warm weather. I'll work for whatever lets me set up house in the PR and marry me a sweet girl.
Uh... well... let me just say this--the honeymoon never lasts, you've gotta have the moxie. ;)

fractal

fractal

Thank God I got us supplemental dental insurance, because along with the cracked tooth, I've lost a filling. FUCK! I HATE going to the dentist, phobic about it, but I've gotta get this stuff taken care of. It's easiest when they give me that wee little blue pill, but if they do that then I have to go in early and with someone, because once it hits I don't remember a thing.

Uh... well... let me just say this--the honeymoon never lasts, you've gotta have the moxie. ;)

I know this is just a mental exercise thinking about moving to PR and being a coffee farmer but seriously, I am a simple man all i want is my own place, work to keep me busy and a senorita with some little mini-mes running around.

Top Bottom